Transgender runner pushes female high school track star out of state championships: ‘Cheated’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
More insanity. Too bad these girls didn't stand up for what's right and boycotted the event.

High school track star appears to give ‘thumbs-down’ after she’s pushed out of state champs by transgender competitor: ‘Cheated’​

A transgender athlete took home a second-place medal in a crucial high school track and field competition in California over the weekend, sparking fierce backlash — as the fourth-place medalist appeared to give a thumbs-down at the podium.

Athena Ryan, a junior from Sonoma Academy, claimed the silver medal in the varsity girls’ 1,600-meter run during the North Coast Meet of Champions of California finals on Saturday.

Ryan, a transgender female, now qualifies for the California Interscholastic Federation State Track & Field Championships next week after finishing in the top three.

The high school track star who claimed fourth place — losing a shot to compete at the state championships — appeared to give a thumbs-down to spectators during the podium placement ceremony in Dublin, California.

At the end of the write up, it says that the transgender has offered to give back the medal and said that they are willing to run again next year for charity which only gives me the impression that getting a medal no longer matters to them. My only question for them is where was that frame of mind before the competition that just now took place? To me, because they are a natural born male at the end of the day, any win where their competition is nothing but natural born females will never be a legitimate win. Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

At the end of the write up, it says that the transgender has offered to give back the medal and said that they are willing to run again next year for charity which only gives me the impression that getting a medal no longer matters to them. My only question for them is where was that frame of mind before the competition that just now took place? To me, because they are a natural born male at the end of the day, any win where their competition is nothing but natural born females will never be a legitimate win. Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And in addition, I believe it's complete selfishness on the part of these biological males.
They need to be either competing with their own sex, or let them create their own competitions, with their own rules.

Of course it's cheating.

It's no different than taking steroids to win. In this case it isn't using a drug to make yourself superior to other athletes they just allowed a physically superior athlete to compete against inferior ones.

That's why in sports we have age ranges, weight classes, different leagues based on skill, and have women and men's sports. It's all in place to create a fairly level playing field. When you allow a man pretending to be a woman to compete against real women you are not allowing a level playing field.

They lie about their gender and worse yet the public lies also. The whole tranny thing is based around a complete and total lie.

Fuck trannies.

More insanity. Too bad these girls didn't stand up for what's right and boycotted the event.

High school track star appears to give ‘thumbs-down’ after she’s pushed out of state champs by transgender competitor: ‘Cheated’​

I hate to say it but women are stupid for not sticking up for themselves. They need to stand up and not take it anymore.

EXCLUSIVE: Parent of high school kid competing against trans runner claims they're 'terrified to speak up in case our kids get disqualified' - as school DENIES teen girl made 'thumbs down' motion at competitor​

• The Branson School says Adeline Johnson did not make the gesture in relation to trans runner Athena Ryan
  • Ryan, a junior at at Sonoma Academy, came in second and bragged that it was one of her best races

Forum List

Back