Fed up with Mexico

Your argument would have merit if we had low crime rates. We don't.
The black community is what causes our crime rates to be so high, but you wont want to talk about that. No, solving THAT problem involves facing some hard truths that you lefties just arent prepared to face. Thats cool, you can just continue to ignore it and im sure that will fix the problem. Afterall, if you start holding black people accountable for their actions, that means youre a racist. Its better to just ignore it and focus and white republicans, right? Yeah, we all know thats what YOU are going to do, while at the same time whining about our prison population.

Only a matter of time before the racism shows up.

Your argument was that locking a lot of people up was good because we were controlling crime. Except crime is out of control. We have the worst crime rates in the industrialized world. We aren't even particularly good at solving murders.

Nothing he said is racist, you racist race baiting ass.

Can someone help me out here?

The New York Times, New York is an America city.

I see in the article much reporting on Mexican interests and concerns.

I didn't see anything about American Interests being represented or advanced.

Did I miss it? Or is that just the way it is?

Were you having trouble with the big words, Cleetus?

The problem is that you work on the delusion that the Corporate American Interests are really your interests.

We benefit just as much from Trade with Mexico as Mexico does.

The problem is that you work on the delusion that the Corporate American Interests are really your interests.

Your crony corporate America in not of interest to us, thus Trump destroying them....

Good luck with that....

YOur racism is well know. You don't have to keep reminding us.

I don'ts see any answer to my question in your post.

I wasn't asking about any mention of Corporate Interests. I was asking if anyone saw any mention of AMERICAN INTERESTS.

Is it not odd to you that an American newspaper shows so much concern for Mexican Interests and NONE for American interests?

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?
But its ok if they do it to us .....ooooops

Are they demanding that we pay for some dumb idea that won't work?
Accepting failure as a norm is over......
You had better tell that to trump, all we have seen is failure and lies
Open your eyes then. Stop feeding off the media.

I wasn't asking about any mention of Corporate Interests. I was asking if anyone saw any mention of AMERICAN INTERESTS.

Is it not odd to you that an American newspaper shows so much concern for Mexican Interests and NONE for American interests?

A newspapers job isn't to dun-der represent anyone's interests, only to report the news. Now, since you didn't link to the story you are whining about... you know, the one that implied Mexicans are people or something... I can't judge how propagandistic it was.

You see, all you dumbasses who lost your jobs to automation and then blamed the Mexicans, your interest would be to wake up and move on, not look for someone to blame.

A newspapers job isn't to dun-der represent anyone's interests, only to report the news. Now, since you didn't link to the story you are whining about... you know, the one that implied Mexicans are people or something... I can't judge how propagandistic it was.

You see, all you dumbasses who lost your jobs to automation and then blamed the Mexicans, your interest would be to wake up and move on, not look for someone to blame.
The fake news? Or the very fake news?

I'm talking about the op.

This thread is about the Sec of State going to Mexico.

The NYT "reported" on Mexico's interests and concerns in depth.

They made NO mention of America's interests and concerns.

By only reporting the MEXICAN perspective, they seem to be representing MEXICO'S interests.

Do you have something to say relevant to the OP, or the topic, or anything I have said? You asshole.

By only reporting the MEXICAN perspective, they seem to be representing MEXICO'S interests.

Do you have something to say relevant to the OP, or the topic, or anything I have said? You asshole.

Did you actually read the article? It mostly talks about how Tillerson has to spend so much time fixing all the international relationships Cheeto Jesus is fucking up with his big mouth and tiny fingers on this Twitter.

Did you actually read the article? It mostly talks about how Tillerson has to spend so much time fixing all the international relationships Cheeto Jesus is fucking up with his big mouth and tiny fingers on this Twitter.
No doubt Tillerson will fix the damage you and your Obama did....

Read most of it, skimmed the rest.

As you sort of say, it mostly talks about this all from the perspective of NOT AMERICANS.

With no mention of our interests or concerns.

That is not reporting the news. That is advocacy.

Fuck the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"But perhaps even more worrisome to Mexico is the threat to deport to millions of its citizens who, with settled lives and jobs in the United States, provide most of the nearly $25 billion in remittance payments to Mexican families every year."

===========================================

Several issues here:

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

2) why is the entire relationship between the US and mexico built upon the US' welfare support for them? So if the US says the illegals have to go, that is unacceptable?

3) mexico is threatening to stop prosecuting the war on drugs, or maintaining tight restriction on travelers from problematic, terrorist countries - so if the US builds a massive wall and militarizes the border, who cares what mexico does?

The no-withdrawal-limit ATM machine that the US has operated as for central/south america for the last 60 years is so, so fucking over - and the mexicans, honduarans, chinese and all of the other illegals need to get that through their fucking heads. They are ALL going to be deported, and that should include the so-called "dreamers" - such total nonsense.

Americans should have a "no laws day", where the rest of us can remove the so-called "immigration rights' activists" / illegal alien supporters, since they advocate that the country operate without the rule of law. Something like the "purge" where lists are placed on the web for illegal alien defenders/apologists and CAIR members. I do not advocate violence, but that they should be captured and deported with all of the illegals/muslim terrorist supporters/defenders they are trying to protect.

Americans want their country back, and voting Trump is the first step. If he fails to fulfill his mandate of ridding the country of the 35 MM + illegal horde - its going to get ugly.

Well, Trump certainly represents disrespect of the law and mob rule. So, he's got that going for him.

/---- What law has Pres Trump disrespected?

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?
But its ok if they do it to us .....ooooops

Are they demanding that we pay for some dumb idea that won't work?
Accepting failure as a norm is over......
You had better tell that to trump, all we have seen is failure and lies
Open your eyes then. Stop feeding off the media.
Just what has Trump not failed at?

As you sort of say, it mostly talks about this all from the perspective of NOT AMERICANS.

Guy, it's actually in our interest to have a good relationship with Mexico and not piss them off. WHich was the gist of the argument, Rex having to run down there to fix all the problems Cheeto Jesus is causing.

Guy, it's actually in our interest to have a good relationship with Mexico and not piss them off. WHich was the gist of the argument, Rex having to run down there to fix all the problems Cheeto Jesus is causing.
Yes, instead of running this country, his staff spends their time fixing, or trying to fix, Trumps big mouth

Fuck the New York Times.
And fuck the pos in our WH
From the same mouth that spread racist innuendos about Obama for five years without ever once naming a source....

"I called the fake news the enemy of the people," Trump said. "They are the enemy of the people, because they have no sources. They just make them up when there are none."

Fuck the New York Times.
From the same mouth that spread racist innuendos about Obama for five years without ever once naming a source....

"I called the fake news the enemy of the people," Trump said. "They are the enemy of the people, because they have no sources. They just make them up when there are none."
Tell us just how Trump knows there are no sources? The man has a pathetically big mouth and never can back up his claims.

Our statue quo relationship prior to Trump, has not been a good relationship.

Our interest were being greatly harmed to benefit Mexico.

That is a huge part of the story, which the Times didn't report.

They are advocates for ANYONE and EVERYTHING, that is not Traditional Middle America.

Here is a solution: Annex Mexico. Take Mexico. It's obvious Mexico is a failure. It can't take care of its own Poor.

Now, watch the Left scream that Mexico is its own "autonomous" Nation.

Or, cut a deal with Mexico.....we get their oil.

Fuck the New York Times.

Your race card play is noted and dismissed.

I just made a point about the story in the OP, showing how the media is representing the interests of the Mexican people, and ignoring the interests of the American people.

Nothing you said, in your "reply" to my post, addressed my point.

Forum List

Back