Female high school volleyball female seriously injured by transgender player

Ban all games because of some freakzoids delusional fantasy?

That guy should have never been allowed in in the first place.

It's not socieities job to play into people's personal fantasies. Screw that guy.

The school board has banned all future games that the boy is playing in

So all the players on his team are out of sports competition because of his selfishness

I expect our fake Tweener Mac1958 to spin this as a conservative overreaction

As in aint it a shame that trump voters are so narrow minded?

But I hope it helps drive libs out of public office at every level

Getting spiked in the face can do serious damage even when spiked by a girl. Should they not play the other all-girl team because of the dangers?

The article says the ball hit her in the head then went THROUGH the net to the other side!! They said it was going 70 mph!

"It not only hit her in the face, then the ball came off of her face with enough force to then go back through the net."

I thought in volleyball, the ball goes OVER the net not through it. But then, I'm not up on current volleyball regs.

Last edited:
Getting spiked in the face can do serious damage even when spiked by a girl. Should they not play the other all-girl team because of the dangers?

The men are much stronger than the women

Thats a setup for what happened to this girl

Women should not play against transgenders, if that means the will not be able to play competitive sports, so be it.

If they continue playing against them, then they deserve all the shit.

Women should have some self respect in my opinion, just say no to playing against transgenders.
This is true. A few swim meets with one dude splashing around the pool would get the point across nicely. The problem is, who is willing to be Rosa Parks (few remember that she was arrested for her historic protest)? These girls would face dismissal from the program and it might take more than a few willing to put their futures on the line to affect great change.

Forum List

Back