Fellow americans its about obama in 2012, not who runs against him

You have to support your assertion with clear evidence, stats, analysis, reason, and so forth. Your half baked nonsense does not cut it. No one is required to rebut what is rebutted in its own argument. You have only an unsupported assertion.

You clearly have no idea of about what you are talking.

What don't you understand? What do you need clear evidence about?

Let me ask you this. If I gave you a hand-full of rocks and told you to use it as money, could you use it as money? Nope, cause there are rocks EVERYWHERE.

Why are pennies worth a penny? Cause there is a shit-load of them that's why.
Of course, the only reason they're worth anything today is because you believe they're worth a penny.

Is it not common sense that if the government continues to print money it will devalue?
It has already happened in the last 30 years. The government has printed more and more money, thereby, devaluing it. You could use to travel to Mexico with a hundred dollars and live like a king for a while. Now the Mexican dollar is equal to, if not more, than our own. This concept is especially true when the overall production of the country does not increase because you have more money to spend on the same amount of products. This is also illustrated by inflation. You may have more "money" but it buys less because the prices of goods increase...........

I'm not going to post a million little links on something I know, and countless others, know to be the truth.

I have posted nothing but fact. I don't mind sitting on here calling you an idiot all day. Your the one claiming that what I say is false. You disprove it.

Last edited:
Brief history of the last century and beginning of present.

Coolidge / Hoover - Banks collapse, economy collapses
Great Depression begins - Hoover ineffective
FDR rescues the nation from Great Depression, creates regulatory structure
FDR creates the greatest single asset for all Americans: Social Security
FDR masterfully fought WWII along with Churchill and help from Stalin
Truman ends the savagery of the war with Japan with the ultimate savagery
Truman extends New Deal and Civil rights
Eisenhower ignores right wing war mongering republicans, extends civil rights
Warren court hands down ruling on public school segregation
Eisenhower continues progressivism, Vietnam involvement continues from Truman
Eisenhower commits to helping South Vietnam
'Cold War' clouds the mind of America creating contradictory values
WWII end brings prosperity due to GI bill, home growth, and durable goods growth
Kennedy buys into ridiculous Bay of Pigs plan from Eisenhower administration
America's youth gain power prestige and purchasing power
Kennedy reduces taxes for wealthy
Battle for space with Russia consumes America's resources
Blacks decide waiting any longer for equality is too long
LBJ foolishly listens to war cries concerning domino effect and tragically involves US in Nam
LBJ advances civil rights and extended welfare so all Americans can have a little of the pie
Anti war demonstrations change attitudes and hurt LBJ social achievements
Nixon has secret plan for ending Vietnam but paranoid personality ruins administration
Nixon opens up trade to China and negotiates with Mother Russia
Fear of loss causes Watergate
Carter inherits stagflation economy from Nixon / Ford
Carter supports Afghanistan against Russian occupation, seeds are set for growth of insurgency terrorism
Carter reduces taxes for wealthy and increases military spending
Iranian militants take Americans captive
Oil embargo hurts Carter but efforts at energy policy are forgotten as Reagan wins
Reagan starts the destruction of the middle class in part by making government a problem
Reagan starts destruction of regulatory agencies that eventually lead to the Great Recession of today
Reagan reduces taxes for wealthy, corporations and think tanks gain persuasive powers
Bush Sr experiences effect of Reagan economic policies, economy collapses, real estate boom crash, S&L scandal, bailouts to rescue nation again after republican policy
GH Bush losses as Republican policy fails once again
Clinton raises taxes, economy recovers aided by millennium and Internet bubble
Clinton buys into financial nonsense, supporting NAFTA, regulatory and welfare reform
Armies of money and power go after Clinton on healthcare proposal, spending publicly and privately millions
Bush-Gore election goes to Bush as SCOTUS has moved from liberal to fascist
Bush proves inept in all ways, but 911 attack creates fear and more war cries
Bush proves himself an incompetent leader who creates massive debt and death
Clinton surplus is squandered on tax relief primarily for the wealthy
'War on Terror' clouds the mind of America creating contradictory values
Bush invades Iraq based on trumped up nonsense about WMDs and fear
Economy collapses under Bush and bailouts are once again required after a republican administration
Obama wins election for 'change' due to the failure of Bush and the republicans
Armies of money and power again mount offensive attacking the American values of justice and fairness represented by Obama
Obama passes Healthcare policy, keeps promises on wars
Once again the economy is moving in the right direction but the armies of money and power are greater today and propaganda and revisionist history have gained large footholds in the minds of the uneducated....

And so it goes....republicans fail democrats try....it would seem monkeys and humans never learn....

