Fed up with Mexico

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?

Go ahead tell us what you would do about illegals killing, raping, and torturing American citizens? Tell us what you would do about illegals stealing $5 to $7 billion a year from American taxpayers? Tell us what you would do about illegals rampant identify theft of American citizens identities? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you traitors have to say on this.

Anybody guilty of killing, raping, and torturing should receive the full punishment of the law, so I don't understand why you would ask that question to start with. Mexicans are no more likely to do any of those things than anyone else, no matter what the right wing echo chamber might have told you.

With few exceptions, immigrants are less crime prone than natives or have no effect on crime rates.
Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?

Go ahead tell us what you would do about illegals killing, raping, and torturing American citizens? Tell us what you would do about illegals stealing $5 to $7 billion a year from American taxpayers? Tell us what you would do about illegals rampant identify theft of American citizens identities? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you traitors have to say on this.
Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Like all liberal clowns who defend illegals, they don't like to answer questions about American citizens who have been killed, raped, tortured by illegals, it makes them feel ashamed.

1 dead American citizen is too many, 1 raped American citizen is too many. You obviously think its okay that some American citizens are killed and raped by illegals, how many? Give us a number, how many of your own family are you willing to sacrifice for illegals? My guess is none, so long as illegals are killing and raping other Americans you are okay with it.

Anybody guilty of killing, raping, and torturing should receive the full punishment of the law, so I don't understand why you would ask that question to start with. Mexicans are no more likely to do any of those things than anyone else, no matter what the right wing echo chamber might have told you.

With few exceptions, immigrants are less crime prone than natives or have no effect on crime rates.

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

I read in the paper where a truck driver killed his wife. I didn't try to blame all truck drivers, because truck drivers as a group aren't more inclined to kill their wives any more than any other person. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. It just means the other truck drivers shouldn't be blamed.

Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Like all liberal clowns who defend illegals, they don't like to answer questions about American citizens who have been killed, raped, tortured by illegals, it makes them feel ashamed.

1 dead American citizen is too many, 1 raped American citizen is too many. You obviously think its okay that some American citizens are killed and raped by illegals, how many? Give us a number, how many of your own family are you willing to sacrifice for illegals? My guess is none, so long as illegals are killing and raping other Americans you are okay with it.

What a dumb ass question.

I read in the paper where a truck driver killed his wife. I didn't try to blame all truck drivers, because truck drivers as a group aren't more inclined to kill their wives any more than any other person. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. It just means the other truck drivers shouldn't be blamed.

^^^ told you so, this lib continues to defend illegals who kill, rape, and torture American citizens. I love it when they out themselves.

Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Because the question shames you.

^^^ told you so, this lib continues to defend illegals who kill, rape, and torture American citizens. I love it when they out themselves.

So sad to learn of your comprehension problems.

So sad to learn of your comprehension problems.

You have been outed as a defender of illegal on American crime, talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Which part?

No. Because your question assumes all, or most illegal aliens will kill or rape. That's just not so

No. Because your question assumes all, or most illegal aliens will kill or rape. That's just not so
Just one is too many...

Mexico would be wise to start negotiating payment now because the longer they wait, the more Trump will crush the peso......

Just one is too many...

Yes. Just one is too many. It's wrong to punish millions because a very few will do something horrible.

As has been mentioned 1,000 times in this and other threads:

1) if even ONE crime is committed by an illegal, its an atrocity since that crime would NOT have occurred if the illegal was not present in the country. Try saying your crap to some father whose daughter was raped by an illegal, and see if your face is still attached afterwards, asshole.

2) I have shown repeatedly that illegals are a disproportionate percentage of the population of convicted felons in CA and elsewhere as per GOVERNMENT statistics. Stop lying you piece of shit.

Nobody doubts that blacks and Mexicans are a disproportionate percentage of the prison population. That doesn't mean they do more crimes. It just means the courts are biased against people with less money. In this country, you can have all the justice you can afford.

Doesn't it though? :coffee:

No it doesn't.

Explain your rationality for that, please.

Just one is too many...

Yes. Just one is too many. It's wrong to punish millions because a very few will do something horrible.
They are in the country illegally. That makes them criminals. Deport all illegal alien criminals - very simple.

Just one is too many...

They are in the country illegally. That makes them criminals. Deport all illegal alien criminals - very simple.

Yes. That is a very simple way to look at it. I guess you just aren't able to understand why it's more complex than your simple explanation.

Just one is too many...

Illegal is illegal… They have no right to be here. They should be punished and if they do get across the border and live here they should live in the shadows the rest of their lives if they don't legally become citizens.

Just one is too many...

Yes. That is a very simple way to look at it. I guess you just aren't able to understand why it's more complex than your simple explanation.
It's not complex at all, wrong is wrong and illegal is illegal. If they are going to be that way they deserve to live in the shadows here the rest of their lives.
Just existing does not give anyone any rights…

Just one is too many...

Pupps understands it perfectly well. It is simple, except to lefist knuckle dragers like yourself. Like the President said today:

"We're going to throw them the hell out."

Your desire to keep, coddle and get their votes is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back