I Knew There'd Be Hell To Pay, Now Calls For An Explanation...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Missouri Lieutenant Governor was just on TV, LIVID, and wants the governor to explain WHY THE NATIONAL GUARD WAS NOT CALLED IN LAST NIGHT AS FERGUSON WAS LOOTED AND BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Who told the National Guard to STAND DOWN? Who told the governor not to call them in? Holder? OBAMA?

Let the Tree Dwellers burn down their shithole town. You fucking cares? They don't.

Missouri Lieutenant Governor was just on TV, LIVID, and wants the governor to explain WHY THE NATIONAL GUARD WAS NOT CALLED IN LAST NIGHT AS FERGUSON WAS LOOTED AND BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Who told the National Guard to STAND DOWN? Who told the governor not to call them in? Holder? OBAMA?
I dunno, maybe something is to be said for letting the demons run wild and exhaust themselves. That way all the trouble gets done all at once?

The governor has some serious questions to answer now... why was the N.G. not called into Ferguson?

I dunno, maybe something is to be said for letting the demons run wild and exhaust themselves. That way all the trouble gets done all at once?
I really don't think that would wash... think about it.

Nothing wrong with the deep south burning every once in a while. The guy in your avie would agree :badgrin:

It doesn't have to wash...it's just what I would do.

If you fight it, sometimes you feed it.

Things seem all quiet this morning though

Because the National Guard can't really apply force to protect civilian assets unless Martial Law is declared.

The National Guard can't even use the M16/M4 without either Martial Law or a block installed in the trigger preventing the rifle from going to burst.

Nothing wrong with the deep south burning every once in a while. The guy in your avie would agree :badgrin:
I guess Missouri is "the deep south" now?......yeah, they were a slave state weren't they.

Ferguson wasn't actually burnt to the ground. Several buildings, and a bunch of cars maybe....

Let the Tree Dwellers burn down their shithole town. You fucking cares? They don't.
Unfortunately it will be the American Taxpayer that will be held responsible for rebuilding that shit hole since insurance does not cover riot damage.

Unfortunately it will be the American Taxpayer that will be held responsible for rebuilding that shit hole since insurance does not cover riot damage.

Blue states will have to bail out a red one yet again. *sigh

They can't do that. Think what kind of a precedent that sets. "OK, if you get a big enough crowd together and want to loot and burn down a town, JUST GO AHEAD, WE'LL LET YA." What kind of a strategy is that? Seems to me that would invite more.

They should have been met head on with deadly force.

They can't do that. Think what kind of a precedent that sets. "OK, if you get a big enough crowd together and want to loot and burn down a town, JUST GO AHEAD, WE'LL LET YA." What kind of a strategy is that? Seems to me that would invite more.

There's nothing a conservative would like to see more than news of a few more dead negroes in the paper with their morning coffee.

I guess Missouri is "the deep south" now?......yeah, they were a slave state weren't they.

Ferguson wasn't actually burnt to the ground. Several buildings, and a bunch of cars maybe....
"Several buildings," "a bunch of cars MAYBE?" Have you turned on the news yet?

TWELVE businesses burnt to the GROUND.

TWENTY FIVE business VANDALIZED AND LOOTED.

AN ENTIRE CAR LOT set on fire.

ONE KNOWN policeman SHOT.

Over a HUNDRED AND FIFTY GUN SHOTS FIRED by estimate.

Ya... it was just a little thing... no big deal.

Idiot.

The taxpayer in these cases doesn't. There are still burned out hulks in Los Angeles from the 1965 Watts riots.

There's nothing a conservative would like to see more than news of a few more dead negroes in the paper with their morning coffee.
If they were part of that looting, burning, shooting at the cops crowd last night, YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT, dumbass.

If they were part of that looting, burning, shooting at the cops crowd last night, YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT, dumbass.

No "if" needed. The first reaction of a conservative to a black person being killed, such as in the cases of Trayvon, Brown, and that 12 year old boy, is that of satisfaction. It looks like Brown got what he deserved, but don't act like there wasn't a grin on your face when you first heard about him being killed and before you knew anything about the case.

Forum List

Back