Ferguson Preparations Go Wrong, National Guard Shows Up This Morning, Who's to Blame?

I have a question. Do witnesses dispute the kid hit the cop? Does anyone corroborate that the kid hit the cop even once? Slammed the car door on the cop? Did any of that really happen? When I first heard it I didn't believe the kid did any of that. I thought his cop buddies probably put those marks on him just like Zimmerman roughed himself up after he killed Treyvon.

All I need to know is if the kid hit the cop even once or slammed the door on the cop, then the kid got what was coming to him. You can not charge an officer of the law for defending himself. Show some fucking respect for the cops next time and you won't end up dead. I say yes sir no sir to the officers when I see them. Time to grow up black people and learn some respect. I know what happened after the 68 riots and the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers you guys aren't afraid anymore but now is the time to stop being thugs and a violent angry baby mama drama society. Gangsta.

Did he hit the cop? Then the cop is innocent. If he didn't then the cop is guilty. Does the kids friends dispute what happened? I doubt it or that would be public. I think he did hit the cop. Sorry black people. Innocent.

This is what we felt like after OJ. LOL.

These are all questions that should've been answered but instead the prosecuter spent all the time telling you what people said happened and never saying what actually happened.

He basically made this Officer Wilson vs Lying ass witnesses who cant keep their lies together.

If ONE witness told the truth you didnt hear about it

that is not true, the DA said there were witnesses with consistent stories. and what else besides witnesses can the prosecutor tell, he wasn't there.

If he did I missed that part because it mustve been done in a wink. The entire presentation went like:

Social media said this...
News said this...
Some witnesses say this...
Some others say that...
Others still said this...

Then never said what the officer gave for a statement. It was pretty much "eye witnesses were liars...let me count the ways"

Actually, I never heard that the kid hit him until last night. Actually, my cop buddy told me the kid attacked him when I txted him asking his opinion. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but now after hearing the officers interview with George Stephanopolos last night, I'm pretty sure the big ass kid slammed the car door and punched at the cop. If none of that ever happened, tell me why the cop shot him in the first place. It wasn't just because the kid verbally disrespected him.

So if that kid hit that cop, he deserved to die. Lesson learned to EVERYONE, don't ever hit a cop.

I believe they did have an altercation. And thats the million dollar question...Why did he shoot? According to the officer The gun went off in the car.

Why did he shoot 12 times?

According to the officer.......nothing

I have a question. Do witnesses dispute the kid hit the cop? Does anyone corroborate that the kid hit the cop even once? Slammed the car door on the cop? Did any of that really happen? When I first heard it I didn't believe the kid did any of that. I thought his cop buddies probably put those marks on him just like Zimmerman roughed himself up after he killed Treyvon.

All I need to know is if the kid hit the cop even once or slammed the door on the cop, then the kid got what was coming to him. You can not charge an officer of the law for defending himself. Show some fucking respect for the cops next time and you won't end up dead. I say yes sir no sir to the officers when I see them. Time to grow up black people and learn some respect. I know what happened after the 68 riots and the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers you guys aren't afraid anymore but now is the time to stop being thugs and a violent angry baby mama drama society. Gangsta.

Did he hit the cop? Then the cop is innocent. If he didn't then the cop is guilty. Does the kids friends dispute what happened? I doubt it or that would be public. I think he did hit the cop. Sorry black people. Innocent.

These are all questions that should've been answered but instead the prosecuter spent all the time telling you what people said happened and never saying what actually happened.

He basically made this Officer Wilson vs Lying ass witnesses who cant keep their lies together.

that is not true, the DA said there were witnesses with consistent stories. and what else besides witnesses can the prosecutor tell, he wasn't there.

If he did I missed that part because it mustve been done in a wink. The entire presentation went like:

News said this...
Some others say that...

Then never said what the officer gave for a statement. It was pretty much "eye witnesses were liars...let me count the ways"

Actually, I never heard that the kid hit him until last night. Actually, my cop buddy told me the kid attacked him when I txted him asking his opinion. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but now after hearing the officers interview with George Stephanopolos last night, I'm pretty sure the big ass kid slammed the car door and punched at the cop. If none of that ever happened, tell me why the cop shot him in the first place. It wasn't just because the kid verbally disrespected him.

