Fifty Shades Darker

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Trailer is out.. It looks like more of the same.. A HORSESHIT joke in regard to the true lifestyle. Dakota Johnson once again tops from the bottom throughout the entire trailer which tells me this movie is no different from the 1st one. The only saving grace may be that Kim Bassinger makes a cameo appearance. She is the definition of the lifestyle in her infamous role with Mickey Rourke in 9 and 1/2 wks.

Trailer is out.. It looks like more of the same.. A HORSESHIT joke in regard to the true lifestyle. Dakota Johnson once again tops from the bottom throughout the entire trailer which tells me this movie is no different from the 1st one. The only saving grace may be that Kim Bassinger makes a cameo appearance. She is the definition of the lifestyle in her infamous role with Mickey Rourke in 9 and 1/2 wks.

50 Shades is horribly written, breaks so many rules of the lifestyle, and is basically a 12 year old girl's fantasy with rape thrown in for good measure. I read the first book (well most of it). I'll not waste any more time on that dreck.

I read I think 3 chapters and it reads like the author was all nipply when she wrote it. I stopped when he's at her store buying duct tape and electrical fasteners -- not cotton rope, I thought he was in line to be Dexter

I read I think 3 chapters

33758d1392391101-what-will-you-admit-mancard.jpg

50 Shades is horribly written, breaks so many rules of the lifestyle, and is basically a 12 year old girl's fantasy with rape thrown in for good measure. I read the first book (well most of it). I'll not waste any more time on that dreck.

It's really a shame too because so many people were looking forward to an unsung, if you will, intro in to the world of D/s, softening for the Vanilla crowd.. They fucked it all up. I was sooo excited when the first movie came out.. I even waited at home to watch it on pay per view so I could be in private.. I was pissed off less than half way thru it..The character who plays Gray, the Dominant is a big fat PUSSY.. He's about as Dominant as Dottiekins is.. (Dot.com)

I read I think 3 chapters and it reads like the author was all nipply when she wrote it. I stopped when he's at her store buying duct tape and electrical fasteners -- not cotton rope, I thought he was in line to be Dexter

It was horribly written and has ZERO to do with the real world of BDSM.

I had my friend read me about two pages of the page before I asked to her please stop. It was First-Degree Ear Slaughter.

What do you expect from a story that started out as fan fiction from Twilight. lol

Actually, Frank has it right.. He's the male Dominant intent on understanding his role in the D/s relationship thus he reads, broadens his understanding as any good Dominant would when relating to a submissive.
In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship.

Actually, Frank has it right.. He's the male Dominant intent on understanding his role in the D/s relationship thus he reads, broadens his understanding as any good Dominant would when relating to a submissive.

S&M is very different from D/s.

And being bisexual is different than being homosexual. LOL

It's a matter of degree. For the record, I don't give a shit what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes, but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism.

It's a matter of degree. For the record, I don't give a shit what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes, but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-masochism.

Don't tell you the truth? Don't tell you facts?

Very often, D/s involves no pain. Which is the definition of Sadomasochism. S&M is all about pain. D/s is about control. Yes, the lines can blur. But they are certainly not the same thing.

Very often, D/s involves no pain. Which is the definition of Sadomasochism. S&M is all about pain. D/s is about control. Yes, the lines can blur. But they are certainly not the same thing.
Yes and yes. So why are you so defensive here? "Very often". "Yes, the lines can blur". No shit. LOL

Dominant/Submissive sex games are a subcategory of Sado-Masochism. Let's not forget that I said "In psychology" not the terms used by your little sex game world.

