Transgender male volleyball player made eligible to compete in women's volleyball.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Recently we reported the story on the Biologically born man who identifies himself as a woman who recently competed in a women’s weightlifting competition in New Zealand and won. Well, now we have a new story to bring you. This one is regarding yet another biological man who decides he’s a woman, gets permission to compete in women’s athletics, and then proceeds to use his natural physical advantages to dominate all the biological females. Tia Thompson, 32, is a transgender volleyball player from Hawaii, who, reportedly after competing as a male in all USA Volleyball events up until this year, has now officially obtained permission from USA Volleyball to compete as a female.
Biological Male Transgender Volleyball Player Made Eligible to Compete in Women’s Volleyball, May Qualify for Olympics
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these transgender issues are turning around and biting the trendy liberals right back in their own asses LMAO.

The trend is for second rate athletes to claim they are women and become champions. It would be understandable, at least a little, but recent legal decisions have held that transgendered need not go through surgery. These are intact men.

He is going to hurt a lot of women.

• Banned
The trend is for second rate athletes to claim they are women and become champions. It would be understandable, at least a little, but recent legal decisions have held that transgendered need not go through surgery. These are intact men.

He is going to hurt a lot of women.

But those heteros who tormented the people who did not support this, and all the other BS forced down people's throats are getting bit right back. For example some trendy standing at protest holding a sign that says give them rights, let them in the bathrooms, etc, etc. Those heterosexuals who wanted to give up every body else's rights for the few percent have now screwed themselves and their kids just like this.

Now women will lose to men and vice versa................. all in the name of equal rights.

Women's sports are done, over. Sports are now men's division and Transgendered division. Women won't qualify.

I have to hand it to Kaitlyn Jenner. He recently joined a local country club under the name Bruce Jenner. He didn't want to drag his junk around the women's locker room and didn't want to compete agsinst women.

That dude is going to dominate! I bet he becomes the greatest player of all time in women's volleyball.

Why can't transgenders compete with transgenders....and leave women to compete with women and men with men?

The unfairness of this makes me sick.

What would you do if the Amazon woman played...? She is a woman..but yuck.

body4.jpg

I read the same type of thing on a bodybuilding site I am a member of. Guy competed in womans class powerlifting competition as he is transgender, and wouldn't you know it she (he) won. Score another championship trophy for the PC crowd!

Women's sports are done, over. Sports are now men's division and Transgendered division. Women won't qualify.

I have to hand it to Kaitlyn Jenner. He recently joined a local country club under the name Bruce Jenner. He didn't want to drag his junk around the women's locker room and didn't want to compete agsinst women.

Of course the mens locker room is going to be a bit dodgy ......

Why can't transgenders compete with transgenders....and leave women to compete with women and men with men?

The unfairness of this makes me sick.
I second this. All that needs to be done if it has to be done at all is create a third group. Any natural female who finds themselves in a situation like this one in my opinion should just pack up and leave and if enough do just that, maybe the message will finally be all the way across.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back