strange murder case.. Oklahoma set to put inmate to death, not sure OK should

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I kind of don't get this. How do you forcefully push someone by their ankles?

and how do we know he did it deliberately?

I frankly think the death penalty should only be for those who murder over and over, serial killers.. maybe one-time cop killers. Normally, I agree with the way OK does things but not here unless I get further info

I frankly think the death penalty should only be for those who murder over and over, serial killers.. maybe one-time cop killers. Normally, I agree with the way OK does things but not here unless I get further info

The Prosecutors had to explain their theory of the crime and the evidence they had to 12 angry men who sat in judgment. Further, the experienced criminal judge had to be convinced as well both as to the defendant's guilt as well as the justification for making this man sit in the electric chair over it.

Baby killing is a pretty despicable act in my point of view.

Babies don't have the same balance as older kids or adults, I definitely see how it could happen.

The Prosecutors had to explain their theory of the crime and the evidence they had to 12 angry men who sat in judgment. Further, the experienced criminal judge had to be convinced as well both as to the defendant's guilt as well as the justification for making this man sit in the electric chair over it.

Babies don't have the same balance as older kids or adults, I definitely see how it could happen.
At nine months the child wasn't walking. He's severely mentally ill. Put him down like any other rabid animal.

This "person" was 9 months old. Do you think you wouldn't be able to knock over a 9 month old baby by the ankles?

Not entirely sure how something like that would be unintentional...

This piece of shit killed a 9-month old baby.

He's exactly the kind of person who should get juiced...

• Banned
This "person" was 9 months old. Do you think you wouldn't be able to knock over a 9 month old baby by the ankles?

Not entirely sure how something like that would be unintentional...

This piece of shit killed a 9-month old baby.

He's exactly the kind of person who should get juiced...
Do you support abortion at any age?

He killed a child. Stab him
again, I say we only do cap pun for those who are serial killers or cop killers

I'm not changing my view

I think the Catholic Church (meaning the REAL one) is against cap pun except when society cannot ensure the killer is locked up for life and cannot escape. I trust the TRUE Catholic Church on these issues. The Church also has noted that many minorities are on Death Row--

but I have not heard yet what the Society of St Pius X--which is the TRUE Catholic CHurch-- teaches on this topic. I stopped listening to the heretic pope a long time ago..

The Catechisms after 1962 are all suspect. I do not pay attn to them.

I suggest reading the Horn of the Unicorn

if you are ever interested in what happened that split the Catholic Church (It happened @ Vatican II)

How can you not understand how he killed her?

And why does ONE innocent human life not have value to you.

There are consequences for behavior. He should have died long ago

Apparently he "forgave" his daughter whom he murdered

Cole also declared: "I forgive everyone that I have done wrong," as reported by journalist Sean Murphy of the Associated Press, who attended the execution

Apparently he "forgave" his daughter whom he murdered

Cole also declared: "I forgive everyone that I have done wrong," as reported by journalist Sean Murphy of the Associated Press, who attended the execution
Do you have a site to prove that?

Electric chair? The 1960s called and wants their execution method back!

again, I say we only do cap pun for those who are serial killers or cop killers

I'm not changing my view

I think the Catholic Church (meaning the REAL one) is against cap pun except when society cannot ensure the killer is locked up for life and cannot escape. I trust the TRUE Catholic Church on these issues. The Church also has noted that many minorities are on Death Row--

but I have not heard yet what the Society of St Pius X--which is the TRUE Catholic CHurch-- teaches on this topic. I stopped listening to the heretic pope a long time ago..

The Catechisms after 1962 are all suspect. I do not pay attn to them.

I suggest reading the Horn of the Unicorn

if you are ever interested in what happened that split the Catholic Church (It happened @ Vatican II)

I've got one for you!

Did you know that is you turn a canoe upside down in the water you can wear it on your head?

It's cap-sized!

There is no doubt that he murdered the child so what's the problem? Is it his beard?
He's getting sympathy about killing his infant daughter because her crying was ruining his online game enjoyment. Did you see the look on his face at the link?
It looks to me like he is in total self-torture for knowing what a pathetic thing he did:
1666710433792.png

How many people have been so invested in an online game they missed something important in the real world?
(You don't have to raise your hand)​

Forum List

Back