Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Feds didn't start anything. It was already started. By those idiots.

Two people have been shot and Ammon Bundy is in custody, according to a YouTube live stream report by Pete Santilli, who was speaking outside a hospital in Burns.

Santilli, a self-styled journalist, took to social media to discuss the breaking development late Tuesday afternoon. He also reported that the FBI has told the protesters at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge that they are free to go and need to leave immediately.

Santilli said he was waiting at the hospital to confirm the reports of the shootings. The Oregonian/OregonLive could not independently confirm the reports.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

-- Rebecca Woolington

[email protected]
images

Breaking In Oregon Standoff

Reports coming in of arrests and shots fired in connection with the standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.

KATU television in Portland is reporting Ammon Bundy has been arrested:

Read More →

images

Damn, he must have stood to close to a horse when his cell phone alarm went off...

Last edited:
These so called patriots have decided to ignore request in a civil fashion, and they lied about their intent and their word that they would leave the area of operation if the locals ask them to...

Last edited:
Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Developing story - more to come

CNN's Evan Perez contributed to this report.
Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested - CNN.com

Them boots taste good as you lick them?

I chew them to nubbins.

Tell me more about how the Feds occupied this place and refused to leave even when the town asked them too.
Not federal governments right to own the land,its the people's ANY citizen can occupy it.

According to what law? Never heard this before.

Of course, they had to have outsiders come in and fight a fight that the locals didn't want.

Probably as good as that ass your licking of the militia...
Who knew following the constitution was ass licking..tell me more about these libtard views.

I chew them to nubbins.

Tell me more about how the Feds occupied this place and refused to leave even when the town asked them too.
Not federal governments right to own the land,its the people's ANY citizen can occupy it.

Of course, they had to have outsiders come in and fight a fight that the locals didn't want.
The constitution..show me where it says government has the right to own the land.The locals should have stood up for themselves then instead other outsider patriots had to do it.

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...

Who knew following the constitution was ass licking..tell me more about these libtard views.

I chew them to nubbins.

The constitution..show me where it says government has the right to own the land.The locals should have stood up for themselves then instead other outsider patriots had to do it.
I don't understand why you weren't bravely standing with them.

I chew them to nubbins.

Where does it say they can't?

I chew them to nubbins.

Whether you know it or not, local govts. states, and the feds own land...

Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...
N!ggers shouldn't try shooting cops...wouldn't get harmed. These patriots are following constitution BIG difference.

Forum List

Back