Fifty Shades Darker

....As for whining, I am not the one lying and trying to insult people repeatedly. .....
Wanna bet.....or do you think you'd lose that one too?

LMAO!! I presented you with a simple challenge. No bet, just a challenge to back up your words. You refused to even acknowledge the challenge, let alone answer it. You just look for ways to avoid the topic and hope you aren't called on that too.

Since you seem unwilling to own up to what you said, I will help you out.

Does "...but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-Madochism" look familiar?
It is sadomasochistic. It's part of the BDSM "lifestyle". You just admitted part of it with your belief that Lady isn't a "bottom", meaning submissive. Tell me the "lifestyle" doesn't include dominance, submissiveness, punishment and/or discipline.

You keep using BDSM as proof that D/s is part of S&M. Both are subsets of BDSM.

The term "bottom" is used to denote a submissive. That is not necessarily S&M.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

S&M pretty much always involves pain.

Let me see if I can put it in terms you might grasp.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.

You're arguing with the Vanilla world who would rather remain in ignorance then learn the truth about the D/s lifestyle.. To each his own which is what is so beautiful about our chosen fetish.. We believe in safe, sane, and consensual , no judgement in the area of sensuality. It's not for the half witted buffoon.. Let him argue with himself. His fucking loss.

Does "...but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-Madochism" look familiar?
It is sadomasochistic. It's part of the BDSM "lifestyle". You just admitted part of it with your belief that Lady isn't a "bottom", meaning submissive. Tell me the "lifestyle" doesn't include dominance, submissiveness, punishment and/or discipline.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.

You're arguing with the Vanilla world who would rather remain in ignorance then learn the truth about the D/s lifestyle.. To each his own which is what is so beautiful about our chosen fetish.. We believe in safe, sane, and consensual , no judgement in the area of sensuality. It's not for the half witted buffoon.. Let him argue with himself. His fucking loss.

Well said, Milady. And you make a good point.

Thank you M'Lord.. *smiles softly

LMAO!! I presented you with a simple challenge. No bet, just a challenge to back up your words. You refused to even acknowledge the challenge, let alone answer it. You just look for ways to avoid the topic and hope you aren't called on that too.
Of course no bet. We've discussed the reason before.

As for your "challenge", again, it was based on a false premise.

I knew you couldn't quit me for long, sweetie, although your backdoor jabs, insults and comments betray your previously avowed sense of tolerance, respect for others and disdain for judging others.

Of course no bet. We've discussed the reason before.

As for your "challenge", again, it was based on a false premise.

False premise? Lmao. I even showed you an example.

I knew you couldn't quit me for long, sweetie, although your backdoor jabs, insults and comments betray your previously avowed sense of tolerance, respect for others and disdain for judging others.

BTW, the phrase is "backhanded insults". The term "backdoor" have a very different meaning.

Run along and play. The grown ups are talking.

...as you gently tug on his leash and caress his bare bottom with your riding crop.
sexy_109.gif

False premise? Lmao. I even showed you an example.
Ever hear of GIGO?

BTW, the phrase is "backhanded insults". The term "backdoor" have a very different meaning....
I'm aware of the difference and said what I meant.

Yes, Garbage In/Garbage Out. However, like your comments about who is a sub or who isn't, that has no relevance to the subject of you claiming I am trying to say what people can or cannot do or think.

so are you a D or an S

Don't be sorry. It would have been a serious mistake.
Doubtful.

But I am curious. If you don't care what people do, as you have stated several times, why do you think calling someone a sub is an insult?
There ya go again, jumpin' to conclusions. That's what got you into trouble earlier in the thread. So are you going to nag me for two days about "calling someone a sub is an insult" when, in fact, those are your words, not mine?

Yes, Garbage In/Garbage Out....
Good job!

Sorry I don't have a riding crop to thrash you with. ;)

But I am curious. If you don't care what people do, as you have stated several times, why do you think calling someone a sub is an insult?

I can only see your part of the conversation you're having so I am assuming you're still addressing that loser who thinks S&M is the same thing as D/s.. Mr. Dumbazz thinks as a liberal and see's the word submissive under the vanilla guise as a woman's rights issue.. he's too fucking stupid to open his mind to accept anything different and to learn that those who are TRULY submissive, find the greatest freedom in giving up control under the well managed care of a strict and experienced Dominant. You could spend the rest of this fucking year talking to that idiot and he still wouldn't get it. I say fuck him.. he doesn't deserve to know about our lifestyle.. which is one of great honor and discipline.

Doubtful.

There ya go again, jumpin' to conclusions. That's what got you into trouble earlier in the thread. So are you going to nag me for two days about "calling someone a sub is an insult" when, in fact, those are your words, not mine?

Oh I see, your comments about the riding crop were not meant as an insult. Okey dokey.

Oh, and I was never in trouble in this thread. But, to be clear, are you saying I was nagging you for two days over something you did not say?

Doubtful.

You can doubt all you want. But I am simply stating the truth.

Forum List

Back