Dominant or Submissive? Paradox of Power in Sexual Relations

BDSM, Personality and Mental Health
A recent study on the psychological profile of BDSM (bondage-discipline, dominance-submission, sadism-masochism) practitioners has attracted a great deal of media attention, with headlines proclaiming that “S&M practitioners are healthier and less neurotic than those with a tamer sex life.” Although BDSM has often in the past been thought to be associated with psychopathology, the authors of the study argued that practitioners are generally psychologically healthy, if not more so in some respects, compared to the general population. However, it should be noted that most of the apparent psychological benefits of being a practitioner applied to those in the dominant rather than the submissive role. Additionally, the study findings need to be treated with some caution because it is not clear that the comparison group is a good representation of the general population.

Yes and yes. So why are you so defensive here? "Very often". "Yes, the lines can blur". No shit. LOL

Dominant/Submissive sex games are a subcategory of Sado-Masochism. Let's not forget that I said "In psychology" not the terms used by your little sex game world.

Dominant or Submissive? Paradox of Power in Sexual Relations

BDSM, Personality and Mental Health
A recent study on the psychological profile of BDSM (bondage-discipline, dominance-submission, sadism-masochism) practitioners has attracted a great deal of media attention, with headlines proclaiming that “S&M practitioners are healthier and less neurotic than those with a tamer sex life.” Although BDSM has often in the past been thought to be associated with psychopathology, the authors of the study argued that practitioners are generally psychologically healthy, if not more so in some respects, compared to the general population. However, it should be noted that most of the apparent psychological benefits of being a practitioner applied to those in the dominant rather than the submissive role. Additionally, the study findings need to be treated with some caution because it is not clear that the comparison group is a good representation of the general population.

You're the one who came in demanding you knew all about it.. D/s is Dominant/submissive and depending upon the contractual do's and dont's , S&M may very well enter in to the relationship but they are THOROUGHLY different and have different meanings. Go meltdown some place else.. this thread is for real discussion with adults who don't feel the need to troll..

What do psychologists say about whether homosexuality is "normal"?

You're the one who came in demanding you knew all about it..
Incorrect. I said "In psychology, this is known as a Sado-Masochist relationship" whereupon you and WinterBorn got your leather panties in a bunch and your ball gags all askew.

I also said I don't give a shit what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes. Why do you insist I must conform to your views, dear?

It's been removed from the DSM. Shrinks are more concerned if a person is having a problem with their orientation, not what their orientation is. However, when discussing statistics, obviously, at about 2%, homosexuality isn't in the mainstream.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf
Based on the 2013 NHIS data, 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as ‘‘something else,’’ stated ‘‘I don’t know the answer,’’ or refused to provide an answer. Significant differences were found in health-related behaviors, health status, health care service utilization, and health care access among U.S. adults aged 18–64 who identified as straight, gay or lesbian, or bisexual

It's been removed from the DSM. Shrinks are more concerned if a person is having a problem with their orientation, not what their orientation is. However, when discussing statistics, obviously, at about 2%, homosexuality isn't in the mainstream.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf
Based on the 2013 NHIS data, 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as ‘‘something else,’’ stated ‘‘I don’t know the answer,’’ or refused to provide an answer. Significant differences were found in health-related behaviors, health status, health care service utilization, and health care access among U.S. adults aged 18–64 who identified as straight, gay or lesbian, or bisexual

I didn't ask whether it was a majority of the population or only a small part. That is irrelevant.

I simply asked what psychologists say about whether homosexuality is "normal". According to psychologists, within the bounds of sexual behavior, homosexuality is "normal".

I didn't ask whether it was a majority of the population or only a small part. That is irrelevant.

I simply asked what psychologists say about whether homosexuality is "normal". According to psychologists, within the bounds of sexual behavior, homosexuality is "normal".
Your desire to ignore statistics is interesting. If 98% of a group does one thing and 2% does the opposite, for that group, what is their "normal" behavior?

Cite your work, please, because I know you're wrong. Why? Because they don't use that term in this instance. Part of political correctness, part because the DSM only concerns itself with people who have problems with their sexual "lifestyle", not what is their lifestyle.

So tighten up your ball gag and start presenting facts, kid.

Forum List

Back