Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

Vindman is a disgrace. He helped instigate a coup against his commander in chief and for what? Politics? He doesn't like his bosses personality? When I look at Vindman I see a turd who no doubt gained his rank from kissing ass. He should be the picture that goes with the term, POS.

You are a piece of filth. Yoyu are the turd that I see. You and your cowardly bonespurs Trump should be squashed like the bugs you are.

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.
------------------------------------------- little I hear this 'vindman' is a foreigner of some type Regent .
He's not a natural born Citizen. He was born in Ukraine, hence his displeasure at Trump's policy of fighting corruption with the new incoming Ukrainian president.
---------------------------- as I said , 'vidman' is a foreigner of the same type that the USA is being infected with in all aspects of USA Society and Military included . Its a case of Dual Loyalties as far as I am concerned WMMan .

Col Vidman is a American. He has fought and bled for this country. Too bad bonespurs Trump isn't that kind of guy. You have dual loyalties. You put Trump above the country. Col Vidman is more American than you or Trump.

I'm thinking maybe a tv show. You know, with a cavalry officer unjustly accused of creating some massacre of his men. He's stripped of his rank, literally, and drummers drum, and then his sword is broken, and thrown out of the fort, and the former officer is forced from the fort too. Afterwhich, the former officer travels the West, without reputation or pension, righting wrongs and avenging the innocent!

I am thinking of a tv show where a yellow dog coward like you gets his ass beaten by a real man. Trump is going to get hiss ass beaten by voters.

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.

I am not. These so called military personnel are cowards who put Trump above the country.

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .

George Washington was not born in this country. Thomas Jefferson was not born in this country. I suppose they are not American at all. They are more American than you will ever be. Real Americans are not white supremacists.

like I said , this 'vindman' embedded himself properly as he may have thought of the future Care4 .
The Ukraine is our ALLY Pismoe, NOT an enemy silly one.

The Ukraine has never been our ally.
In WWII they fought on Hitler's side, and the only reason we are friendly with them is because they also hate Russia, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But not a true ally.
The Ukraine is way too corrupt to ever be anyone's ally.

Donald Trump is too corrupt to be a ally of anyone.

He displayed the honesty and integrity our military is known for. He earned the right to wear that uniform, and screw any snot nosed punk that doesn't recognize that.
He's a douche who said nothing more than "orange man bad."

You are the douche and he is more of a man than you will ever be, LITTLE BOY.
If you were a real man, you'd be proud to tell me your race and heritage. Obviously, your not.

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.

I do not like Trump, but clearly the investigation of Burisma Holdings he asked for not only was legal, but required by US law since it was US aid that Hunter Biden was being paid with.
What is foolish is that the only way to tell if Trump was doing something illegal or not is to investigate Burisma Holdings, just as Trump was trying to do.

You are a liar. Trump was not following any law. He wanted a political rival to be investigated by a foreign country. Hunter Biden was not being poaid with any American money. You are about as non-partisan as Republicans are.

TRUMP is fine , running the USA as it should be run Edward .
hate to say it but he's running it into the ground
------------------------------------------ how do you figure ?? USA military rebuilt by the TRUMP to be the best and strongest its ever been . Economy for those that care about the economy and the economy is said to be the strongest its ever been in the USA . Life goes on , everybody EATS and everything is pretty cool Edward .

The US military was strong because of George W Bush. It was under George W Bush that the military showed how strong they are. The economy started getting better under Obama.

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .

George Washington was not born in this country. Thomas Jefferson was not born in this country. I suppose they are not American at all. They are more American than you will ever be. Real Americans are not white supremacists.
What an idiot you are. The founders wanted a Whites only nation. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. Read what it says:

[ United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are "free white person ... of good character". It thus excludes Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

So, with that said, were people like Washington and Jefferson White Supremacists?

He displayed the honesty and integrity our military is known for. He earned the right to wear that uniform, and screw any snot nosed punk that doesn't recognize that.
He's a douche who said nothing more than "orange man bad."

You are the douche and he is more of a man than you will ever be, LITTLE BOY.
If you were a real man, you'd be proud to tell me your race and heritage. Obviously, your not.

You are not a man so there is nothing to worry about.

What an idiot you are. The founders wanted a Whites only nation. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. Read what it says:

[ United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are "free white person ... of good character". It thus excludes Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

The reason for that is simple. It was white Europeans who were coming to this country at the time. Racists like you are going to be out of business next year.

------------------------------------------ how do you figure ?? USA military rebuilt by the TRUMP to be the best and strongest its ever been . Economy for those that care about the economy and the economy is said to be the strongest its ever been in the USA . Life goes on , everybody EATS and everything is pretty cool Edward .

The US military was strong because of George W Bush. It was under George W Bush that the military showed how strong they are. The economy started getting better under Obama.
False. If the economy was getting better under Obama why did our Standard & Poor triple A credit rating get get downgraded for the first time in history?

The reason for that is simple. It was white Europeans who were coming to this country at the time. Racists like you are going to be out of business next year.
False, the silent White majority will be in business better than ever next year with Trump executing his second term. You see, we're not finished turning this country into a Nationalist Nation.

3f4agx.jpg

IF THAT HAPPENED TO THE SURRENDER MONKEY THIS TRAITOR TO THE UNIFORM WOULD BE GONE LIKE 197 OTHERS!!!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years
Oct 29, 2013 · Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration

ya got PROOF Camp .
I was answering a question. 'Proof, especially in impeachment is in the eye of the beholder and purely subjective.
PROOF should be unimpeachable and based in FACT.

False. If the economy was getting better under Obama why did our Standard & Poor triple A credit rating get get downgraded for the first time in history?

The unemployment rate was 4.7% when he took office. Hardly a huge figure. Trump's GDP numbers are no different than Obama's.

The republicans in congress refused to raise the debt ceiling, caused the gvt shutdown and caused the downgrade.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back