Ferguson Preparations Go Wrong, National Guard Shows Up This Morning, Who's to Blame?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The City of Ferguson had weeks to prepare for last night. The Police Department had months to plan for the most destructive evening they were going to revisit from last summer. So, they should have been ready.

So, how many looters did they arrest? Better yet, how many businesses did they save from looting? They had planned to have the National Guard there to protect the businesses and generally help the situation. So, what went wrong?

They arrested 60 people. I watched as the looters ran out of the Liquor store and the news reporters were trying to interview them. So where were the police? Where was the National Guard? They didn't come in until this morning! They were on the outskirts of Ferguson... This came from the Lt. Governor. He wants the Governor to answer why they weren't in Ferguson last night.

Oh hell, they were ready. I watched a small clip on the internet. It went off as planned.

It couldn't have gone any better. I'll bet they had paid the protesters.

It looked nothing like a REAL riot. Not like those old grainy black and white filmed from the 60's, or the Rodney King riots.

The press stood by and COVERED IT. It was surreal. It was like the buildings were all set up and ready to be lit on fire. I saw police cars burning, but where were the officers of those cars? It was REALLY weird.

It looked more like entertainment for ratings than anything else. What a hoot. Did you watch? I wonder how many folks were watching. lol

I'll bet all of America was glued to their set while something really sinister was going on either in the Middle East or in the halls of congress. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
Oh hell, they were ready. I watched a small clip on the internet. I went off as planned.

It couldn't have gone any better. I'll bet they had paid the protesters.

It looked nothing like a REAL riot. Not like those old grainy black and white filmed from the 60's, or the Rodney King riots.

The press stood by and COVERED IT. It was surreal. It was like the buildings were all set up and ready to be lit on fire. I saw police cars burning, but where were the officers of those cars? It was REALLY weird.

It looked more like entertainment for ratings than anything else. What a hoot. Did you watch? I wonder how many folks were watching. lol

I'll bet all of America was glued to their set while something really sinister was going on either in the Middle East or in the halls of congress. :tinfoil:

The Lt. Governor said something interesting. He said the Governor had to answer for not sending in the National Guard. He wanted to know if this was orders from Obama and Holder to hold them back. Now you are saying it was weird, like it was set up. Do you believe it was it was more or less, "set up"?

Mr. Nixon the Democrat Governor reminds me Ray Nagin. Democrats aren't prepared to take care of the people they are put in charge of.

Maybe black people will get a clue... but they didn't after Katrina even after Bush the Republican came in with the National Guard and saved more black lives than Nagin and the Democrat Governor of the state of Louisiana.

And if you look at Obama and Holder, they did nothing for the Innocent black people who live in these places. all they did was EGG them on.

that is some shameful stuff

Mr. Nixon the Democrat Governor reminds me Ray Nagin. Democrats aren't prepared to take care of the people they are put in charge of.

Maybe black people will get a clue... but they didn't after Katrina even after Bush the Republican came in with the National Guard and saved more black lives than Nagin and the Democrat Governor of the state of Louisiana.

And if you look at Obama and Holder, they did nothing for the Innocent black people who live in these places. all they did was EGG them on.

that is some shameful stuff
How did Oblama egg on the people of Ferguson?

Eric Holder sent in agents from Homeland Security. He sent in 100 FBI agents. They were there to make sure that the police showed restraint. The police showed restraint. How did this not go according to plan? It looks like it came off without a hitch.

Eric Holder sent in agents from Homeland Security. He sent in 100 FBI agents. They were there to make sure that the police showed restraint. The police showed restraint. How did this not go according to plan? It looks like it came off without a hitch.
Tipsy, You said it yourself. Holder sent in 100 FBI to watch the POLICE! How about helping with the criminals! You know, the looter, the ones throwing bottles at the police and shooters and the ones starting the fires!

My God! The place is wasteland today and Holder was worried the police didn't have good manners! He can go to hell!

The City of Ferguson had weeks to prepare for last night. The Police Department had months to plan for the most destructive evening they were going to revisit from last summer. So, they should have been ready.

So, how many looters did they arrest? Better yet, how many businesses did they save from looting? They had planned to have the National Guard there to protect the businesses and generally help the situation. So, what went wrong?

They arrested 60 people. I watched as the looters ran out of the Liquor store and the news reporters were trying to interview them. So where were the police? Where was the National Guard? They didn't come in until this morning! They were on the outskirts of Ferguson... This came from the Lt. Governor. He wants the Governor to answer why they weren't in Ferguson last night.

It went off as planned.

Plenty of businesses were destroyed.

What did you expect?

It went off as planned.

What did you expect?

So, who's plan was it? Administration's? State? Local? the people? Who LET this happen?

It went off as planned.

What did you expect?

So, who's plan was it? Administration's? State? Local? the people? Who LET this happen?

It begins in the Whitehouse, then goes to the media, then Obama sends his tax-cheat race-hustling lapdog Al Sharpton in to instigate violence, then Eric Holder sends in his teams to organize, and regardless of the facts another city is destroyed.

Then Obama says he just heard about it and is really angry, but the police needed to be more sensitive.

You don't think it was sheer folly to announce a grand jury's findings in the evening when the streets are full of people with torches? You don't think it was pure ineptitude that they baited the press for a fucking week with "...announcement coming soon"?

The FPD, DA and local authorities couldn't have mangled this problem any more than if it had been turned over to a bunch of 3rd graders.

In summer the hooligans wanted cops to back off and demilitarize. Now...the cops back off and demilitarize. And the hooligans burn the town.
Fuck em. Im glad the cops stood down and let the true nature of that ccommunity shine for the world to see.

In summer the hooligans wanted cops to back off and demilitarize. Now...the cops back off and demilitarize. And the hooligans burn the town.
Fuck em. Im glad the cops stood down and let the true nature of that ccommunity shine for the world to see.

ridiculous. the harm to innocent bystanders and their business far exceeds your bizarre wants...

Forum List

Back