Federal Judge lifts DADT Monday

I agree with the lifting of the policy BUT disagree with a Federal Judge doing so.
I support open service of gays and lesbians in the military BUT this is an issue for Congress and the DOD. NOT an issue for a damn Federal Judge.
PERIOD.
Do you know what the courts are for when it comes to matters of constitutionality?

Civilian courts do not dictate to the military. PERIOD
Yes, rightwingers view themselves as immune to law.

But the Constitution is the law of the land.

How come they never ask soldiers, not just the closeted gay ones, what they think? They're the ones who are going to be living with these 'mos 24/7.

They already do.
But what's outrageous is putting openly homosexual officers in charge of dozens of straight subordinates (read:powerless subordinates)

So no female soldier should ever serve under a male officer? And there should be no female officers unless the military is segregated by sex?

I agree with the lifting of the policy BUT disagree with a Federal Judge doing so.
I support open service of gays and lesbians in the military BUT this is an issue for Congress and the DOD. NOT an issue for a damn Federal Judge.
PERIOD.
Do you know what the courts are for when it comes to matters of constitutionality?

What part of the Supremacy Clause evades your limited understanding?

How come they never ask soldiers, not just the closeted gay ones, what they think? They're the ones who are going to be living with these 'mos 24/7.

They already do.
But what's outrageous is putting openly homosexual officers in charge of dozens of straight subordinates (read:powerless subordinates)

So no female soldier should ever serve under a male officer? And there should be no female officers unless the military is segregated by sex?

There you go using stuff like logic again, JB. You gotta stop doing that, you'll confuse the bigots.

I'm not in favor of an all-fudgepacker army, as there wouldn't be enough fudgepackers to conduct the many missions the military is called upon to take. How many men do you think would be willing to serve under these conditions, with openly blatent 'mos calling the shots? None that I know of.
Gays can serve, as they currently do, without a problem. It's this tacit blessing of their perverted sexuality that's the problem. They must not be given command to lord over straight soldiers.
The only solution is to bring back the draft. Let me tell you, ain't gonna happen.

I'm not in favor of an all-fudgepacker army, as there wouldn't be enough fudgepackers to conduct the many missions the military is called upon to take. How many men do you think would be willing to serve under these conditions, with openly blatent 'mos calling the shots? None that I know of.
Gays can serve, as they currently do, without a problem. It's this tacit blessing of their perverted sexuality that's the problem. They must not be given command to lord over straight soldiers.
The only solution is to bring back the draft. Let me tell you, ain't gonna happen.

Have you ever been in the shits surrounded by gooks with an all enlisted unit?
For your flank and support would you want a draftee or enlisted unit?
You are bat shit crazy.

Have you ever been in the shits surrounded by gooks with an all enlisted unit?
For your flank and support would you want a draftee or enlisted unit?
You are bat shit crazy.

Yep. Just another reject too stupid for Stormfront. We seem to have inherited a few lately. What's logic in the face of rabid fear and hate?

PERIOD.

Interesting.

Are civilians beholden to the military?

Which part of the Constitution says that?

Most combat soldiers would rather have a gay volunteer enlisted soldier than a straight draftee.
How hard to understand is that for anyone with a damn brain?
Hell, I just got back from Hahira, Ga. from business. Hard to believe there are others here as stupid as some folks down there.
And how the hell is a lesbian a "fudgepacker"?

So there I was, surrounded by the enemy on all sides, I wiped the blood off my knive as I slogged through the humid jungle carnage. My medic said you're bleeding to death, but I shrugged, it's only a flesh wound. Gamely I soldiered on, impervious to the pain as I captured the enemy stronghold bare handed with no help at all. Yeah, I'm a hero to some but I never think of myself that way, just an American.

troll.jpg

So there I was, surrounded by the enemy on all sides, I wiped the blood off my knive as I slogged through the humid jungle carnage. My medic said you're bleeding to death, but I shrugged, it's only a flesh wound. Gamely I soldiered on, impervious to the pain as I captured the enemy stronghold bare handed with no help at all. Yeah, I'm a hero to some but I never think of myself that way, just an American.

OK, John Wayne wannabee.
:lol::lol::lol:

Most combat soldiers would rather have a gay volunteer enlisted soldier than a straight draftee.
I am a Vietnam Vet and have been around both volunteer and drafted.

Once the you heard someone yell "gooks on the wire" and all hell broke loose.

How you came to be there, volunteered or drafted, is of no importance.

Thankfully we had NO homos in our unit.

Besides, an open gay wouldn't have lasted very long at our base. :doubt:

Last edited:
Hell, I just got back from Hahira, Ga. from business. Hard to believe there are others here as stupid as some folks down there.

Who said lesbians were fudgepackers, moron? Everyone knows they're rugmunchers.

I am a Vietnam Vet and have been around both volunteer and drafted.

Once the you heard someone yell "gooks on the wire" and all hell broke loose.

How you came to be there, volunteered or drafted, is of no importance.

Thankfully we had NO homos in our unit.

Besides, an open gay wouldn't have lasted very long at our base. :doubt:

Of course you didn't.....:eusa_shhh:

Won't it be funny if the military refused to take anyone who had at one time or another performed oral sex.
:lol::lol::lol:

Unless of course, they accessorize..

PERIOD.

That would depend on the issue.

Forum List

Back