Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

they checked the names, on the roster, and on the felony convict list,, they checked it three ways three times and still they say "may" prove them wrong.

These kind of people that are arguing that nothing wrong was done cannot be helped nothing can be said to prove to them just how wrong they are.. Everybody should know that convicted felons do not have any rights to vote. It has been that way for years and years.

Where is the proof?

its all the words of some obviously biased people and no proof provided here.

Yet I gave you court documented proof of what the republicans have done and you pretend it doesnt exsist.

Alice you need to climb out of that rabbit hole.

The study was done by a right wing hack site.

They have given no evidence to back their claims.

Some how that is enough for you to believe what they say?

Look and listen.

NO ONE IS SAYING FRANKEN LOST NOR ARE THEY SAYING HE CHEATED. WHAT THE INVESTIGATION HAS FOUND OUT WAS THAT FELONS WERE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
Do you understand this?

THEN explain why the article is titled the way it is?
Ask the editor.

Go get one fucking lie I have told willow?

You claimed there was no evidence, which is blatantly false. You may not accept the evidence as credible, but evidence there is.

You said that in this thread.

You're still claiming it.

As to whether that lie is humping anyone, who the heck knows.

Go get one lie I have told Immie.

You know damned well I dont lie.

do your lips move?

do a bear shit in da woods?

do shaabazzz wanna kill cracka babies??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That whole thread where you claimed that the court document was proof of wrong doing when the document plainly stated there had been no finding of guilt was a lie. And you are still spreading that lie you stupid broad.

And you have the nerve to have called me a liar in that thread when that was all you do.

Every word you type these days is f-ing lies. You are the daughter of Satan.

Immie

do your lips move?

That whole thread where you claimed that the court document was proof of wrong doing when the document plainly stated there had been no finding of guilt was a lie. And you are still spreading that lie you stupid broad.

And you have the nerve to have called me a liar in that thread when that was all you do.

Immie

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

do your lips move?

Immie

It is proof Immie, proof and convictions are not the same things.

They avoided a conviction by entering a consent decree and you know that.

You claimed there was no evidence, which is blatantly false. You may not accept the evidence as credible, but evidence there is.

You said that in this thread.

You're still claiming it.

As to whether that lie is humping anyone, who the heck knows.

Go get his evidence?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/122976-republicans-repetedly-keep-blacks-from-voting.html

Immie

The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

FOXNews.com - Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

watch TM have a conniption fit.

A spokesman for both county attorneys' offices belittled the information, saying it was "just plain wrong" and full of errors, which prompted the group to go back and start an in-depth look at the records.

Immie

It is proof Immie, proof and convictions are not the same things.

They avoided a conviction by entering a consent decree and you know that.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You don't even know what an allegation is.

It is not proof. It is an unproven accusation.

The only reason you call it "proof" is because you are hateful of everyone that doesn't bow to your god.

Immie

Wow. Democrat politicians protecting their jobs, what a shocker.

Seriously, TM, have you ever done anything wrong or been wrong in your entire life?

Have you ever once criticized a Democrat? Even once in your life? You lying racist.

Immie

Goodbye you one time friend

uh oh Immie...she gave you the wave...I know that must make you sad.

Not really, I've been so sick of her lying and calling me a liar over the last several months when it has been plain as day that her head and shoulders have been firmly planted up Obama's ass that I could really care less.

She is a racist liar that supports voter intimidation as long as it is Democrats that are doing the intimidation.

Immie

Forum List

Back