Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Bi-Catfish (who in this reincarnation calls herself "SassyIrishLass") wants to ignore that he clearly went to his waistband. That will get anyone shot by the cops. (Sometimes it doesn't even take that).

Can't a man grab a god damned snickers!?! We all know they were desperate for snacks!

Mr. Bundy has been claiming land and rights that dismiss a century of laws. He ignores the land’s first occupants, the Burns Paiute, who rightfully claim that land. He sidesteps his family’s dependence on government support and subsidies — which include a sizable federal Small Business Administration loan for more than a half-million dollars. He banters about a potential armed revolution while proclaiming his dedication to the U.S. Constitution.

Mr. Bundy’s confused rhetoric is partly a refraction of spotty Christian theology, fringe militia movements and American mythology. Yet he is standing on solid ground in the imagined West in which his ideology resides.
Of myths and militias
:cuckoo:
Typical gassyass response.

You'll live, pumpkin
I will but your pal didn't. It sad he'd rather go all the way from Arizona to Oregon to deliberately get shot and die as a martyr. I feel bad for his family. They mattered far less to him.

images

Damn, he must have stood to close to a horse when his cell phone alarm went off...
Half his face is giving the other half a kiss.

I watched the same video, he clearly had his hands up and maybe he wasn't reaching for a gun but reaching to where he had been shot. But you left loons have made up your minds....like you did with Traygone and the thug from Ferguson...I remind you that you were wrong on both counts. Let the facts come out instead of trying to try and convict on a message board

I have the same thought, as there were two cops, one behind and one in front, both firing at him. You notice that when his hands came down, it was with a jerk and simultaneous spin towards the cop to the rear, then he jerked a time or two more until he faced the one in front of him who gave him the final kill shot.

The thing that sticks out is he had his hands up...I wasn't there but it seems as though he was giving up and someone got trigger happy

Yea, he did. he decided that he had a gun and he was going to use it. There is a video now, there is evidence that the shooting was justified, but I expect the lies and fabrications to keep coming. BRING THEM ON!

There's no question that Finicum reached into his waistband for his gun (after nearly running another officer down).

Those video cameras work both ways, militants. Just as we can capture police misconduct on video, so too can we catch militant misconduct on video. From the looks of things, this was a "suicide by cop." No more and no less.

I watched the same video, he clearly had his hands up and maybe he wasn't reaching for a gun but reaching to where he had been shot. But you left loons have made up your minds....like you did with Traygone and the thug from Ferguson...I remind you that you were wrong on both counts. Let the facts come out instead of trying to try and convict on a message board

I have the same thought, as there were two cops, one behind and one in front, both firing at him. You notice that when his hands came down, it was with a jerk and simultaneous spin towards the cop to the rear, then he jerked a time or two more until he faced the one in front of him who gave him the final kill shot.

The thing that sticks out is he had his hands up...I wasn't there but it seems as though he was giving up and someone got trigger happy

Yea, he did. he decided that he had a gun and he was going to use it. There is a video now, there is evidence that the shooting was justified, but I expect the lies and fabrications to keep coming. BRING THEM ON!

Finicum believed dying for freedom was more important than living for it. This was a self-fulfilled cowboy prophecy masked as patriotic ideology.

You support traitors over honest Americans? Stealing from other Americans through violence doesn't make you a good guy. Why don't Republicans understand that? It's the swill. Their leaders have been mixing up swill for so long, the GOP is hoist on it's own petard.
Tell me how the founding fathers were traitors to England....you have no leg to stand on anti American trash.

I'm sick of RW assholes acting like they speak for the "Founding Fathers". The Founders would roll over in their graves!

Mr. Bundy has been claiming land and rights that dismiss a century of laws. He ignores the land’s first occupants, the Burns Paiute, who rightfully claim that land. He sidesteps his family’s dependence on government support and subsidies — which include a sizable federal Small Business Administration loan for more than a half-million dollars. He banters about a potential armed revolution while proclaiming his dedication to the U.S. Constitution.

Mr. Bundy’s confused rhetoric is partly a refraction of spotty Christian theology, fringe militia movements and American mythology. Yet he is standing on solid ground in the imagined West in which his ideology resides.
Of myths and militias
Typical gassyass response.

You'll live, pumpkin
I will but your pal didn't. It sad he'd rather go all the way from Arizona to Oregon to deliberately get shot and die as a martyr. I feel bad for his family. They mattered far less to him.

That is what is amazing to me. He did not consider his family when he jumped out of the car and reached for his gun. He knew he was going to be taken out. But maybe the Bundy's can send them the money they are saving from not paying grazing fees all these years. I suggest they do that!

And of course you, Assy, will be the greatest Liar of All!

You support traitors over honest Americans? Stealing from other Americans through violence doesn't make you a good guy. Why don't Republicans understand that? It's the swill. Their leaders have been mixing up swill for so long, the GOP is hoist on it's own petard.
Tell me how the founding fathers were traitors to England....you have no leg to stand on anti American trash.
They were...to England. In fact, the British had a list....John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington's names were on it. They would have been tried and probably hung for treason. What saved them is that they WON.

And of course you, Assy, will be the greatest Liar of All!

GFY old man, anyone that dares to disagree with you and you start your middle school BS....then wonder why you're not taken serious

Forum List

Back