Fed up with Mexico

No. Because your question assumes all, or most illegal aliens will kill or rape. That's just not so
Just one is too many...

Yes. Just one is too many. It's wrong to punish millions because a very few will do something horrible.
They are in the country illegally. That makes them criminals. Deport all illegal alien criminals - very simple.

Yes. That is a very simple way to look at it. I guess you just aren't able to understand why it's more complex than your simple explanation.

Pupps understands it perfectly well. It is simple, except to lefist knuckle dragers like yourself. Like the President said today:

"We're going to throw them the hell out."

Your desire to keep, coddle and get their votes is irrelevant.

Of course the president said that, but he's an idiot.

It's an awful mess. Trump explained it perfectly in some of his campaign speeches. Mexico's had it made for many years. So why would it want anything to change? It hasn't contributed enough on border security. And that's because its Governments are usually corrupt.

The US has no choice but to act. The border must be secured and Illegal Immigration must be ended. If Trump makes a serious attempt at accomplishing that, he'll always have my support. It's time for change.

Hating on Mexicans won't fix what's wrong in your life, buddy.

I don't hate anyone. But it is time to end the Illegal Invasion. The world's a very different place now. We need legal and controlled immigration. A chaotic Immigration System is a recipe for disaster. I welcome folks to my country, but they'll have to do it the right way.

I read in the paper where a truck driver killed his wife. I didn't try to blame all truck drivers, because truck drivers as a group aren't more inclined to kill their wives any more than any other person. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. It just means the other truck drivers shouldn't be blamed.

Could people really be this unintelligent?

Comparing truck drivers to illegal aliens, putting them on an equal platform? This is why I so strongly believe a lot of the idiots around the web extolling/defending illegals are either trolling or paid, nothing other than having a really, demonstrably low IQ could explain it.

Last edited:
They are here illegally and you can bet if you were an illegal in Mexico or any other country you wouldn't be working and they would boot your ass right out.

Well, that's true, but that would be because they wouldn't need to bring me into Mexico to do menial labor, they have plenty of guys for that.

Now, if you want to have an honest discussion, we could talk about how US subsidized corn has put Mexican Farmers out of business, which has heavily contributed to the influx of undocumented workers in this country.

But I don't think you are up for that kind of discussion. It involves math.

They are here illegally and you can bet if you were an illegal in Mexico or any other country you wouldn't be working and they would boot your ass right out.

Well, that's true, but that would be because they wouldn't need to bring me into Mexico to do menial labor, they have plenty of guys for that.

Now, if you want to have an honest discussion, we could talk about how US subsidized corn has put Mexican Farmers out of business, which has heavily contributed to the influx of undocumented workers in this country.

But I don't think you are up for that kind of discussion. It involves math.
You mean illegals?

So housing prices are higher because of the 35 MM illegals, so when they leave prices will moderate. Funny how you liberal trash screams for rent control and lower housing prices on a weekly basis - but defends the presence of illegal mexicans who, according to your claims are driving the prices higher. Do you have the capacity to think for yourself, ever?

First, there aren't 35MM illegals, and secondly, the cost of housing going down would be a bad thing, particularly in a housing market that hasn't recovered from the 2008 crash yet.

Yes, idiot asshole - only rich white people go to fast food restaurants, live in buildings/houses built by illegals, or stay in motels with illegal maids.

I didn't say who used them, I said who pays to get them made and make the profit off of them. And these people would rather use cheap labor than pay your dumb inbred white trash ass with a lack of a work ethic.

THEY came into this country, I didn't see "rich white people" sending buses to mexico kidnapping them and forcing them into the US.

Nope, they just lured them here with the promise of jobs... after they forced through a bunch of trade deals that ruined their economy. (Again, read about how NAFTA destroyed Mexican Agriculture and forced thousands of Mexican Farmers out of work.)

Man, are you fucking stupid.

Soooo, I hate to halt all the gloating but do you hear how retarded you sound when you compare speeding or stealing a pen to illegal immigration?

Neither one of them is really hurting anyone. Certainly not hurting me.

I mean, I get annoyed when I encounter someone driving like a maniac or I have to reorder pens for the 3rd time this month because they keep going home with people, but it's not having any real effect on my life.

Neither is an illegal hanging around a Home Depot helping people hang Dry Wall. It wasn't like I was going to do it.

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

But here's the thing. 32,000 Americans die from gun violence every year because you guys refuse to enact even them most common sense gun control. I'm really supposed to be upset about this one particular shooting which even the authorities admit was an accident?

