Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Instead of running away from the Feds try running towards them. Then you will be shot from the front. The best course of action is simply not to engage the Feds with firearms. Hope this explanation is not so complex you have trouble not understanding.
This was a justified kill, but with you idiots talking all this shit to people you are bound to just stir up more anger and resentment, just like the opposite side of the coin with Odium.

Eat Shit

The FBI acted appropriately in this situation. Rather than going in, guns blazing, they waited for an opportunity to apprehend the suspects with a minimum of risk of blood shed. Had Lavoy not tried to run a police blockade, had not resisted arrest, had not reached for his gun.....he'd be sitting in a cell across from Ammon and Ryan.

If you try and draw on a police officer in a lawful probable cause arrest, you're gonna get shot.

Lavoy knew it. Which is why he reached for his gun.
Suicide by cop.

Will Finecum be a martyr that creates a Timothy McVeigh? Are there more American traitor terrorist sitting around planning on how to kill federal employees and the innocents around them with bombs and bullets?

Waco was pretty gruesome. Buckets of blood, dead kids, fires, the works. Regardless of the conspiracy batshit surrounding the militia 'version' of events, the body count is undeniable.

This was one guy, resisting arrest, reaching for his gun to shoot a police officer. You're going to have a hard time recruiting with that scenario.
you have no idea what he was reaching for, if he was actually reaching. So you fail.
Yeah, he decided to just scratch his balls instead of getting his gun out.
maybe he had an itch

you have no idea what he was reaching for, if he was actually reaching. So you fail.
It doesnt matter. He had to keep his hands up in the clear even if he got shot, that is if he wanted the public to know he posed no threat at all EVER.

GFY means "Good For You".
Watch out...she might be hitting on you. Are you male or female....it doesn't matter much to her.
Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
You're a "Bi-Catfish"? That was your previous moniker?

No you little retard, and if by some chance I did have the mental disease of homosexuality rest assured you have nothing to worry about, you're too stupid to live and post like a middle school child.

The FBI acted appropriately in this situation. Rather than going in, guns blazing, they waited for an opportunity to apprehend the suspects with a minimum of risk of blood shed. Had Lavoy not tried to run a police blockade, had not resisted arrest, had not reached for his gun.....he'd be sitting in a cell across from Ammon and Ryan.

If you try and draw on a police officer in a lawful probable cause arrest, you're gonna get shot.

Suicide by cop.
yep, just like all of those black folk you all defend never stood a chance cause the cops were trigger happy. Funny your hypocrisy spanky

yep, just like all of those black folk you all defend never stood a chance cause the cops were trigger happy. Funny your hypocrisy spanky
Libtards have zero problems with being raging hypocrital lying shit bags, none at all.

It doesnt matter. He had to keep his hands up in the clear even if he got shot, that is if he wanted the public to know he posed no threat at all EVER.
dude, I give two shits. As I've been explaining, it is the hypocrisy of this, that the libturds all find it justified. just fkn funny as shit. The cops in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio, were trigger happy and those black folk didn't deserve what they got. yeah right

Instead of running away from the Feds try running towards them. Then you will be shot from the front. The best course of action is simply not to engage the Feds with firearms. Hope this explanation is not so complex you have trouble not understanding.
This was a justified kill, but with you idiots talking all this shit to people you are bound to just stir up more anger and resentment, just like the opposite side of the coin with Odium.

Eat Shit
Finicum said "I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box." Sadly, he seems to have settled for a wooden box instead.
Read more at LaVoy Finicum Killed: Oregon Occupation Leader Reportedly Killed In Confrontation With FBI, Ammon Bundy Arrested

Eat Shit

The militia types are wildly irrational. They were spewing the 'he was killed on his knees, trying to surrender' horseshit for a day.

Until the police announced they had a video. Then suddenly they backpedaled, inssiting that they'd been 'misunderstood'. There was no misunderstanding. The militia lied and didn't think anyone could contradict them.

The video shows a justifiable shooting. A man known to be armed, who insisted he wouldn't be taken alive running a police blockade, resisting arrest and reaching for his weapon. Not just reaching, struggling to get it out. His right arm was tugging at his hip for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

You could this in textbooks for what a justifiable shooting consists of.

GFY means "Good For You".
Watch out...she might be hitting on you. Are you male or female....it doesn't matter much to her.
Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
You're a "Bi-Catfish"? That was your previous moniker?

No you little retard, and if by some chance I did have the mental disease of homosexuality rest assured you have nothing to worry about, you're too stupid to live and post like a middle school child.
Aw, how sweet of you.

Suicide by cop.
What are you talking about? What black folk am I defending?

Eat Shit

The militia types are wildly irrational. They were spewing the 'he was killed on his knees, trying to surrender' horseshit for a day.

Until the police announced they had a video. Then suddenly they backpedaled, inssiting that they'd been 'misunderstood'. There was no misunderstanding. The militia lied and didn't think anyone could contradict them.

The video shows a justifiable shooting. A man known to be armed, who insisted he wouldn't be taken alive running a police blockade, resisting arrest and reaching for his weapon. Not just reaching, struggling to get it out. His right arm was tugging at his hip for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

no it doesn't, there was no weapon drawn. sorry fk but you all state there has to be a weapon drawn to be justified, I watch all the protests in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. you fail.

Suicide by cop.
What are you talking about? What black folk am I defending?
the ones I posted.

no it doesn't, there was no weapon drawn. sorry fk but you all state there has to be a weapon drawn to be justified, I watch all the protests in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. you fail.
Not trying to defend the libtards and their ridiculous criteria for law enforcement, but going for a weapon is the same as actually getting it out.

Clean and justified shooting here. Unless something else much more damning comes out.

Eat Shit

Nor does a cop have to wait for the gun to be drawn. Lavoy was *reaching* for the weapon, trying to draw it.

For goodness sake, you spent a dozen posts trying to justify Tamir Rice's shooting. Where he had a pellet gun while sitting on a swing that the police said he was reaching for at his waist.

And yet with a man who insisted he wouldn't be taken to prison, who had an ACTUAL gun he was reaching for while resisting arrest and after running a police blockade gets shot.......you scream like a stuck pig.

Inconsistent much? Shall I quote your posts regarding Tamir Rice?

Not trying to defend the libtards and their ridiculous criteria for law enforcement, but going for a weapon is the same as actually getting it out.

Clean and justified shooting here. Unless something else much more damning comes out.
I know that, I'm messing with them to draw out their double standard. Like I said, I give two shits about the dude and his destiny. I just love the double standard going on by the libturds here.

Eat Shit

Nor does a cop have to wait for the gun to be drawn. Lavoy was *reaching* for the weapon, trying to draw it.

For goodness sake, you spent a dozen posts trying to justify Tamir Rice's shooting. Where he had a pellet gun while sitting on a swing that the police said he was reaching for at his waist.

And yet with a man who insisted he wouldn't be taken to prison, who had an ACTUAL gun he was reaching for while resisting arrest gets shot.......you scream like a stuck pig.

Inconsistent much? Shall I quote your posts regarding Tamir Rice?
yeah, I'm still waiting for the difference.

A supposed gun is either a threat or isn't. you tell me.

Forum List

Back