Female Bodybuilders and Breast Implants

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Female Bodybuilders lose breast size because of the male hormones they ingest for muscle mass. Breast augmentation has become more common among these women.

Female Bodybuilders lose breast size because of the male hormones they ingest for muscle mass. Breast augmentation has become more common among these women.

They also lose because of lower body fat, without hormones.

What a transformation.

1707240296420.png

Yeeeeech

The most muscular women I find physically attractive tend to be female gymnasts.

IMG_0466.jpeg

When this lovely woman did the dance routine to honor the Israeli athletes murdered by the barbarian terrorist is Munich, I actually “got” dance for a minute.

And although she posed naked for some shots of naked athletes, she was actually pretty well concealed.

IMG_0464.jpeg

And “cut” abs don’t always look so good on females. She carries it of wonderfully.

I think Ally is amazing.

Yeeeeech

The most muscular women I find physically attractive tend to be female gymnasts.

View attachment 898378
When this lovely woman did the dance routine to honor the Israeli athletes murdered by the barbarian terrorist is Munich, I actually “got” dance for a minute.

And although she posed naked for some shots of naked athletes, she was actually pretty well concealed.

View attachment 898379

And “cut” abs don’t always look so good on females. She carries it of wonderfully.

I think Ally is amazing.

Nice!

Talked to Aleesha Young when she was signing autographs last year in Las Vegas. She has very pleasing personality.

1707592471869.png

Forum List

Back