Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .
pismoe Were your parents or grand parents Americans by birth ? My grand parents weren't My question is WTF does it matter ??

TRUMP is fine , running the USA as it should be run Edward .
hate to say it but he's running it into the ground
------------------------------------------ how do you figure ?? USA military rebuilt by the TRUMP to be the best and strongest its ever been . Economy for those that care about the economy and the economy is said to be the strongest its ever been in the USA . Life goes on , everybody EATS and everything is pretty cool Edward .

The US military was strong because of George W Bush. It was under George W Bush that the military showed how strong they are. The economy started getting better under Obama.
False. If the economy was getting better under Obama why did our Standard & Poor triple A credit rating get get downgraded for the first time in history?
Did Obama have 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ? Did unemployment drop from the 9's to the 4's ? Did the DOW double or more?? And yes this was coming out of maybe the worst recession of all time Now the trump moron comes riding in giving huge tax cuts to the 1% saying how great that will effect our future economy He was full of shit then as he is now,,,Now it's the Feds fault

don't care about 'mrobama' or the economy . Just observing that the Economy is Great as far as most in the USA are concerned . All my life my only interest has been Military because with out the MILITARY Americans have no country Edward ,

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.

I am not. These so called military personnel are cowards who put Trump above the country.
I thought we are all supposed to worship military personal without question and believe everything they say.

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.

I do not like Trump, but clearly the investigation of Burisma Holdings he asked for not only was legal, but required by US law since it was US aid that Hunter Biden was being paid with.
What is foolish is that the only way to tell if Trump was doing something illegal or not is to investigate Burisma Holdings, just as Trump was trying to do.

You are a liar. Trump was not following any law. He wanted a political rival to be investigated by a foreign country. Hunter Biden was not being poaid with any American money. You are about as non-partisan as Republicans are.
"He wasn't following any law?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? When the U.S. attorney in SDNY indicted Cohen, what law was he following?

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .

George Washington was not born in this country. Thomas Jefferson was not born in this country. I suppose they are not American at all. They are more American than you will ever be. Real Americans are not white supremacists.

Wrong on both counts:

George Washington was born February 22, 1732 at Popes Creek in Westmoreland County, Virginia

Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13, 1743 (April 2, 1743, Old Style, Julian calendar), at the family home in Shadwell in the Colony of Virginia

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President

The man did nothing wrong except he upheld the Constitution which he swore to uphold and protect. He answered questions given to him by Congress under their constitutionally mandated oversight powers. Apparently you want to turn the military into a political organization. He set the perfect example by answering the questions put to him by Congress. Why should he not wear a uniform. Col North did the same thing when he testified to Congress. These fellow soldiers are the ones who are disobeying the oath they took. They are showing they are dishonorable.
This guy made the military into a political organization by appearing in uniform. There is no mandate that he must wear his uniform when testifying. Hell, a low-class slob like this guy might just have well appeared in a sweat suit.

Col North appeared in uniform when he testified to Congress. He has earned the right to wear the uniform unlike bonespurs Trump.
I don't recall President Trump wearing any military uniform. Could you cite the occurrence to which you refer?

George Washington was not born in this country. Thomas Jefferson was not born in this country. 7Wrong on both counts:

George Washington was born February 22, 1732 at Popes Creek in Westmoreland County, Virginia
There was no USA at their birth.
Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13, 1743 (April 2, 1743, Old Style, Julian calendar), at the family home in Shadwell in the Colony of Virginia

George Washington was not born in this country. Thomas Jefferson was not born in this country. 7Wrong on both counts:

Best comment you've ever posted.

Didn't want to break you heart with the news that both were born Englishmen.

They were born Virginians, moron.

guess that both were born in the Colonles and Washinton was of Englisk blood and I believe that Jefferson was Welsh blooded . Course , English or Welsh linage was what the Founders mainly were though I think that there was one CATHOLIC from Germany Rregent .

technically I think that both were 'brit' colonists born in the USA ' Yeah , I think they were 'brit' colonists I believe . i think that that's only because an 'english' wanker king and his 'brits' needed their azzez kicked and after the well deserved azz kicking both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Americans Regent .

You salute the rank.......and not necessarily the man wearing the uniform.

A salute to the uniform even if worn by a Wanker Dem hack.

-------------------------- I think that both were born ' BRITISH' Subjects of the 'crown' and were known as 'colonists' . One of the 2 being of 'English blood' and the other one being Welsh' blood as I REPEAT Regent . Anyway , there were NO 'corrupt 'Ukrainians in the wood pile or wearing 'stolen valor' snazzy uniforms Regent .

but the bigger issue to me is corrupt foreigners in USA Military no matter where they were born . See the 18 0r so USA marines caught smuggling 'mama sitas; and 'papa sitas' and probably some 'widdle baby bambinos' into the USA from 'mexico' Regent ,

technically I think that both were 'brit' colonists born in the USA ' Yeah , I think they were 'brit' colonists I believe . i think that that's only because an 'english' wanker king and his 'brits' needed their azzez kicked and after the well deserved azz kicking both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Americans Regent .
They were born in VA. They weren't immigrants.

I won't argue but from the kings point of view they were COLONISTS as American didn't EXIST at the time BBPat . Plus , I would never insult the FOUNDERS by calling them 'immigrants' BPat .

they were conquerors and settlers , farmers , brigands , pirates and builders of the best Nation in the world [under GOD] .

Forum List

Back