"This must be what it’s like when a country goes insane, when it falls down a rabbit hole and tries to pretend that everything is normal. ¶ It can’t tell truths from lies. Hucksters pose as upright men, and people imagine they are Solons, avatars of insight come down from the ages. Sleazy operators pass themselves off as statesmen, as thinkers of deep gravitas, and the crowds, unable to distinguish sanctimony from sincerity, bravado from bullshit, lap it up. ¶ Let’s be clear. It was the Republicans who wrecked the economy. Both their people and their policies drove the economy into the ditch. They wrecked the economy not once, but twice in the last eighty years. ¶ So Republicans condescending to instruct Americans about how to fix the economy is like the captain of the Titanic lecturing shipping operators about safe procedures for navigating the north Atlantic. No sane society would tolerate it. But this one does." When a Country Goes Insane | Common Dreams

You have to support your assertion with clear evidence, stats, analysis, reason, and so forth. Your half baked nonsense does not cut it. No one is required to rebut what is rebutted in its own argument. You have only an unsupported assertion.

it not common sense that if the government continues to print money it will devalue?
Yepper, we are wracked with inflation. The economy is beginning finally to repair itself from the stupidities of 1994 to 2006. The damage was so bad, it took trillions and years to halt the hemorrhaging and start the recovering. What will kill us will be a commercial mortgage melt down, because of the stupidities of both parties in giving away easy money to private and commercial mortgages over the decade. If the commercials default at the end of this month and the end of June, the over extended and under capitalized are all fucked.
it I'm not going to post a million little links on something I know, and countless others, know to be the truth
Because you say you know? Nobody thinks you are an expert on anything other than you can't support your claims. You have become a laughing stock.
I have posted nothing but fact. I don't mind sitting on here calling you an idiot all day. Your the one claiming that what I say is false. You disprove it.

I will give you one good piece of advice for free: you better be well capitalized and have plenty of liquidity if those commercials go south. Prices plummet and cash is king.

Last edited:
The spam from the left is "whose the GOP got"
it does not matter
in 2008 BHO was the next messiah

5% UE had become "stale"
Deficit spending 1-2% of GDP was destroying us
Bush was an idiot

Its simple, if the GOP caused it, why cannot the Libs fix it?
they had 2 years with no-one in there way
with Tarp there has been 1.3 trillion thrown at this event sense 11/2008
and they used all of that time with health-care reform

what has it done?
we have a 2 million job deficit in 24 months
I do not blame Obama
I blame him for doing all of this with the intent to blame the GOP, then raise taxes
it did not work

now the spam is "where is the jobs GOP"
as i state in another thread, the GOP did not run on that agenda

Not really, you all would like to wash your hands of this entire economy but it is all about Republican mismanagement for years and then obstruction of ideas that will make things better for the majority of Americans.

Repubs + obstruction = wasted precious time

The spam from the left is "whose the GOP got"
it does not matter
in 2008 BHO was the next messiah

5% UE had become "stale"
Deficit spending 1-2% of GDP was destroying us
Bush was an idiot

Its simple, if the GOP caused it, why cannot the Libs fix it?
they had 2 years with no-one in there way
with Tarp there has been 1.3 trillion thrown at this event sense 11/2008
and they used all of that time with health-care reform

what has it done?
we have a 2 million job deficit in 24 months
I do not blame Obama
I blame him for doing all of this with the intent to blame the GOP, then raise taxes
it did not work

now the spam is "where is the jobs GOP"
as i state in another thread, the GOP did not run on that agenda

Not really, you all would like to wash your hands of this entire economy but it is all about Republican mismanagement for years and then obstruction of ideas that will make things better for the majority of Americans.

Repubs + obstruction = wasted precious time

We never will solve any of our issues by blaming those who are long gone

GWB was a lame duck president, congress was controlled by the dems from 2007-2010 and still are in control of the senate and the white house

I challenge you to share with us what BHO has done

Yepper, we are wracked with inflation. The economy is beginning finally to repair itself from the stupidities of 1994 to 2006. The damage was so bad, it took trillions and years to halt the hemorrhaging and start the recovering. What will kill us will be a commercial mortgage melt down, because of the stupidities of both parties in giving away easy money to private and commercial mortgages over the decade. If the commercials default at the end of this month and the end of June, the over extended and under capitalized are all fucked.
Because you say you know? Nobody thinks you are an expert on anything other than you can't support your claims. You have become a laughing stock.

I will give you one good piece of advice for free: you better be well capitalized and have plenty of liquidity if those commercials go south. Prices plummet and cash is king.

Once again you've strawmanned and walked around answering a simple question. big suprise jakemalarkey

BrianH, you don't have an argument that is supported in any sense, so, yes, I am talking about things that interest me. I am making a financial pile off people who think like you.

Forum List

Back