Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

it is my understanding that every one of those felons voted for Coleman.....how would that have changed the election?

The problem is they voted.

Once he prsents some kind of evidence no one has to prove him wrong huh?

Until then its just bullshit talk huh?

prove him wrong douchenozzle. show us some fucking court documents where he's been sued for slander whydonchya?

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

That’s the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

it is my understanding that every one of those felons voted for Coleman.....how would that have changed the election?

The premise of the article was not that Franken "lost", but that felon's actually voted and the system is broken...

The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

FOXNews.com - Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

watch TM have a conniption fit.

Rewriting history again?

Liesmatter said:
You and your fellow hacks keep refusing the evidence that shows the republicans have cheated in elections for decades.

Where are the convictions?

The premise of the article was not that Franken "lost", but that felon's actually voted and the system is broken...

EXACTLY:clap2::clap2:

yes it had nothing to do with the GOP being in shambles, just franken cheating.

A washed up unfunny comedienne serving as a U.S. Senator really does say it all about our nation at this point. And people wonder why our nation is so f*cked up? That buffoon did not win that Election anyway. A real rig-job for sure.

Yet the hero of the republican party and champion of trickle down economics that so many people here say is the answer to all of our economic problems....who was he?..... A washed up out of work actor. Funny how you somehow failed to make the connection.

Its a crap study from a biased source and it claims righgt in the title of the article that Franken may have won because of cheating.

they checked the names, on the roster, and on the felony convict list,, they checked it three ways three times and still they say "may" prove them wrong.

they checked the names, on the roster, and on the felony convict list,, they checked it three ways three times and still they say "may" prove them wrong.

do you get that that is a guy claiming this and no evidence is provided to proove what he claims?

Jesus you are stupid.

do you get that that is a guy claiming this and no evidence is provided to proove what he claims?

Jesus you are stupid.

you means those lists don't exist?? is that your claim to fame? :lol::lol:

I have been saying all along that Election was a complete fraud. Franken should not be serving in our Senate. He did not win that Election. All those magical & mysterious votes suddenly appearing? How convenient. What a scam.

"What we did this time is irrefutable," McGrath said. "We took the voting lists and matched them with conviction lists and then went back to the records and found the roster lists, where voters sign in before walking to the voting booth, and matched them by hand.

"The only way we can be wrong is if someone with the same first, middle and last names, same year of birth as the felon, and living in the same community, has voted. And that isn't very likely."

and you would be correct. demonRats are frauds. liars and election cheats. no doubts about it.

"The only way we can be wrong is if someone with the same first, middle and last names, same year of birth as the felon, and living in the same community, has voted. And that isn't very likely."

Forum List

Back