Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

Where are the indictment papers.

they should be easy to get if you people want to proove something?

now why is it you people refuse to take into account the court documents which show documents retrieved from the republican party itself showing that they thought it was a great plan to keep tens of thousand of black people from voting?

Yet some how you cant seem to produce even one of these claimed indictments?

Y

Goodbye you one time friend

uh oh Immie...she gave you the wave...I know that must make you sad.

Not really, I've been so sick of her lying and calling me a liar over the last several months when it has been plain as day that her head and shoulders have been firmly planted up Obama's ass that I could really care less.

She is a racist liar that supports voter intimidation as long as it is Democrats that are doing the intimidation.

Immie

Where did I defend voter intimidation?

You should be able to go get that post.

Where are the indictment papers.

they should be easy to get if you people want to proove something?

now why is it you people refuse to take into account the court documents which show documents retrieved from the republican party itself showing that they thought it was a great plan to keep tens of thousand of black people from voting?

Yet some how you cant seem to produce even one of these claimed indictments?

Y

Do this:

gotrythis.jpg

Not really, I've been so sick of her lying and calling me a liar over the last several months when it has been plain as day that her head and shoulders have been firmly planted up Obama's ass that I could really care less.

She is a racist liar that supports voter intimidation as long as it is Democrats that are doing the intimidation.

Immie

You have been claiming that those two men at the polling place in Philadelphia were not intimidating voters. I don't need to dig up the thread. It is pretty easy to find, but you lie the The Daughter of Satan that you are, that they were not there to intimidate.

You are just a lying racist.

I'll get the thread and a post for you shortly.

Here you go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2500436

Those guys could have murdered 50 conservatives in front of that polling place and you would have been defending them.

Immie

Last edited:
A washed up unfunny comedienne serving as a U.S. Senator really does say it all about our nation at this point. And people wonder why our nation is so f*cked up? That buffoon did not win that Election anyway. A real rig-job for sure.

I thought the washed up actor became governor then president and then gave amnesty to all the illegals....

Oh....you said washed up comedienne.

Immie

Most of the Black Panther thread is you defending voter intimidation.

Immie

Here's a clue. Got to your profile and select to see all of your posts. Read them. You will find an abundant plethora of nonsense defending voter intimidation, voter fraud, and racism.

Immie they did nothing intimidating in the tape.

that is just a fact

Must have done something...they were asked to leave and an investigation insued and it went to trial...and then it got thrown out by their buddy Holder. Lucky for them...huh? There might have been court documented records left behind.

I can't help but wonder what your position would have been if two guys wearing sheets and hoods and carrying sticks had been standing there instead.

Oh I can only imagine how different your take would be.

Immie they did nothing intimidating in the tape.

that is just a fact

Must have done something...they were asked to leave and an investigation insued and it went to trial...and then it got thrown out by their buddy Holder. Lucky for them...huh? There might have been court documented records left behind.

I can't help but wonder what your position would have been if two guys wearing sheets and hoods and carrying sticks had been standing there instead.

Oh I can only imagine how different your take would be.

There is absolutely no doubt what her response would have been. Heck they would not have even have had to have been standing in front of the doors. Had they been standing on the street corner just talking, she would have been screaming about the intimidation that was going on.

Of course, they would have been bloody fools for standing there.

Immie

Voting is a fundamental right and a cornerstone of our democracy, yet millions of Americans have had their right to vote revoked for periods ranging from the time spent incarcerated to a lifetime. In 10 states, you can lose your right to vote for life. The ACLU is fighting to restore the voting rights of formerly incarcerated people so that they, like all Americans, will be heard.

Ex-Offenders | American Civil Liberties Union

Perhaps because of the way they vote?

That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

it is my understanding that every one of those felons voted for Coleman.....how would that have changed the election?

The premise of the article was not that Franken "lost", but that felon's actually voted and the system is broken...

Title of thread:

Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

So you admit it is misleading?

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

Apparently, you misunderstood my question. How many voted for Coleman versus how many voted for Franken?

it is my understanding that every one of those felons voted for Coleman.....how would that have changed the election?

The premise of the article was not that Franken "lost", but that felon's actually voted and the system is broken...

Title of thread:

Find me an article title that ISN'T misleading or DOESN'T take creative licence.

Edit: Find me a political article title that ISN'T misleading or DOESN'T take creative licence.

All of them do it.

The title of this one remains factually correct, though....

Last edited:
The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

watch TM have a conniption fit.
Watch FAUX Noise (desperately) lookin' for ANY distraction (available)....to detract from their ACORN-issue goin' belly-up, on them.....and, their blatant-racism being exposed......again......

:rolleyes:

Title of thread:

Find me an article title that ISN'T misleading or DOESN'T take creative licence.

Edit: Find me a political article title that ISN'T misleading or DOESN'T take creative licence.

All of them do it.

The title of this one remains factually correct, though....

I have to change my mind and admit that I agree with you

Since this is a Fox News story, it meets their typical journalistic standards

carry on

Forum List

Back