what is the definition of indigenous?

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
so …. who is indigenous in England or Germany?

i wonder …

what is the definition of indigenous?​

Good question and it's becoming increasingly difficult to answer with all of this "fluid" nonsense about gender and race. I just recently saw a documentary about perks enjoyed by native American Indians and how 176 parts (I'm exaggerating) qualifies as an "indigenous" native. Here's one example:

Good question and it's becoming increasingly difficult to answer with all of this "fluid" nonsense about gender and race. I just recently saw a documentary about perks enjoyed by native American Indians and how 176 parts (I'm exaggerating) qualifies as an "indigenous" native. Here's one example:

good example,!

so …. who is indigenous in England or Germany?

i wonder …
surprise answer …. the Jews!

they came to the Rhineland with the Romans … before there were any Germans here!

From my understanding it means that your haplogroup developed there, and you were born there.

No one haplogroup developed on this half of the planet as far as I know, so as far as I'm concerned, if you were born here and stayed all your life, you're "native".

I don't care about the indians either. They are siberian scraelings.

The Brits and the Spanish and the Romans wiped the European indigenous people off the face of the earth centuries ago. You could make a case that the European Gypsies were an indigenous tribe but the Nazis all but finished them off. Europeans did a pretty good job eradicating indigenous people in South America also.

.... I just recently saw a documentary about perks enjoyed by native American Indians
As I was saying ......
Here is another example of someone claiming to be an indigenous Aboriginal (native Australian). I can only assume that this fellow is stretching the law to an extreme but I'm not here to contest Australian laws, only to observe.

Forum List

Back