So if that kid hit that cop, he deserved to die. Lesson learned to EVERYONE, don't ever hit a cop.

I believe they did have an altercation. And thats the million dollar question...Why did he shoot? According to the officer The gun went off in the car.

cite

In summer the hooligans wanted cops to back off and demilitarize. Now...the cops back off and demilitarize. And the hooligans burn the town.
Fuck em. Im glad the cops stood down and let the true nature of that ccommunity shine for the world to see.

ridiculous. the harm to innocent bystanders and their business far exceeds your bizarre wants...
It wasnt MY wants. I was fine with the militarized response of August....which prevented a lot of the burning and looting.

You liberals wanted SWAT to back off. So you got it. And the animals showed their true nature.
What they wanted was piles of dead "protestors" in the streets.

Authorities did not comply.

Remember the mantra when a thief gets shot, "lives are more valuable than property".

Now, when the outside agitators go back to their comfortable homes, Ferguson can delight in having to drive 20 miles to get groceries.

I wanted the first rock thrower to be arrested and the ones throwing molotov cocktails shot, or at the very least, tasared and busted.

The rent-a-mobs weren't stopped because powerful people didn't WANT them to be stopped. Yes, this could have been prevented. Absolutely no one was surprised at the babarism on display. A serious governor would have called a state of emergency, put the NG in the streets and instituted a curfew for a week to let things die down and the outside agitators to leave.

Now I heard the officers side of the story and it isn't like every witness is disputing his version of how it went down.

Did the officer probably lose it and shoot the guy dead? Yup. Do I blame him? Not really. Not based on all the evidence I heard so far.

If I hit a cop and went for his gun I would expect to get shot. I'm a big guy too. I can see a little cop or female cop shooting me if I got violent with them. Sorry bruthas. Sorry black community. I think the spotlight should be on YOU GUYS and not the officers who are sworn to protect us. You guys have to learn how to behave. No offense but start raising your kids right. Its the truth. We do need a national conversation but not about bad cops. We need to have it about the black culture/society that can't seem to get over slavery. We know life isn't fair. In fact I think it isn't about black and white it's about poor vs. rich. To the rich we are all n*#&rs.

So what should black people do? How about instead of rioting you vote next midterm? Elect a candidate and show up to vote. Rioting aint getting you nowhere.

Doesn't matter who you vote for, the rich will stay rich, the poor will stay poor. What ever you need to tell yourself to imagine there is any difference that your actions will change things, go ahead, but you are delusional. Both parties work for the elites.

obama_bails_out_everyone.png

The City of Ferguson had weeks to prepare for last night. The Police Department had months to plan for the most destructive evening they were going to revisit from last summer. So, they should have been ready.

So, how many looters did they arrest? Better yet, how many businesses did they save from looting? They had planned to have the National Guard there to protect the businesses and generally help the situation. So, what went wrong?

They arrested 60 people. I watched as the looters ran out of the Liquor store and the news reporters were trying to interview them. So where were the police? Where was the National Guard? They didn't come in until this morning! They were on the outskirts of Ferguson... This came from the Lt. Governor. He wants the Governor to answer why they weren't in Ferguson last night.
the job of the national guard was to provide security for infrastructure. things like power transmission stations, water supplies, gas lines. hospitals. fire departments.

they were not there to protect businesses. that's the job of police.
well that is comforting...Oh...Speaking of infrastructure. Where was the NG when both I-270 and I-44 were shut down due to rioters blocking these roadways?
What do you think the national guard can actually do?

The physical presence of the National Guard acts as a deterrent to crime and they can hold someone who is committing a crime for a law enforcement officer to arrest.

The rent-a-mobs weren't stopped because powerful people didn't WANT them to be stopped. Yes, this could have been prevented. Absolutely no one was surprised at the babarism on display. A serious governor would have called a state of emergency, put the NG in the streets and instituted a curfew for a week to let things die down and the outside agitators to leave.

