Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.

Lol wouldn't that be something. Unfortunately it's something that will only happen in conservative's wet dreams.

The Brown family is not responsible for what happened.
They are 100% responsible. That's what you liberals don't get. they raised this savage who attacks store owners and officers of the law. Brown family should be sued as well as the New Black Panthers and every other group that was responsible for the destruction of property last night.

They are 100% responsible. That's what you liberals don't get. they raised this savage who attacks store owners and officers of the law. Brown family should be sued as well as the New Black Panthers and every other group that was responsible for the destruction of property last night.

The govt. is not your personal army :rofl:

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

The man should be in jail.

Never said that. what I'm saying is the actions of the Brown family post justifiable shooting created an atmosphere that led to civil disorder and destruction. They WILL cash in on son's death. They deserve nothing. No sympathy, condolences or $$$.

They should sue SHAPRTON first, then Obama and Holder

How Sharpton thinks he can come into a town and rile people up to point of riots and NOT suffer any consequences, suing him will knock his shit in the dirt

I hope someone in Ferguson steps up and does that

Never said that. what I'm saying is the actions of the Brown family post justifiable shooting created an atmosphere that led to civil disorder and destruction. They WILL cash in on son's death. They deserve nothing. No sympathy, condolences or $$$.

You mean like how his father called for peace before the announcement?

They may get a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20....

Must be hard being so stupid you would actually start a thread on something that will never happen.

Must be hard being so stupid you would actually start a thread on something that will never happen.
I would not be so sure asslips.

They may get a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20....

what the hell. You seem to know a lot about Mad dog 20-20
stop spewing nothing but crap

Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.

Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.
They would have a case. Especially against groups like New Black Panthers that posted online and advocated violence.

Forum List

Back