Federal Workers plan walkout

As an aside, I'm not really a fan of this Mike Johnson guy.

He seems like a good example of meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

I'm gonna have to look up his voting record.

They have not been fired for being derelicts so why fire them for dereliction of duty?
If they were Republicans, I'm pretty sure the administration would find some way to fire them for being that. But because they are pretty much 100% Democrats, Biden (or the deep state operatives managing him) aren't going to alienate those votes. They know the Gaza Israel thing isn't enough to alienate them.

And it has been a long time since Democrats cared whether federal employees did their jobs or not so long as they don't create headaches for the Democrat members of Congress.

Federal workers upset with Joe Biden's support of the war in Gaza plan to walk off the job. It will be interesting to see if they get fired for dereliction of duty.

Shame President Trump isnt in office, he would fire every last one of them, like what happened when the Air Traffic Controllers did their walk out....

I have no issue with private sector and trade unions, they are a necessary part of the economic system.

Public sector unions are going end up destroying good governance at multiple levels, due to the adversarial system inherent in the employer-employee negotiation system being non existent in the public sector.
so who protects federal workers from horrible management?...or unsafe work place?....

If they were Republicans, I'm pretty sure the administration would find some way to fire them for being that. But because they are pretty much 100% Democrats, Biden (or the deep state operatives managing him) aren't going to alienate those votes. They know the Gaza Israel thing isn't enough to alienate them.

And it has been a long time since Democrats cared whether federal employees did their jobs or not so long as they don't create headaches for the Democrat members of Congress.
Conservatives are not apart of the US federal government.

Federal workers upset with Joe Biden's support of the war in Gaza plan to walk off the job. It will be interesting to see if they get fired for dereliction of duty.

They should be. We aren't paying them for their politics and this ain't the NFL, where we have no voice when owners go along with their employees taking a knee to protest our government.

have you never heard of sick days?

when i left the PO it was about 60/40 democrats......

They should be. We aren't paying them for their politics and this ain't the NFL, where we have no voice when owners go along with their employees taking a knee to protest our government.

Fed Employees have sick days that can be used for any reason as long as there is not more than 3 in a row. They cannot be fired for this .

Forum List

Back