Fifty Billion reasons you should be very worried:

Why should we be worried? The Kochs are spending that money($50,000,000,000) for the good of America. Yaknow...like Billy Gates spending his billions to cure disease and shit. They are just GIVERS!
Is that what George Soros, billionaire Democrat, told you to say? :lol:

Nah.. That's what ThinkProgress told him to say.. Wait.. Soros owns ThinkProgress, doesn't he? Just like the Koch's fund FreedomWorks.. Funny how it's 100% OK for rich Leftists to fund their candidates.. (see Holywood), but the moment a wealthy Republican does.. OMGZ.. NOS!!!

:eusa_whistle:

You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead fingers.

Koch Brothers Exposed

The Billionaire Koch Brothers’ War Against Obama : The New Yorker

Meet the Koch Brothers — Again - ABC News

The Koch Brothers Exposed | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Update:

Look you all it’s not like I don’t understand the Koch brothers, they want to make America so broke it can’t wipe it’s ass without borrowing the toilet paper from the Koch brothers. They want to give their children a country of their very own, hell I’d probably do the same thing if I could, I just don’t think we should let them.
Whoa.... From the second link:
The Kochs are longtime libertarians who believe in drastically lower personal and corporate taxes, minimal social services for the needy, and much less oversight of industry—especially environmental regulation.
They are not libertarians. If they were libertarians you would think they would be giving money to the libertarian parties, not the republican.

*Back to reading*

Edit: Third link:
While the Koch brothers are exceptionally private, they took a rare step onto the public stage in March when they sued the Cato Institute, a libertarian refuge in Washington that they helped create, for more control. The result was a public debate over Cato’s role, and even as the brothers denied that they wanted to turn the think tank into an arm of the Republican Party, libertarians quickly sided with the group over the brothers. One senior policy fellow at Cato predicted that if the Kochs were to take control, the group’s chairman and half the staff would eventually leave.
Yeah.. Not libertarian. Or they call themselves that, and they aren't... Or other people call them that, and they aren't... Whatever.

*back to reading*

Last edited:
Why should we be worried? The Kochs are spending that money($50,000,000,000) for the good of America. Yaknow...like Billy Gates spending his billions to cure disease and shit. They are just GIVERS!

Nah.. That's what ThinkProgress told him to say.. Wait.. Soros owns ThinkProgress, doesn't he? Just like the Koch's fund FreedomWorks.. Funny how it's 100% OK for rich Leftists to fund their candidates.. (see Hollywood), but the moment a wealthy Republican does.. OMGZ.. NOS!!!

You pink pussies know a lot more about Soros and ThinkProgress than I do. I've never been to either one's web sites. I'll have to take your word for what Soros and the other guys you mentioned have to say. if those guys say the same stuff I do they must be following me and stealing MY material. :lol:

Nah.. That's what ThinkProgress told him to say.. Wait.. Soros owns ThinkProgress, doesn't he? Just like the Koch's fund FreedomWorks.. Funny how it's 100% OK for rich Leftists to fund their candidates.. (see Hollywood), but the moment a wealthy Republican does.. OMGZ.. NOS!!!

You pink pussies know a lot more about Soros and ThinkProgress than I do. I've never been to either one's web sites. I'll have to take your word for what Soros and the other guys you mentioned have to say. if those guys say the same stuff I do they must be following me and stealing MY material. :lol:

just stopping by to call you a shithead

Yeah, that's what progbots always say. That must be programmed, too.

[Unquestioning obeissance to the Narcissist In Chief right down to the river.]

"The Democrats clearly are bankrupt of ideas. Tonight, late on the Labor Day holiday, they released their party platform for 2012. Platforms are where the national parties lay out their guiding philosophical and policy positions on the major issues of the day. They are meant to suggest where the party will move the country's policies if they are entrusted with the responsibility. This year's Democrat platform, however, is different. The collective voice of millions of Democrats across the country have been reduced to "whatever Obama says."

Barack Obama is the most cited term in the Democrat platform. Out of the 40 pages that make up the platform, Obama is cited by name on 38 of them. He is cited over 200 times throughout "

Narcissist-in-Chief: Obama Most Cited Term in Dem Platform

"Kengor: Yes, and it’s even more eerie than that. Frank Marshall Davis, Obama’s mentor, also worked with Vernon Jarrett in these circles. Vernon Jarrett was Valerie’s father-in-law. And it’s worse still. Davis, Obama’s mentor, also worked with Harry and David Canter, two other Chicago communists. The Canters mentored a young man named David Axelrod in Chicago in the 1970s. So, the troika that’s arguably running America today—Obama and Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod—all have common bonds in Chicago’s communist circles from the 1940s. Their mentors knew each other.

I know this is incredible, but it’s true. You couldn’t make this up. No one would believe it. We’re being governed by ghosts from Chicago’s Communist Party glory years"

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama

Americans have to understand one fact of life today, America exists for the wealthy and the crumbs are for the rest. It took sixty years or more to accomplish this feat of political ideology but today every statistic and every piece of legislation demonstrates it. While the infrastructure collapses and empty rhetoric fills the air waves, the levels of equality have reached and now surpass third world nation status. So like the poor gambler, down to their last ten dollars, the majority of Americans look again to the robber barons to feed them. Please please elect Mitt for in his wealth is my wealth, Americans cry, hope reigns eternal, productive work for all not so much. Shared sacrifice not at all.

"As ABC News was first to report, the vessel, owned by developer Gary Morse, flew the flag of the Cayman Islands -- a well-known tax haven -- as it welcomed guests aboard. Morse, who helped develop The Villages mega-retirement community, has given more than $1.8 million in political contributions over the years, including $450,000 to pro-Romney super PAC Restore Our Future. Morse was previously a bundler for George W. Bush (in 2000 and 2004) as well as John McCain and Romney in 2008. The Villages is also a fantastic source of cash for candidates -- mostly conservative." Romney Bundlers Enjoy Yacht Party At Convention - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

Americans have to understand one fact of life today, America exists for the wealthy and the crumbs are for the rest. It took sixty years or more to accomplish this feat of political ideology but today every statistic and every piece of legislation demonstrates it. While the infrastructure collapses and empty rhetoric fills the air waves, the levels of equality have reached and now surpass third world nation status. So like the poor gambler, down to their last ten dollars, the majority of Americans look again to the robber barons to feed them. Please please elect Mitt for in his wealth is my wealth, Americans cry, hope reigns eternal, productive work for all not so much. Shared sacrifice not at all.

"As ABC News was first to report, the vessel, owned by developer Gary Morse, flew the flag of the Cayman Islands -- a well-known tax haven -- as it welcomed guests aboard. Morse, who helped develop The Villages mega-retirement community, has given more than $1.8 million in political contributions over the years, including $450,000 to pro-Romney super PAC Restore Our Future. Morse was previously a bundler for George W. Bush (in 2000 and 2004) as well as John McCain and Romney in 2008. The Villages is also a fantastic source of cash for candidates -- mostly conservative." Romney Bundlers Enjoy Yacht Party At Convention - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

You make some good points, my background is in applied mathematics/physics and thirty years ago I noticed the trend that seemed to have no effective counter balance, as it becomes more and more unbalanced more and more people see it, I hope enough see it in time before, The Return of the King...

Forum List

Back