Ann Coulter has it right again, Make Bill Kristol resign, not Michael Steel

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
The obsession with Afghanistan was pure rhetoric. Democrats have no interest in fighting any war that would serve America's interests. (They're too jammed with their wars against Evangelicals, Wal-Mart, the Pledge of Allegiance, SUVs and the middle class.) Absent Iraq, they'd have been bad-mouthing Afghanistan, too.

So for the entire course of the magnificently successful war in Iraq, all we heard from these useless Democrats was that Iraq was a "war of choice," while Afghanistan -- the good war! -- was a "war of necessity." "Bush took his eye off the ball in Afghanistan!" "He got distracted by war in Iraq!" "WHERE'S OSAMA?" and -- my favorite -- "Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11!"

Of course, neither did Afghanistan. But Democrats were in a lather and couldn't be bothered with the facts.

The above complaints about Iraq come -- nearly verbatim -- from speeches and press conferences by Obama, Joe Biden, and Obama's national security advisers Susan Rice and Richard Clarke. Also, the entire gutless Democratic Party. Some liberals began including them in their wedding vows.

(By the way, Democrats: WHERE'S OSAMA?)

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

There is too much good stuff to really quote, but I tried. You really need to read it all.

My thought. You know why so many liberals and so call "conservatives" pan Ann Coulter?

Because the truth is the real backbone in the conservative party, from Ann Coulter to Sarah Palin is WOMEN. There's too many men on either side of the aisle that don't like that.

Face it liberals and so called mealy mouthed "conservatives" (which is another way of saying phony conservatives), we women in conservatism have more balls than you do, and that's been the truth for a very long time. :D

Don't reform or rebrand your beliefs.

Whaa?

Why is that hard to understand? When turncoat McCain was running we were told "the era of Reagan is over. We need a NEW conservatism."

Which was liberal for, we needed to become "moderates/liberals" and just call it conservatism.

I didn't buy it, and I still don't.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yo......Tea Bagger Pansified........got a quick question for you.......

Exactly HOW is the war in Afghanistan Obama's war? Afghanistan/Pakistan is where OBL and the Taliban are hiding at, the people in Iraq were volunteers from a lot of other Muslim nations.

By the way......it's been proven repeatedly that the majority of the leaders are there. Why do you think we were sending so many drones and troops to the Swat valley?

Oh yeah.......by the way, the Taliban and OBL are the ones that are responsible for planning and executing the plane attack.

Why is it again that we shouldn't go there? Oh yeah, because that bald bobble head you call Steele has somehow convinced you that we shouldn't.

Steele is an idiot, Palin is a bitchy idiot and Coulter is a hateful idiot.

Like the old saying goes, you lie down with dogs, you'll end up with fleas. Which kind of idiot are you going to be, Palin, Coultergeist or Steele?

Don't reform or rebrand your beliefs.

Whaa?

Why is that hard to understand? When turncoat McCain was running we were told "the era of Reagan is over. We need a NEW conservatism."

Which was liberal for, we needed to become "moderates/liberals" and just call it conservatism.

Hey......Tea Bagger Pansified, you DO realize that if Reagan himself were to come back to life and run, most of you idiots in the GOP would say that he's too liberal?

Try again idiot.

Invading the wrong country is NOT considered a "successful war", much less "magnificently successful".

It's called fucking up, which is exactly what Bush Jr. did. Why? Because he wanted to finish the job that Bush 41 started when he stopped at the gates of Baghdad in the first war for oil.

Bush Jr. was just fucking up worse what daddy Bush Sr. didn't finish.

So for the entire course of the magnificently successful war in Iraq

Are you fucking kidding me? The "magnificently successful" war in Iraq? What was successful about it?

Are you so fucking brain dead that you cannot fathom this? Go look at the objectives laid out in the Congressional resolution on Iraq and tell me how many of those objectives were not achieved.

And you think Palin is a Conservative?

Oh, she's a died in the wool liberal. You go with that.

:cuckoo:

She ain't a Liberal either..

And sure as hell ain't a Conservative.

Yo......Tea Bagger Pansified........got a quick question for you.......