You nailed it!
If they had done what you say, there might have been a few deaths, bigger shit would have hit the fan..........so they let them blow off steam. Too bad about the fires and property, but that ain't worth dyin' over. Gov was between the proverbial rock and a hard place as far as calling in the NG the 1st nite.......damned if you do and damned if you don't. The Gov just took 'the don't' and no one got killed. Yes, there were numerous fires, but whole blocks didn't burn (like in the 60's), and more importantly, NO ONE GOT KILLED!

News said this...
Some others say that...

I'm glad a few days have passed since replying to you. I'm glad to have waited until Charles Barkley spoke up. This is the moment I have been hoping/waiting for. Finally we are going to start talking about how the black community needs to start acting better. Enough is enough.

Now, before I continue, realize I'm as liberal as they come. I defend blacks because I know it is not completely their fault that they are in the position they are in. I know how the white man has "kept them down" and treated them like 2nd class citizens. I get all that. I even understand that the cops need to change. I also understand that if "they" will treat poor and middle class blacks this way, they'll do the same thing to poor and middle class whites too. I get all that. Lets not argue about the cops and society because we agree they both need to change.

Lets just focus on black people and black society. It is time to fucking evolve. If the problem with crime is that there are no jobs in your community, solve the problem. It isn't an impossible solution to solve. Start a business and only hire people who live in the community. Have the Oprah's and Lebron James' start up their own version of Meijers or Walmart and put them in the hood. Walmart and Meijers aren't in the hood. They won't dare go. Know why? Because they'll get robbed and killed. The black community needs to stop raising so many thugs/murderers/gangstas. Black women need to start raising good kids who can speak proper english. Even Mildred Gaddis admitted this yesterday. No one is going to hire you if your pants are sagging and you can't speak the Queens english. Learn it! How do your black teachers in the ghetto's allow you to speak like that?

I could go on and on but lets just stop and focus on this for now. What are black people going to do so that when the cops stop you, you show them some respect? I'm a white man in my 40's and I'm afraid when I see the cops. Why aren't you? You want to be confrontatonal? You want to make the cop nervous so that he has to unbutton his gun holster?

P.S. Even the cops in NY should not go to jail. They have to deal with big gorillas like that guy and he's fighting back and you want simpathy? Sorry, none. Now I might award his family money in a civil suit but I am not going to send a man to jail for doing his job. Stop fighting the cops PERIOD!

News said this...
Some others say that...

I'm glad a few days have passed since replying to you. I'm glad to have waited until Charles Barkley spoke up. This is the moment I have been hoping/waiting for. Finally we are going to start talking about how the black community needs to start acting better. Enough is enough.

No thats a dodge to the subject of police shootings. See the topic is police shooting an unarmed man and your reply is "lets talk about black on black violence"

Lets just focus on black people and black society. It is time to fucking evolve. If the problem with crime is that there are no jobs in your community, solve the problem. It isn't an impossible solution to solve. Start a business and only hire people who live in the community. Have the Oprah's and Lebron James' start up their own version of Meijers or Walmart and put them in the hood. Walmart and Meijers aren't in the hood. They won't dare go. Know why? Because they'll get robbed and killed. The black community needs to stop raising so many thugs/murderers/gangstas. Black women need to start raising good kids who can speak proper english. Even Mildred Gaddis admitted this yesterday. No one is going to hire you if your pants are sagging and you can't speak the Queens english. Learn it! How do your black teachers in the ghetto's allow you to speak like that?

Go fuck yourself....Why are you not talking about the white community and their crime problem. Their drug problem, their red neckery or their wanna be gangstas. Why not tell Bill Gates to open a store in some white area to promote jobs? Because you are too busy perpetuating this stereotype like you know how blacks are raised at all or what they value. Strawman shit to justify your stupid rant

I could go on and on but lets just stop and focus on this for now. What are black people going to do so that when the cops stop you, you show them some respect? I'm a white man in my 40's and I'm afraid when I see the cops. Why aren't you? You want to be confrontatonal? You want to make the cop nervous so that he has to unbutton his gun holster?

The unbuttoning happens before the confrontation. Just because you are scared doesnt mean you are going to let any and everything happen to you because "what if I make him scared...well, I better do any and everything he wants me to do". Thats that white guy shit. You dont know shit about getting pulled and being scared that guns will get shoved in your face, or thrown on the ground or killed.

