GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
Koch Brothers Exposed

The Billionaire Koch Brothers’ War Against Obama : The New Yorker

Meet the Koch Brothers — Again - ABC News

The Koch Brothers Exposed | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Update:

Look you all it’s not like I don’t understand the Koch brothers, they want to make America so broke it can’t wipe it’s ass without borrowing the toilet paper from the Koch brothers. They want to give their children a country of their very own, hell I’d probably do the same thing if I could, I just don’t think we should let them.

Last edited:
Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Look you all it’s not like I don’t understand the Koch brothers, they want to make America so broke it can’t wipe it’s ass without borrowing the toilet paper from the Koch brothers. They want to give their children a country of their very own, hell I’d probably do the same thing if I could, I just don’t think we should let them.

What are you worried about Komrade?

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

some like you were born to serve the King others were not....

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Did the Koch Brother borrow $5 trillion in the last 3 1/2 years on the downgraded credit of the USA

Last edited:
Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

And that is why we are going to vote King Obama out in November.

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Did the Koch Brother borrowed $5 trillion in the last 3 1/2 years on the downgraded credit of the USA

Did you write any campaign contribution checks? How big?

We like to talk about responsibility in this country. Are you prepared to hold the people who really are responsible for this mess we are in to what they have done. It is not the American people it is their leadership, and that was paid for by a very few, but fortunately they do have more than enough socked away to pay their bill, so our retirements are safe as long as we got the balls to hold them responsible for what they have done.

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Did the Koch Brother borrowed $5 trillion in the last 3 1/2 years on the downgraded credit of the USA

Did you write any campaign contribution checks? How big?

We like to talk about responsibility in this country. Are you prepared to hold the people who really are responsible for this mess we are in to what they have done. It is not the American people it is their leadership, and that was paid for by a very few, but fortunately they do have more than enough socked away to pay their bill, so our retirements are safe as long as we got the balls to hold them responsible for what they have done.

Are you saying the Koch Brother bankrolled Obama into spending the country into bankruptcy? You meant George Soros, right? Not the Koch Brothers

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

I'm a citizen. I will not be a subject of King Obama. Stop insisting I should.

I'm a citizen. I will not be a subject of King Obama. Stop insisting I should.

You are already a subject of King Koch, Kings are born to power, that is what the GOP fight for, The Return of the King

Presidents are elected, you hate all processes that allow the people to have a voice unions, government ect. you support those that are born to power, you support the would be Royals.

Forum List

Back