Federal Judge lifts DADT Monday

So there I was, surrounded by the enemy on all sides, I wiped the blood off my knive as I slogged through the humid jungle carnage. My medic said you're bleeding to death, but I shrugged, it's only a flesh wound. Gamely I soldiered on, impervious to the pain as I captured the enemy stronghold bare handed with no help at all. Yeah, I'm a hero to some but I never think of myself that way, just an American.

OK, John Wayne wannabee.
:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, i don't believe him either.

people who actually are heros don't talk about it.

Did you simpletons actually think I was serious with my war recollections. Okaaay. I was merely parodying the obviously gay poster who implied that he was a military man. It's a common ploy these days, but the truth is there aren't many gay soldiers. Are there some, sure. Just like there are some hot high school teachers who do their students. Don't count on ever meeting one though.

Did you simpletons actually think I was serious with my war recollections. Okaaay. I was merely parodying the obviously gay poster who implied that he was a military man. It's a common ploy these days, but the truth is there aren't many gay soldiers. Are there some, sure. Just like there are some hot high school teachers who do their students. Don't count on ever meeting one though.

There are a fair number...probably more than you would guess. A lot have no families to tie them down and some have something to prove. And pretty much all love their country and wish to contribute somehow.

Dude, it's milk and cookies time under the bridge. You might want to crawl your punk ass back under there before you miss out. And before too many people figure out you just insulted and questioned the military service of a respected poster round these parts.

Now that's the spirit. You suck as a poster, your trolling is unimaginative, but you might make an amusing chew toy yet. Everybody needs a purpose in life after all.

Sorry Charlie, I am not gay. Born straight, married 34 years with 3 kids.
Tell us how you chose to be straight. How does that work? Was it something like this for you:
"Well now, it is time to choose my sexuality. Let me contemplate the benefts of schlong versus snatch. I will have to take a long time on each one to see which one I will choose."
Was it that way or another? Please elaborate.
An old girlfriend once told me: "A schlong is always better than a schlort".
Since you are the expert, what do you think?

Nobody chooses their sexuality. I never said or implied that people did. As for your saying that you're straight, or implying that you're a veteran for that matter, how do I know that either of those statements or suggestions are true. I don't and I don't believe anybody else does either. Anybody can say anything on these boards. My only objection to changing the dadt policy is that it will change the dynamics in the armed services, not for the better. I don't hate gay people or have problems with them generally. I just don't want them to be placed in positions of power over essentially powerless subordinates. That's all.

How many men do you think would be willing to serve under these conditions, with openly blatent 'mos calling the shots? None that I know of.

Funny, the vast majority of vets that I've met were man enough to not be bothered by someone else's sexual orientation. All they cared about was competence and leadership.

Guess you're just not the same calibre of man.

Most combat soldiers would rather have a gay volunteer enlisted soldier than a straight draftee.
I am a Vietnam Vet and have been around both volunteer and drafted.

Once the you heard someone yell "gooks on the wire" and all hell broke loose.

How you came to be there, volunteered or drafted, is of no importance.

Thankfully we had NO homos in our unit.

Besides, an open gay wouldn't have lasted very long at our base. :doubt:

I'mma laugh when a real vet kicks your ass...

How many men do you think would be willing to serve under these conditions, with openly blatent 'mos calling the shots? None that I know of.

Funny, the vast majority of vets that I've met were man enough to not be bothered by someone else's sexual orientation. All they cared about was competence and leadership.

The "vast majority of vets" you've met were protected from unwanted sexual advances by the military code of conduct, hence they were never bothered by closeted gay comrades. All that will change when blatent/open homosexuals band together to run the show without fear of reprisal or dismissal. Military personnel will solve the problem by leaving the military after their enlistment is up. What are you gonna do? Force them to remain? Yep, that should make for a wonderful military. We don't pay them enough to be subordinate to homosexuals and they will not stand for it.

The "vast majority of vets" you've met were protected from unwanted sexual advances by the military code of conduct

Which isn't going to change.

You are dismissed.
All that will change when blatent/open homosexuals band together to run the show without fear of reprisal or dismissal
Just like women and the negroes did...

You should get some help for that inferiority complex and sexual confusion.

Nobody chooses their sexuality. I never said or implied that people did. As for your saying that you're straight, or implying that you're a veteran for that matter, how do I know that either of those statements or suggestions are true. I don't and I don't believe anybody else does either. Anybody can say anything on these boards. My only objection to changing the dadt policy is that it will change the dynamics in the armed services, not for the better. I don't hate gay people or have problems with them generally. I just don't want them to be placed in positions of power over essentially powerless subordinates. That's all.

Now there is a fair argument. :clap2:

Why?

Why?
well, because clearly homosexuals have an over powering sex drive that heterosexuals do not and they cant control their sexual desires like heterosexuals and would constantly be harrassing those workers under their authority

/sarcasm

Why?
well, because clearly homosexuals have an over powering sex drive that heterosexuals do not and they cant control their sexual desires like heterosexuals and would constantly be harrassing those workers under their authority

/sarcasm

:lol:

Forum List

Back