Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

GFY means "Good For You".
Watch out...she might be hitting on you. Are you male or female....it doesn't matter much to her.
Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
You're a "Bi-Catfish"? That was your previous moniker?

No you little retard, and if by some chance I did have the mental disease of homosexuality rest assured you have nothing to worry about, you're too stupid to live and post like a middle school child.

Sounds like you have an obsession with "middle school"ers. That could be a Big Problem for you!

Now think about what he was told to do after he jumped out of the SUV. I wager it was not "Hand Up!"
It was either hands behind your head of on your belly. He did neither. Instead he reach for his gun. 11 kids are without a father today because he was an idiot.
I hope their mother marries better this time.

I just watched the video. That was a justified shooting. He was reaching for something. Maybe he wasn't reaching for his gun, but given his statements he made about not being taken alive, and the fact that he was known to be armed, FBI agents were completely justified in taking him down.

Any yahoo saying otherwise is a hypocritical sack of shit

The fact is that his prior statements have no bearing on whether the shooting was justified. The fact that he reached for something is sufficient. Any reasonable person would have feared for their lives the moment he reached for something, anticipating that it would probably be a gun he was reaching for. As it turns out, he had a loaded pistol.

LaVoy Finicum wasn't hurting anybody. He wasn't a threat. You want to see a threat? This what threatening police really looks like.

Shooting_of_Walter_Scott.jpg

no it doesn't, there was no weapon drawn. sorry fk but you all state there has to be a weapon drawn to be justified, I watch all the protests in Ferguson, Chicago and Ohio. you fail.
Not trying to defend the libtards and their ridiculous criteria for law enforcement, but going for a weapon is the same as actually getting it out.

Clean and justified shooting here. Unless something else much more damning comes out.
I know that, I'm messing with them to draw out their double standard. Like I said, I give two shits about the dude and his destiny. I just love the double standard going on by the libturds here.
No double standard. This guy indicated he would not be taken into custody, and he reached for his gun.
that doesn't make it justified you stupid fk. but thanks for the laugh.

A man who insisted he wouldn't be taken to prison, who had just run a blockade, who was resisting arrest, who was reaching for his gun ISN'T a justified shooting....

But a kid on a swing and a toy gun that cops say he was reaching for IS a justified shooting?

Holy shit, dude. You're raising inconsistency to an art form.
where was the kid on a swing? That isn't what happened. when are you all going to at least get your fkn facts straight. Hypocrites, all of you on the left, hypocrites. again, I give two shits about the dude in oregon, it's your double standards that is my topic and you showing off your double standard proudly right there in that post.

Even though you 'say' you've gone there many times and perhaps even 'grew up' around there, your life in Portland has made you forget what it may be like to walk through two or so feet of snow.

When a person is trying to keep their balance on a slippery surface, they hold their arms _out_. Putting their hands in their pockets is the exact opposite of what a person would do if they're trying to balance.

Hence, anyone using that excuse needs to explain why they're saying something so totally contrary to reality.
funny you fkn loser, you now know how all people slip on ice or walk through snow, probably blow their nose and wipe their ass. Now aren't you the profiling winner for the day!!!!

Not trying to defend the libtards and their ridiculous criteria for law enforcement, but going for a weapon is the same as actually getting it out.

Clean and justified shooting here. Unless something else much more damning comes out.
I know that, I'm messing with them to draw out their double standard. Like I said, I give two shits about the dude and his destiny. I just love the double standard going on by the libturds here.
No double standard. This guy indicated he would not be taken into custody, and he reached for his gun.

A man who insisted he wouldn't be taken to prison, who had just run a blockade, who was resisting arrest, who was reaching for his gun ISN'T a justified shooting....

But a kid on a swing and a toy gun that cops say he was reaching for IS a justified shooting?

where was the kid on a swing? That isn't what happened. when are you all going to at least get your fkn facts straight. Hypocrites, all of you on the left, hypocrites. again, I give two shits about the dude in oregon, it's your double standards that is my topic and you showing off your double standard proudly right there in that post.

That's exactly what happened. And you carried water for the police in the Tamir Rice shooting for pages. Shall I quote you doing so...and compare them with your posts on Lavoy?

this discussion is getting so intertwined in he-said, it-said that I cant make heads or tails of it anymore.

this discussion is getting so intertwined in he-said, it-said that I cant make heads or tails of it anymore.

Agreed. I just want to say though, that the evidence is there for all to see between the FBI video and the pictures taken the next day by The Oregonian to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the truck LaVoy was driving was fired upon well before he drove it off the highway into the snow. The Oregonian pictures:

The spot where Finicum died, Bundy arrested: twisting road, dense forest

There is no way that there would be broken glass on the highway from where that truck ended up unless the OSP or FBI scooped it up and spread it there.

On the other hand, after watching the video a few more times, the OSP and FBI did what they were trained very well to do. And that was to neutralize what they saw as a threat.

LaVoy, R.I.P.

GFY means "Good For You".
Watch out...she might be hitting on you. Are you male or female....it doesn't matter much to her.
Here sock puppet, let me help you out.....retard.

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
You're a "Bi-Catfish"? That was your previous moniker?

No you little retard, and if by some chance I did have the mental disease of homosexuality rest assured you have nothing to worry about, you're too stupid to live and post like a middle school child.

Sounds like you have an obsession with "middle school"ers. That could be a Big Problem for you!
Ding! Ding! Ding! That rings a Bell.

There is no way that there would be broken glass on the highway from where that truck ended up unless the OSP or FBI scooped it up and spread it there.

Or unless flash-bang grenades were fired into the vehicle.

Which they were. Several times, as the video clearly shows.

Did you even look at the pictures from The Oregonian link I posted? Please tell me how a pile of broken glass could get on the highway back by the tire track where the truck left the highway and into the snow from flash bang grenades.

Forum List

Back