Federal Judge lifts DADT Monday

I don't believe homosexuals have any more overpowering sex drive than heterosexuals. I don't believe they are better or worse than straight people. Your arguments betray your own belief that homosexuals are a little bit better than straight people. Some people believe that. Or that poor people are somehow a little better than rich people. Or blacks a little better than whites. I reject all that idiotic bullshit.
I don't want homos in charge of straight soldiers for the same reason that I don't want straight male soldiers in charge of female soldiers. Precisely because some, not all and maybe not many, WILL use their superior rank to obtain sex. To the extent that we can, we have to make soldiers safe from sexual predation, their jobs are hard enough.
A wise black man once summed up my thoughts brilliantly when he posed the question: where da white wimmen at?

I don't believe homosexuals have any more overpowering sex drive than heterosexuals. I don't believe they are better or worse than straight people. Your arguments betray your own belief that homosexuals are a little bit better than straight people. Some people believe that. Or that poor people are somehow a little better than rich people. Or blacks a little better than whites. I reject all that idiotic bullshit.
I don't want homos in charge of straight soldiers for the same reason that I don't want straight male soldiers in charge of female soldiers. Precisely because some, not all and maybe not many, WILL use their superior rank to obtain sex. To the extent that we can, we have to make soldiers safe from sexual predation, their jobs are hard enough.
A wise black man once summed up my thoughts brilliantly when he posed the question: where da white wimmen at?

Your last sentence exploded any credibility you had going.
So whites should have never served in the US military from it's beginning until the 1860s.
For 400 years in these parts it was: "Where da wench women at?".

Forum List

Back