P.S. Even the cops in NY should not go to jail. They have to deal with big gorillas like that guy and he's fighting back and you want simpathy? Sorry, none. Now I might award his family money in a civil suit but I am not going to send a man to jail for doing his job. Stop fighting the cops PERIOD!

I give a fuck about your sympathy pal and your gay ass intro. You're not fooling anyone

News said this...
Some others say that...

I'd like to see what you would do if you were a cop and a big black criminal came up to you and punched you in the face. I can tell you that if the cop were just an average citizen and someone walked up to their car and struck them through the rolled down window and the person had a licence to carry a gun, that black man would be dead and no one would charge him. So why would I hold a cop to a higher standard? If anything you should know that doing that to a cop is a death wish.

I hate to use the word snap but is there any other word to describe the moment you decide to take a life? Think about if you found a guy in your basement carrying your daughter out in the middle of the night. Are you going to shoot him in the leg once or empty your clip in him? And would anyone blame you for emptying your clip? I think the cop must have snapped because if I were him I would have only shot him 8 times and kept 8 in my gun for his friend just in case he wants some next.

News said this...
Some others say that...

No thats a dodge to the subject of police shootings. See the topic is police shooting an unarmed man and your reply is "lets talk about black on black violence"

Go fuck yourself....Why are you not talking about the white community and their crime problem. Their drug problem, their red neckery or their wanna be gangstas. Why not tell Bill Gates to open a store in some white area to promote jobs? Because you are too busy perpetuating this stereotype like you know how blacks are raised at all or what they value. Strawman shit to justify your stupid rant

The unbuttoning happens before the confrontation. Just because you are scared doesnt mean you are going to let any and everything happen to you because "what if I make him scared...well, I better do any and everything he wants me to do". Thats that white guy shit. You dont know shit about getting pulled and being scared that guns will get shoved in your face, or thrown on the ground or killed.

I give a fuck about your sympathy pal and your gay ass intro. You're not fooling anyone

See, I knew you couldn't do it. Midred Gaddis said people aren't going to be honest on this subject. And people can't take a good honest look at their problems. I agree the cops need to change. I already said I agree with you on all that. What you need to do is figure out how to stop producing so many criminals. Black woman, stop having unprotected pre marital sex with playas. Men, start raising your kids better.

In fact, the sad thing is that Trevon Martin and the kid in Ferguson both had dads. I use to think that all the criminals were coming from boys without dads but now I'm seeing the black problem is much deeper than that. In fact I even know a black guy who was raised by 2 parents and he got hooked on drugs and robbed a bank.
I don't care about black on black violence. I care about the disproportionate amount of crime that comes from your community. Blacks make up 10% of the population but are 90% of the prison population.

Humans will always have crime. In China, India, Europe even australia and canada. But these white societies don't have a "crime problem". Fact is, here in America the most crime problems we have are in the black communities. Now I know we can do a lot to help fix this but you blacks have to pony up too but you are not. You're still crying about slavery. I know MLK's dream hasn't come true yet but its never going to if your black society doesn't change. Sorry this is the blunt truth and you have to stop arguing and go first. If/When the blacks start acting better, the cops will stop being so "confrontational" with you. Just ask Charles Barkley the gambler or Bill Cosby the rapist.

God damn right the unbottoning happens first.

Please tell me what the cop(s) said or did to make the black person confrontational. Because I've been pulled over by some dick head cops and I become even more scared and respectful with them.

In fact, I was wrongfully arrested for defending myself. The cop didn't know about the new stand your ground law in Michigan and I beat up this 25 year old who was coming at me. The cop said, "did you hit him first?" and I said hell yea I wasn't going to let him hit me first. He was trying to hit me though. And the cop said, "you hit him first so you're going to jail". I was PISSED!!!! Did I fight back? Fuck no! I put my hands behind my back and hoped he wasn't really going to charge me but when he did, I got a lawyer and faught it in court and won. It cost me $1000 for the lawyer. What would a black have done? They would not have put their hands behind their back and for that they need to realize they might get maced, tazed or shot.

So what is this "let every and anything he wants me to do" bullshit? What is it the cop is asking you to do?

