Urinating in public no longer a crime in NYC

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Thank you Mayor Bloomie and the liberals, pissing in public will no longer be a crime. I guess the statute is the same for men and women. If they piss on your foot I doubt if the Mayor's office will compensate you for a new pair of shoes.

Thank you Mayor Bloomie and the liberals, pissing in public will no longer be a crime. I guess the statute is the same for men and women. If they piss on your foot I doubt if the Mayor's office will compensate you for a new pair of shoes.

Why is this happening? Why are they saying urinating in public is now okay? Or is it simply because this is how completely degenerate Liberal "Thinking" has become?

its the big city , bums and homeless all over the place . Same in Los Angeles , Chicago , its just that in New York City its no longer a big deal or against the law Lucy !!

I mean , they pee in public so the only solution is to throw them in jail I guess and then they get out and pee in public again .

its the big city , bums and homeless all over the place . Same in Los Angeles , Chicago , its just that in New York City its no longer a big deal or against the law Lucy !!

OMG what a mess it all sounds.

That communist in New York is what every liberal aspires to. That city FINALLY got itself turned around, then this clown commie was elected. Now the city has gone to shit (literally) again. Welcome to the 70s - again Oh, and for the record - his name is De Blasio

Well why not? The politicians already shit all over the voters in public, why not piss on them too?

Forum List

Back