Exactly HOW is the war in Afghanistan Obama's war? Afghanistan/Pakistan is where OBL and the Taliban are hiding at, the people in Iraq were volunteers from a lot of other Muslim nations.

By the way......it's been proven repeatedly that the majority of the leaders are there. Why do you think we were sending so many drones and troops to the Swat valley?

Oh yeah.......by the way, the Taliban and OBL are the ones that are responsible for planning and executing the plane attack.

Why is it again that we shouldn't go there? Oh yeah, because that bald bobble head you call Steele has somehow convinced you that we shouldn't.

Steele is an idiot, Palin is a bitchy idiot and Coulter is a hateful idiot.

Like the old saying goes, you lie down with dogs, you'll end up with fleas. Which kind of idiot are you going to be, Palin, Coultergeist or Steele?

Afghanistan is Obama's war, just as much as Vietnam was Lyndon Johnson's war.

Just because he wasn't the first to go in, doesn't mean when he did go in, he didn't much it up.

Johnson did and so is Obama.

And here's another parallel. They were hiding in Cambodia, just like they are hiding in Pakistan.

Nixon had the balls to bomb Cambodia for that reason while liberals just had a fit.

Obama talked about bombing Pakistan (who is an ally) but that is as far as he got.

:eusa_liar:

Hey......Tea Bagger Pansified, you DO realize that if Reagan himself were to come back to life and run, most of you idiots in the GOP would say that he's too liberal?

Try again idiot.

When you are losing the argument bring up a hypothetical that cannot be proved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Invading the wrong country is NOT considered a "successful war", much less "magnificently successful".

It's called fucking up, which is exactly what Bush Jr. did. Why? Because he wanted to finish the job that Bush 41 started when he stopped at the gates of Baghdad in the first war for oil.

Bush Jr. was just fucking up worse what daddy Bush Sr. didn't finish.

And OF COURSE, liberals are the "war experts" we need to decide the right course on a war.

Just look at how well they did on Vietnam.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The obsession with Afghanistan was pure rhetoric. Democrats have no interest in fighting any war that would serve America's interests. (They're too jammed with their wars against Evangelicals, Wal-Mart, the Pledge of Allegiance, SUVs and the middle class.) Absent Iraq, they'd have been bad-mouthing Afghanistan, too.

So for the entire course of the magnificently successful war in Iraq, all we heard from these useless Democrats was that Iraq was a "war of choice," while Afghanistan -- the good war! -- was a "war of necessity." "Bush took his eye off the ball in Afghanistan!" "He got distracted by war in Iraq!" "WHERE'S OSAMA?" and -- my favorite -- "Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11!"

Of course, neither did Afghanistan. But Democrats were in a lather and couldn't be bothered with the facts.

The above complaints about Iraq come -- nearly verbatim -- from speeches and press conferences by Obama, Joe Biden, and Obama's national security advisers Susan Rice and Richard Clarke. Also, the entire gutless Democratic Party. Some liberals began including them in their wedding vows.

There is too much good stuff to really quote, but I tried. You really need to read it all.

My thought. You know why so many liberals and so call "conservatives" pan Ann Coulter?

Because the truth is the real backbone in the conservative party, from Ann Coulter to Sarah Palin is WOMEN. There's too many men on either side of the aisle that don't like that.

Face it liberals and so called mealy mouthed "conservatives" (which is another way of saying phony conservatives), we women in conservatism have more balls than you do, and that's been the truth for a very long time. :D

Laura Ingraham had Ann on her program today and pretty much repeated it.

Hope that you had a chance to listen?

And you think Palin is a Conservative?

Don't tell me, let me guess. Pat Buchanan or Ron Paul is your idea of a conservative, right?

I never could understand why people think they are conservatives when their views on foreign policy are EXACTLY the same views as extreme liberals.

Laura Ingraham had Ann on her program today and pretty much repeated it.

Hope that you had a chance to listen?

Unfortunately, I can't get Laura Ingraham in my area anymore. It's a shame. I liked her show.

Don't tell me, let me guess. Pat Buchanan or Ron Paul is your idea of a conservative, right?

I never could understand why people think they are conservatives when their views on foreign policy are EXACTLY the same views as extreme liberals.

The views may appear to match, but they may not share the exact reasons why they're anti-war.

Forum List

Back