Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Good For You Jim.

Who needs to be "taken seriously"? This is leisure time nonsense.

I know that area of Oregon well. The locals don't take well to be "taken over" by out of staters.

I have the same thought, as there were two cops, one behind and one in front, both firing at him. You notice that when his hands came down, it was with a jerk and simultaneous spin towards the cop to the rear, then he jerked a time or two more until he faced the one in front of him who gave him the final kill shot.

The thing that sticks out is he had his hands up...I wasn't there but it seems as though he was giving up and someone got trigger happy

Yea, he did. he decided that he had a gun and he was going to use it. There is a video now, there is evidence that the shooting was justified, but I expect the lies and fabrications to keep coming. BRING THEM ON!
:cuckoo:

And of course you, Assy, will be the greatest Liar of All!

GFY old man, anyone that dares to disagree with you and you start your middle school BS....then wonder why you're not taken serious
There's that RW greeting again.

And I take him much more seriously than I do a Bi-Catfish who pretends to be something totally different.

You support traitors over honest Americans? Stealing from other Americans through violence doesn't make you a good guy. Why don't Republicans understand that? It's the swill. Their leaders have been mixing up swill for so long, the GOP is hoist on it's own petard.
Tell me how the founding fathers were traitors to England....you have no leg to stand on anti American trash.

They were absolutely traitors to England. They rebelled against the English Crown, rejected the sovereign jurisdiction of the King, and warred against his armies.

They're patriots of OUR nation because we won. Had they lost they'd be an interesting historical foot note. Perhaps someone would make 'Guy Falkes' masks about them. But they'd have been hanged as traitors.

The thing that sticks out is he had his hands up...I wasn't there but it seems as though he was giving up and someone got trigger happy

Yea, he did. he decided that he had a gun and he was going to use it. There is a video now, there is evidence that the shooting was justified, but I expect the lies and fabrications to keep coming. BRING THEM ON!

GFY old man, anyone that dares to disagree with you and you start your middle school BS....then wonder why you're not taken serious

And I take him much more seriously than I do a Bi-Catfish who pretends to be something totally different.
What the hell is a "Bi-Catfish"? I had no idea Catfish were AC/DC.

And what will you do when the video comes out and shows you are wrong?
What video?

You really don't know?
What?

Do you really not know there's a video?
Yes, I know there isn't a video. If there's one where is it? Why didn't the Fbi just put it out?
The video was on the national news last night, showing Finicum going for his gun.
The helicopter video of the FBI/OSP confrontation with LaVoy Finicum on 395 north of Burns

Will Finecum be a martyr that creates a Timothy McVeigh? Are there more American traitor terrorist sitting around planning on how to kill federal employees and the innocents around them with bombs and bullets?

Waco was pretty gruesome. Buckets of blood, dead kids, fires, the works. Regardless of the conspiracy batshit surrounding the militia 'version' of events, the body count is undeniable.

This was one guy, resisting arrest, reaching for his gun to shoot a police officer. You're going to have a hard time recruiting with that scenario.

1 dead 6 arrested. I hope the dead is a fed thug...shouldn't have harassed the patriots. No doubt thug feds probably shot someone in the back just like they did to 14 year old Samuel Weaver.
The Marshalls that engaged the Weavers were not present at this one, dude. That was decades ago.

IF you are so gung ho, then you should lead by example, not by keyboard.
Point being? The fed gov thugs have a history of murdering US citizens usually burning them to death or shooting them in the back.

Instead of running away from the Feds try running towards them. Then you will be shot from the front. The best course of action is simply not to engage the Feds with firearms. Hope this explanation is not so complex you have trouble not understanding.

Go shave your back ya annoying ankle snapper. You don't even know what a catfish is and keep using it, it doesn't get any more stupid than that. Your mistake was believing anything the other old bitch messaged you. See you're not nearly as clever as you think you are, cow. Now go bother someone else with your inane bullshit

Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Do you really not know there's a video?
Yes, I know there isn't a video. If there's one where is it? Why didn't the Fbi just put it out?
The video was on the national news last night, showing Finicum going for his gun.
The helicopter video of the FBI/OSP confrontation with LaVoy Finicum on 395 north of Burns
son, there is no way you can see that, no fkn way. You just can't it isn't zoomed in enough. So you're in error. Sorry to inform you of that.

Will Finecum be a martyr that creates a Timothy McVeigh? Are there more American traitor terrorist sitting around planning on how to kill federal employees and the innocents around them with bombs and bullets?

Waco was pretty gruesome. Buckets of blood, dead kids, fires, the works. Regardless of the conspiracy batshit surrounding the militia 'version' of events, the body count is undeniable.

This was one guy, resisting arrest, reaching for his gun to shoot a police officer. You're going to have a hard time recruiting with that scenario.
you have no idea what he was reaching for, if he was actually reaching. So you fail.

you have no idea what he was reaching for. So you fail.

We have an eye witness that indicates he was reaching for a weapon. You ignore him.

Who gives a shit? Your fantasy version of events, your fantasy version of the law are meaningless.

1 dead 6 arrested. I hope the dead is a fed thug...shouldn't have harassed the patriots. No doubt thug feds probably shot someone in the back just like they did to 14 year old Samuel Weaver.
The Marshalls that engaged the Weavers were not present at this one, dude. That was decades ago.

IF you are so gung ho, then you should lead by example, not by keyboard.
Point being? The fed gov thugs have a history of murdering US citizens usually burning them to death or shooting them in the back.

Instead of running away from the Feds try running towards them. Then you will be shot from the front. The best course of action is simply not to engage the Feds with firearms. Hope this explanation is not so complex you have trouble not understanding.
he ran right at the guy coming out of the woods. So in fact he was running at them.

you have no idea what he was reaching for. So you fail.

We have an eye witness that indicates he was reaching for a weapon. You ignore him.

Who gives a shit? Your fantasy version of events, your fantasy version of the law are meaningless.
no you don't. but nice try

Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
You're a "Bi-Catfish"? That was your previous moniker?

you have no idea what he was reaching for, if he was actually reaching. So you fail.
Yeah, he decided to just scratch his balls instead of getting his gun out.

The FBI acted appropriately in this situation. Rather than going in, guns blazing, they waited for an opportunity to apprehend the suspects with a minimum of risk of blood shed. Had Lavoy not tried to run a police blockade, had not resisted arrest, had not reached for his gun.....he'd be sitting in a cell across from Ammon and Ryan.

If you try and draw on a police officer in a lawful probable cause arrest, you're gonna get shot.

Lavoy knew it. Which is why he reached for his gun.

Forum List

Back