Federal Government will make death MANDATORY at age 65

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
We are the last generations to know our grandparents, as grandparents will be a thing of the past.

As we all know, the Federal government will mandate that all individuals must die within 24 months, after reaching age 65. If they are unable to die on their own during that time frame, they will be euthanized (at the taxpayer's expense).

All money that has been saved in retirement plans, will go to the Federal Government at the time of death, to help pay off the Federal debt.

Any questions?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture563-fearmongering.gif

Federal Government will make death MANDATORY at age 65

Does this mean that they will guarantee you to live to become age 65? Inquiring minds want to know...

We are the last generations to know our grandparents, as grandparents will be a thing of the past.

As we all know, the Federal government will mandate that all individuals must die within 24 months, after reaching age 65. If they are unable to die on their own during that time frame, they will be euthanized (at the taxpayer's expense).

All money that has been saved in retirement plans, will go to the Federal Government at the time of death, to help pay off the Federal debt.

Any questions?

Of course...it's know by all liberals and leftists...Washington will designate what areas of the country are designated death zones...

EminiarWarRoom.jpg

Elders have 24 hours to report to a Disintegration station

DisintegrationStation.jpg

tosr023_16.jpg

The elders only hope is to elect Spock in 2012 to destroy the Disintegration stations and force the government to face the horror of REAL deficits...

Abbey_jpg_595x1000_q85.jpg

I can get rid of my mother-in-law now?

This is a bad thing?

You've GOTTA hear this...(warning: adult language)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fN0RSpCByU]YouTube - The Jerky Boys - Cremation Services[/ame]

Abbey_jpg_595x1000_q85.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That guy next to Spock is saying, "Is that a gun in your hand or are you just glad to see me?"

Forum List

Back