By the way, I grew up in an all black neighborhood. When I was in Kindergarden it was all white, 1st grade 25% black, 2nd grade 50%, 3rd grade 75% and by 4th grade it was me, my brother and Kennith in this middle school. The year we moved it was in the top 10 worst schools in Detroit. What changed? Blacks moved in and the jobs moved out. Stop asking Bill Gates and whites to help you. Start helping yourselves.

Seriously, until you stop getting defensive you are never going to solve your problems.

Thats what I said...Stop getting defensive and just let it happen. Whatever "it" is just go with it because what are rights anyway and why fight or pretend you have any?

Now I heard the officers side of the story and it isn't like every witness is disputing his version of how it went down.

Did the officer probably lose it and shoot the guy dead? Yup. Do I blame him? Not really. Not based on all the evidence I heard so far.

If I hit a cop and went for his gun I would expect to get shot. I'm a big guy too. I can see a little cop or female cop shooting me if I got violent with them. Sorry bruthas. Sorry black community. I think the spotlight should be on YOU GUYS and not the officers who are sworn to protect us. You guys have to learn how to behave. No offense but start raising your kids right. Its the truth. We do need a national conversation but not about bad cops. We need to have it about the black culture/society that can't seem to get over slavery. We know life isn't fair. In fact I think it isn't about black and white it's about poor vs. rich. To the rich we are all n*#&rs.

So what should black people do? How about instead of rioting you vote next midterm? Elect a candidate and show up to vote. Rioting aint getting you nowhere.

Doesn't matter who you vote for, the rich will stay rich, the poor will stay poor. What ever you need to tell yourself to imagine there is any difference that your actions will change things, go ahead, but you are delusional. Both parties work for the elites.

obama_bails_out_everyone.png

If it weren't for FDR you would not have SS and Medicare. If it weren't for Democrats or liberals you wouldn't have a middle class because without them unions would have been squashed a long time ago.

Has the Democratic party been taking over and corrupted too? Yup. All the more reason to show up and vote and take it back. But instead they got you thinking it doesn't matter so you don't even show up to vote. So really what you think to me doesn't matter.

Don't tell me you voted liar! If you did, please explain why you voted because according to you it doesn't matter.

So either you didn't vote and you are a piece of shit or you area liar who wants poor people to think it doesn't matter.

Great example more recent maybe you'll understand. Remember the poor in the 1990's? They weren't as poor as the poor are today. So while there may always be poor people, the question is, "how poor should they be?" Because the GOP free market thinkers would have us living in a survival of the fittest type society. Is that what you want? Then you are a socialist too? No?

Thats what I said...Stop getting defensive and just let it happen. Whatever "it" is just go with it because what are rights anyway and why fight or pretend you have any?

No. Just be respectful and take whatever ticket the cop gives you. And if he wants to arrest you, put your fucking hands behind your god damn back you stupid fuckers!

If a cop wants to rape you after he cuffs you I guess that's the chance you are going to have to take. Is that what you are worried about happening? What is it that you are scared is going to happen?

No. Just be respectful and take whatever ticket the cop gives you. And if he wants to arrest you, put your fucking hands behind your god damn back you stupid fuckers!

Ticket? Awww you're so cute and white its adorable lol

If a cop wants to rape you after he cuffs you I guess that's the chance you are going to have to take. Is that what you are worried about happening? What is it that you are scared is going to happen?

Oh I dunno the justice system works so well for blacks why would I be scared? Thats a good question

Oh I dunno the justice system works so well for blacks why would I be scared? Thats a good question

Oh? So you have a fear of law enforcement? Is it similar to the fear we have of black society/neighborhood/people?

Interesting.

And please tell me what you are expecting to happen beyond getting a ticket? If I'm so adorable, explain what is happening after you are cuffed?

P.S. I don't like or trust the justice system either. Do you know what I do? I avoid the cops at all cost.

Where do you live? I use to live in Detroit and now live in Metro Detroit. We were the last whites to move out in the late 70's. My grandmother stayed. She only got mugged 3 times. How come white kids don't mug old black ladies?

Study 4 of America s most violent neighborhoods are in Detroit - Fox 2 News Headlines

Forum List

Back