Fifty Shades Darker

Oh I see, your comments about the riding crop were not meant as an insult. Okey dokey.

Oh, and I was never in trouble in this thread. But, to be clear, are you saying I was nagging you for two days over something you did not say?
Isn't that what you're into? Are you saying you don't own any whips, crops or similar props/toys/whatever you choose to call them?

Disagreed.

You can doubt all you want. But I am simply stating the truth.
Should I get all huffy like you about not needing your permission? Nawww. That'd just be wimpish and silly.

Oh I see, your comments about the riding crop were not meant as an insult. Okey dokey.

Oh, and I was never in trouble in this thread. But, to be clear, are you saying I was nagging you for two days over something you did not say?
Isn't that what you're into? Are you saying you don't own any whips, crops or similar props/toys/whatever you choose to call them?

Disagreed.

Should I get all huffy like you about not needing your permission? Nawww. That'd just be wimpish and silly.

No, I am not saying anything about whether I am into anything or not. I am simply asking if you are saying that I was nagging you for two days over something you did not say? You know, when you were ignoring the challenge.

And actually, you most certainly DO need my permission to do anything to me. Otherwise it is known as "assault".

Disagreed.

No, I am not saying anything about whether I am into anything or not. I am simply asking if you are saying that I was nagging you for two days over something you did not say? You know, when you were ignoring the challenge.

And actually, you most certainly DO need my permission to do anything to me. Otherwise it is known as "assault".
why not, lets get it all out on the table....what ya like

Disagreed.

Less than 12 hours ago, our conversation was weird. Now you want to know what I like? lol No thanks.

Disagreed.

Less than 12 hours ago, our conversation was weird. Now you want to know what I like? lol No thanks.
lol thats true i did say that

i just thought it was a nonsense assed argument

but im def curious what you like....in fact, imma do a show this friday about things like this.

Disagreed.

but im def curious what you like....in fact, imma do a show this friday about things like this.

I have discussed my life in polyamory, and a little about my life in the D/s community. I am a Dom. Not as active as I was years ago, but I will play occasionally. I like women of all sorts, but none younger than about 40 or so.

This is sooo fucked up. I started this thread to discuss one of my interests.. THERE ARE HUNDREDS of damn threads on this God forsaken forum where all of you dickheads can hijack, ruin, argue, debate.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MINE..

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Actually, you already have admitted to being into "D/s" and threw a hissy-fit when I said v(and proved) it was a subset of BDSM.

Yes. You took words out of context and pitched fit over it. Fine. Like I said, you can call it "lamb shampooing" if you like.

Disagreed.

I have discussed my life in polyamory, and a little about my life in the D/s community. I am a Dom. Not as active as I was years ago, but I will play occasionally. I like women of all sorts, but none younger than about 40 or so.
do you mind if i continue this line of inquiry tomorrow? im smacked in the lungs and brains by today's events...i gotta rest

This is sooo fucked up. I started this thread to discuss one of my interests.. THERE ARE HUNDREDS of damn threads on this God forsaken forum where all of you dickheads can hijack, ruin, argue, debate.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MINE..
Get a grip and put some ice on it, sweetie.

BTW, I'm sure the movie sucks. It's only redeeming value is to see Dakota Johnson naked.

Actually, you already have admitted to being into "D/s" and threw a hissy-fit when I said v(and proved) it was a subset of BDSM.

Yes. You took words out of context and pitched fit over it. Fine. Like I said, you can call it "lamb shampooing" if you like.

I did not even disagree with you when you said it was a subset of BDSM. I argued that it was not S&M.

do you mind if i continue this line of inquiry tomorrow? im smacked in the lungs and brains by today's events...i gotta rest

If you want to ask me anything more, or know more, get with me in a private message.

For those who want a better movie about such kinks, I recommend The Secretary. Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader are great in it. And the scene with Maggie in the bathroom alone is probably hotter than the entire 50 Shades movie.

For those who want a better movie about such kinks, I recommend The Secretary. Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader are great in it. And the scene with Maggie in the bathroom alone is probably hotter than the entire 50 Shades movie.
Maggie Gyllenhaal is a much better actress than Dakota Johnson, but she has several more years of experience too.

BTW: Secretary (2002) - IMDb
A young woman, recently released from a mental hospital, gets a job as a secretary to a demanding lawyer, where their employer-employee relationship turns into a sexual, sadomasochistic one.

LOL

It is sadomasochistic. It's part of the BDSM "lifestyle". You just admitted part of it with your belief that Lady isn't a "bottom", meaning submissive. Tell me the "lifestyle" doesn't include dominance, submissiveness, punishment and/or discipline.

You keep using BDSM as proof that D/s is part of S&M. Both are subsets of BDSM.

The term "bottom" is used to denote a submissive. That is not necessarily S&M.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

S&M pretty much always involves pain.

Let me see if I can put it in terms you might grasp.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.

You're arguing with the Vanilla world who would rather remain in ignorance then learn the truth about the D/s lifestyle.. To each his own which is what is so beautiful about our chosen fetish.. We believe in safe, sane, and consensual , no judgement in the area of sensuality. It's not for the half witted buffoon.. Let him argue with himself. His fucking loss.

Well said, Milady. And you make a good point.
Thank you M'Lord.. *smiles softly
so are you a D or an S
Gotta be an s

You keep using BDSM as proof that D/s is part of S&M. Both are subsets of BDSM.

The term "bottom" is used to denote a submissive. That is not necessarily S&M.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

S&M pretty much always involves pain.

Let me see if I can put it in terms you might grasp.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.

You're arguing with the Vanilla world who would rather remain in ignorance then learn the truth about the D/s lifestyle.. To each his own which is what is so beautiful about our chosen fetish.. We believe in safe, sane, and consensual , no judgement in the area of sensuality. It's not for the half witted buffoon.. Let him argue with himself. His fucking loss.

Well said, Milady. And you make a good point.
Thank you M'Lord.. *smiles softly
so are you a D or an S
Gotta be an s

I've never been a sub. Nothing better or worse about being a Dom or a sub. Just not wired that way.

I've done a little light sub with a cougar I see sometimes. But she's the only one that can pull it off. We switch. I would never do it with a girl younger than me though, it just wouldn't work

I've done a little light sub with a cougar I see sometimes. But she's the only one that can pull it off. We switch. I would never do it with a girl younger than me though, it just wouldn't work

I know a lot of Doms who think everyone should be a sub before they try to Dominate someone.

It just goes against my nature. And since it is for pleasure, I do what I do.

Trailer is out.. It looks like more of the same.. A HORSESHIT joke in regard to the true lifestyle. Dakota Johnson once again tops from the bottom throughout the entire trailer which tells me this movie is no different from the 1st one. The only saving grace may be that Kim Bassinger makes a cameo appearance. She is the definition of the lifestyle in her infamous role with Mickey Rourke in 9 and 1/2 wks.

Here is a guy living the 50 shades of gray lifestyle with multiple women

R. Kelly's Alleged 'Hostage' Speaks Out | HuffPost

Forum List

Back