Here's the reason you don't want the Police hassling the immigrant community and checking papers. Then they won't report the things we actually want the police to stop.

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

But here's the thing. 32,000 Americans die from gun violence every year because you guys refuse to enact even them most common sense gun control. I'm really supposed to be upset about this one particular shooting which even the authorities admit was an accident?

Here's the reason you don't want the Police hassling the immigrant community and checking papers. Then they won't report the things we actually want the police to stop.
Link?

1 dead American citizen is too many, 1 raped American citizen is too many. You obviously think its okay that some American citizens are killed and raped by illegals, how many? Give us a number, how many of your own family are you willing to sacrifice for illegals? My guess is none, so long as illegals are killing and raping other Americans you are okay with it.

Again, they are more likely to be killed or raped by an American, more often than not, one in their close circle of friends and associates.

1 dead American citizen is too many, 1 raped American citizen is too many. You obviously think its okay that some American citizens are killed and raped by illegals, how many? Give us a number, how many of your own family are you willing to sacrifice for illegals? My guess is none, so long as illegals are killing and raping other Americans you are okay with it.

Again, they are more likely to be killed or raped by an American, more often than not, one in their close circle of friends and associates.
And one of those crimes can be stopped.....our in your case, encouraged.......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"But perhaps even more worrisome to Mexico is the threat to deport to millions of its citizens who, with settled lives and jobs in the United States, provide most of the nearly $25 billion in remittance payments to Mexican families every year."

===========================================

Several issues here:

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

2) why is the entire relationship between the US and mexico built upon the US' welfare support for them? So if the US says the illegals have to go, that is unacceptable?

3) mexico is threatening to stop prosecuting the war on drugs, or maintaining tight restriction on travelers from problematic, terrorist countries - so if the US builds a massive wall and militarizes the border, who cares what mexico does?

The no-withdrawal-limit ATM machine that the US has operated as for central/south america for the last 60 years is so, so fucking over - and the mexicans, honduarans, chinese and all of the other illegals need to get that through their fucking heads. They are ALL going to be deported, and that should include the so-called "dreamers" - such total nonsense.

Americans should have a "no laws day", where the rest of us can remove the so-called "immigration rights' activists" / illegal alien supporters, since they advocate that the country operate without the rule of law. Something like the "purge" where lists are placed on the web for illegal alien defenders/apologists and CAIR members. I do not advocate violence, but that they should be captured and deported with all of the illegals/muslim terrorist supporters/defenders they are trying to protect.

Americans want their country back, and voting Trump is the first step. If he fails to fulfill his mandate of ridding the country of the 35 MM + illegal horde - its going to get ugly.
Where is the wall, Homer? How is Mexico going to pay for it? When will you realize that Trump lied to you again?

I'm sure Nieto's check is in the mail.

If you are going to refer to the Mexican President by one name, one would call him President Pena not President Nieto. To call him by his second name means you think his mother was not married when he was born i.e. he is an illegitimate son.

But here's the thing. 32,000 Americans die from gun violence every year because you guys refuse to enact even them most common sense gun control. I'm really supposed to be upset about this one particular shooting which even the authorities admit was an accident? Here's the reason you don't want the Police hassling the immigrant community and checking papers. Then they won't report the things we actually want the police to stop.

How many more BS claims are you going to spew here? Where did that 32K number come from, and includes how many in self-defense?

And who the fuck doesn't want the police "hassling the immigrant community and checking papers"? I want them harrassed and antagonized to the point they get so frustrated they leave the country, I don't want them comfortable even when they are sleeping.

How many more BS claims are you going to spew here? Where did that 32K number come from, and includes how many in self-defense?

Do try to keep up. We have 32,000 gun deaths a year, including 19,500 suicides, 11,500 homicides and the rest are accidents. Of the homicides, only 200 a year are ruled "justifiable" shootings by civilians. (There are also about 1000 police shootings a year, but you pretty much have to catch a cop shooting someone in the back or on the ground on tape to get it ruled anything other than "justified". )

And who the fuck doesn't want the police "hassling the immigrant community and checking papers"? I want them harrassed and antagonized to the point they get so frustrated they leave the country, I don't want them comfortable even when they are sleeping.

I want the police actually stopping real crime, not hassling legal immigrants and naturalized citizens trying to catch "illegals"

Only in urban areas... The problems that face the red and blue areas of the country are like night and day.
election-2016-county-map.png

Forum List

Back