Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

The Truth About Fraud: Case Studies by Issue

Case Studies by Issue
Photo ID
Much of the hue and cry about voter fraud is accompanied by calls for restrictive ID requirements, like laws requiring voters to show particular photo ID documents at the polls. Some of this may be a sincere, if mistaken, belief in the need for restrictive ID measures. But this clip from a May 17, 2007, Houston Chronicle article suggests another rationale:

Among Republicans it is an 'article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,' [Royal] Masset[, former political director of the Republican Party of Texas,] said. He doesn't agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.

I have asked you these questions twice before yet you simply attack me rather than answer the question.

Why do you have problems with removing invalid names from the voters roles?

Why do you oppose requiring that a voter present a photo id when voting?

Are the answers to those two questions related?

Immie

You'll be waiting a while because I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about...

You can see them daily at MSNBC, CBS and Huffington...

I think your fauxtrage with FNC is a bit hackish, but then again you ARE a leftist hack...

Once again...put up or shut up

Show where MSNBC, CBS or Huffington has equally deceptive lead ins

Your "Everyone else does it" is getting lame

Are you fucking kidding me??? You are seriously claiming than only FNC produces misleadiung titles?

Holy shit - You want lame, look in the mirror...

See? I told you. You can't debate with children who are obviously allowed to watch WAY too many bad TV shows....

Once again...put up or shut up

Show where MSNBC, CBS or Huffington has equally deceptive lead ins

Your "Everyone else does it" is getting lame

Are you fucking kidding me??? You are seriously claiming than only FNC produces misleadiung titles?

Holy shit - You want lame, look in the mirror...

See? I told you. You can't debate with children who are obviously allowed to watch WAY too many bad TV shows....

Yay! You win the internets! Yay!

If you want to believe that FNC is the only news organization that uses misleading titles for their articles, don't let me stop your leftist vews...

How awesome for you!

Another difference between Conservatives and Liberals... Conservatives are for fair elections all of the time... Liberals are only for fair elections only when they lose.

Do you actually believe the stuff you say? :cuckoo:

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

My question is where was this "report" when there were all sorts of challenges (including a court challenge, as I recall) which put the seat on hold for so long? Good grief, some of these new conservative "groups" are becoming laughing stocks, they're just so fucking frantic over loss of control.

I have been saying all along that Election was a complete fraud. Franken should not be serving in our Senate. He did not win that Election. All those magical & mysterious votes suddenly appearing? How convenient. What a scam.

How many magical and mysterious votes got Jesse Ventura elected?

For all of you saying this is just some right wing group making claims:

The Ramsey county attorney's office has now filed charges against 28 convicted felons for voting in the 2008 elections. That's just one county, let's wait and see how many more charges are brought.

Valley News Live - Local/Regional News

Rick

"Community Organizer" Democrats busing in Illegals & Felons to vote is certainly nothing new. Franken did not win that Election. It really was a terrible scam up there. People are really going to have to watch the Community Organizer Democrats in these coming Elections. They have lots of plans to steal them. How else can they win? Americans better stay vigilant this time around or the whole country could go the way of Minnesota.

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

My question is where was this "report" when there were all sorts of challenges (including a court challenge, as I recall) which put the seat on hold for so long? Good grief, some of these new conservative "groups" are becoming laughing stocks, they're just so fucking frantic over loss of control.

The report was presented to the Voting Section chief of the Civil Rights Division at the DOJ, Christopher Coates, and it was ignored on November 17, 2008.

Can't get any more obvious than that.

Minnesota Majority has experienced the DOJ’s refusal to investigate these kind of cases first-hand. On November 17th of 2008 (immediately following the 2008 General Election and while the Coleman-Franken recount battle was getting underway), Minnesota Majority president Jeff Davis sent a certified letter to then Voting Section chief of the Civil Rights Division at the DOJ, Christopher Coates, requesting an investigation into apparent failures to comply with HAVA by Secretary of State Mark Ritchie. No response was forthcoming.

Since the DOJ in Washington DC failed to follow up on Davis’ complaint, Minnesota Majority contacted the local FBI office and lodged the same complaint. Special Agent Brian Kinney responded and visited the Minnesota Majority office to examine Minnesota Majority’s findings. At that time, he said, “based on what I see here there is more than enough evidence to initiate an internal complaint.” He gave his assurances that he would bring the matter to the attention of his supervisors. There was no further follow-up. .....

Hot Air Audio: How the DoJ allowed voter fraud in Minnesota

Rick

This report is based on just two counties. I'm sure if they expand this investigation into the other 85 counties,they will find much more of this Democratic fraud. It is estimated that at least 85% of convicted Felons who have voted in recent years,consistently voted for Democrats. That Election was a complete fraud. Franken did not win. I stand by this.

Re-examine all counties. Many many more Illegals & Felons voted for Franken. Just expand the investigation into all counties and this will become evident. What a sad scam.

Re-examine all counties. Many many more Illegals & Felons voted for Franken. Just expand the investigation into all counties and this will become evident. What a sad scam.

It is my understanding that every Felon (at least 92% of them) voted for Coleman

This has not been disputed by FoxNews

Academic work by Jeff Manza and Marcus Britton of Northwestern University and Christopher Uggen of the University of Minnesota has shown that a large majority of felons routinely vote Democratic. The two academics estimated that Bill Clinton pulled 86% of the felon vote in 1992 and 93% in 1996. Statistician John Lott's own work in Washington State found that felons were 37% more likely to be registered Democrats even when accounting for race, gender, education level, religious habits, employment, age, and county of residence. No one knows for sure how the felons tagged by Minnesota Majority voted, but a thorough review of records in all of Minnesota's 87 counties seems in order. The state's voter rolls need to be cleaned up before another Coleman-Franken fiasco takes place.

Felons for Franken - WSJ.com

The Ramsey county attorney's office has now filed charges against 28 convicted felons for voting in the 2008 elections. That's just one county, let's wait and see how many more charges are brought.

Rick

And wether anyone is guilty

Wow, so we can just eliminate your whole argument then, since there was NO FINDING OF GUILT in the "court documents" that you're spamming this message board with. Thanks for proving once again that you have no clue about what you say.

Rick

Rick

And wether anyone is guilty

Wow, so we can just eliminate your whole argument then, since there was NO FINDING OF GUILT in the "court documents" that you're spamming this message board with. Thanks for proving once again that you have no clue about what you say.

Rick

LMAO...

remember that bugs bunny skit?

"do you want to shoot me now or wait until you get home"

TM has a habit of getting so irate and so much in a tizzy, she finds herself arguing against her own argument.

At the very least, she is entertainment for the sane.

No when the case is done then we can have teh evidence.

Now if they are convicted that would mean something , if they are found innocent will at least get to see the evidence huh?

What I gave you were court documents from a trial that never took place because the Rs decided to let their hands be tied during an election so tehy could avoid being tried.

Now if they thought like you that the evidence meant nothing I would think they would not have let the court tie their hands for years to come.

Why did the RNC not just clear their name if it was all bullshit?

Forum List

Back