Fifty Billion reasons you should be very worried:

Koch Brothers Exposed

The Billionaire Koch Brothers’ War Against Obama : The New Yorker

Meet the Koch Brothers — Again - ABC News

The Koch Brothers Exposed | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Update:

Look you all it’s not like I don’t understand the Koch brothers, they want to make America so broke it can’t wipe it’s ass without borrowing the toilet paper from the Koch brothers. They want to give their children a country of their very own, hell I’d probably do the same thing if I could, I just don’t think we should let them.

Obama is the one who's trying to bankrupt America. I applaud everything the Koch brothers are doing to defeat him. They are true patriots.

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Look you all it’s not like I don’t understand the Koch brothers, they want to make America so broke it can’t wipe it’s ass without borrowing the toilet paper from the Koch brothers. They want to give their children a country of their very own, hell I’d probably do the same thing if I could, I just don’t think we should let them.

Did the Koch Brother borrow $5 trillion in the last 3 1/2 years on the downgraded credit of the USA

Well Obama did invest in a lot of green companies you know. Too bad most of them have already spent that taxpayer money and are now closed up. They did all that in less than three years.

http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-failed-obama-green-energy-solar-companies/

Funny the left is always worried about what people are doing with their own money while Obama spends taxpayer dollars like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
This is old news. Everyone knows the koch brothers are out for their own interests. While I do believe what they do with all their billions is their business the fact that they have a grudge against the middle class is irefutable. I do also believe that they would love to see every single environmental regulation rolled back so they could pollute whatever they want. Nothing the average guy can do against all that money and power to control any politician they want.

It goes for both sides. Anyone who has a brain can see our political system is broken. Corrupted. By design it sounds good. It ends there during this era.

some like you were born to serve the King others were not....
I'm a citizen. I will not be a subject of King Obama. Stop insisting I should.

You are already a subject of King Koch, Kings are born to power, that is what the GOP fight for, The Return of the King

Presidents are elected, you hate all processes that allow the people to have a voice unions, government ect. you support those that are born to power, you support the would be Royals.
Oh, horseshit. Conservatives want limited government. Leftists, like you, want the government to control your lives from cradle to grave.

You're worthless and weak.

I'm a citizen. I will not be a subject of King Obama. Stop insisting I should.

You are already a subject of King Koch, Kings are born to power, that is what the GOP fight for, The Return of the King

Presidents are elected, you hate all processes that allow the people to have a voice unions, government ect. you support those that are born to power, you support the would be Royals.
Oh, horseshit. Conservatives want limited government. Leftists, like you, want the government to control your lives from cradle to grave.

Conservatives want a huge government limited to doing exactly as they say, how else do you enforce things like trans-vaginal ultrasounds, without a huge government, what would you suggest we do to reduce the 2 million people we have in prison? Anything? What about the huge military that’s as expensive as the next ten put together? Where would you cut, and where would you grow? I think it would be the same as any greedy King, more for soldiers and prisons to enforce the King’s will and less for the poor because who gives a shit about them.

And I think think you're just a worthless stupid piece of shit.

Last edited:

Conservatives want a huge government limited to doing exactly as they say, how else do you enforce things like trans-vaginal ultrasounds, without a huge government, what would you suggest we do to reduce the 2 million people we have in prison? Anything? What about the huge military that’s as expensive as the next ten put together? Where would you cut, and where would you grow? I think it would be the same as any greedy King, more for soldiers and prisons to enforce the King’s will and less for the poor because who gives a shit about them.

And I think think you're just a worthless stupid piece of shit.
You don't think at all, boy.

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Why should we be worried? The Kochs are spending that money($50,000,000,000) for the good of America. Yaknow...like Billy Gates spending his billions to cure disease and shit. They are just GIVERS!

Last edited:
Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Why should we be worried? The Kochs are spending that money($50,000,000,000) for the good of America. Yaknow...like Billy Gates spending his billions to cure disease and shit. They are just GIVERS!
Is that what George Soros, billionaire Democrat, told you to say? :lol:

And the 500 million that Obama gave to Solyndra that got pissed away is ok with you. The only difference is Obama uses our money. The Koch Brothers use their OWN>>>
Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Last edited:
Thank goodness for the Koch Brothers!

Someone to cancel out the effect of George Soros.

You beat me to saying that. I totally agree. Soros is a huge force to be reckoned with and the man has no scruples. He didn't make his money by being a decent, honest man and he doesn't use it in a decent, honest way. He has designs on the whole planet and he has a lot of people at his disposal.

This is old news. Everyone knows the koch brothers are out for their own interests. While I do believe what they do with all their billions is their business the fact that they have a grudge against the middle class is irefutable. I do also believe that they would love to see every single environmental regulation rolled back so they could pollute whatever they want. Nothing the average guy can do against all that money and power to control any politician they want.

Well, there is the option to not vote for corrupt politicians that can be bought. It isn't the Koch brothers casting votes in congress..

And the 500 million that Obama gave to Solyndra that got pissed away is ok with you. The only difference is Obama uses our money. The Koch Brothers use their OWN>>>
Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

500 million ..... Chicken feed. NOBODY throws away U S treasury money like a republican.

SHEEEEIIIITTT!!!! That's about 1/40th as much cash as Bush sent over to Iraq on pallets to give away to the Iraqis that were supposed to fight for us and turn over the so called Al Kaida for questioning. Guess what...It magically went missing!

Federal Reserve Shipped Billions to Iraq Which Were Then Stolen ... Involved in Other Unsavory Activities → Washingtons Blog

At least the Solyndra money went to Americans.

Koch Brothers Exposed

Update:

Is that what George Soros, billionaire Democrat, told you to say? :lol:

Nah.. That's what ThinkProgress told him to say.. Wait.. Soros owns ThinkProgress, doesn't he? Just like the Koch's fund FreedomWorks.. Funny how it's 100% OK for rich Leftists to fund their candidates.. (see Hollywood), but the moment a wealthy Republican does.. OMGZ.. NOS!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back