John Nolte movie review, "50 Shades Darker" how Hollywood misogynists lie to women...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I really like John Nolte movie reviews...he is a great reviewer.....and he understands the culture war that hollywood is engaging in with movies...that is why this is here, in Politics, and not the Review section......Hollywood is the propaganda arm of the democrat party.....and the democrat party is the real misogynist party....they simply have control of the press, hollywood and academia to hide it....

'50 Shades Darker' Review: Degrading Cinderella Story Complete With Handcuffs & Nipple Clamps

So if grown-ups want to get whipped and handcuffed, whatever. My indifference to what we now call alternate lifestyles-- you'd be awed by how little I care. Also, as long as we're talking about adults expressing free will, film all the filth you want. Again, I just don't care.

What I do care about, though, what does raise my hackles, is dishonesty. When a major film studio, like Universal, spends $100 million to produce and promote a shiny piece of propaganda that lies to young women, that tells the impressionable that it is an act of YouGoGirl empowerment to allow a man to manipulate you, to psychologically cage you, to sexually degrade you… Man alive.

Like its predecessor, "Fifty Shades of Grey" (2015), "Fifty Shades Darker" is the biggest gift anyone could give to Men Who Treat Women Like Meat. What we have here is a big league franchise film that serves as a study guide in how to manipulate women into agreeing to be used. Worse, it brainwashes women into believing that being degraded and controlled is a form of healthy feminism.

-------

Grey is constantly barking orders at Ana, but we're told she's empowered because at first she resists … just before doing exactly what he says -- you know, because she made him ask again in a nice way. It is the same with the sex. Because Ana chooses to be treated like meat, we're told she's the one in charge.

Trump would be a man who treats women like meat, ironically.

Doubtful......the one who actually did...bill clinton...is loved by you guys.....even with the rapes and sexual assaults..you still love the guy.....

Forum List

Back