Jewish reporter asked a qst., and here's how Trump responds...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
During his latest press conference, a reporter from the Jewish Press asked a direct question of Trump, and the Trumpster answered in the way that his very low-esteem dictated....You judge the level of narcissism and, perhaps, Trump's very unstable mind-set.

REPORTER: Mr. President, since your election campaign and even after your victory, we’ve seen a sharp rise in anti-Semitic incidents across the United States. And I wonder what you say to those among the Jewish community in the States, and in Israel, and maybe around the world who believe and feel that your administration is playing with xenophobia and maybe racist tones.

TRUMP:
Well, I just want to say that we are very honored by the victory that we had — 306 electoral college votes. We were not supposed to crack 220. You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there’s no way to 270. And there’s tremendous enthusiasm out there.

the reporter didn't ask a question. Obviously, its a statement.
Nat and his alt-facts :D

During his latest press conference, a reporter from the Jewish Press asked a direct question of Trump, and the Trumpster answered in the way that his very low-esteem dictated....You judge the level of narcissism and, perhaps, Trump's very unstable mind-set.

REPORTER: Mr. President, since your election campaign and even after your victory, we’ve seen a sharp rise in anti-Semitic incidents across the United States. And I wonder what you say to those among the Jewish community in the States, and in Israel, and maybe around the world who believe and feel that your administration is playing with xenophobia and maybe racist tones.

TRUMP:
Well, I just want to say that we are very honored by the victory that we had — 306 electoral college votes. We were not supposed to crack 220. You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there’s no way to 270. And there’s tremendous enthusiasm out there.

trump does not so well in press conferences------He needs some training

Typical very fake news libtardo won't finish his quote where he says he is against all racism.

Any other bullshit to report today, other than which bathroom you're going to take a dump in?

TRUMP:

Jake, did you know that his son in law is an Orthodox Jew and his daughter converted to Judaism?

I think the rise in "anti-Semitic" incidents results from the people no longer in the White House venting their hatred toward the Jews

TRUMP:

This is what's wrong with the entire political and economic system. The people simply do not matter to anyone.

TRUMP:

Why? He clearly doesn't give a fuck or see himself as serving the nation or anyone who questions him.

I posted that video clip several days ago, same results.

Its the reporters fault, not Trumps.

TRUMP:

Yeah,

He should have told the guy to come back when he had a legitimate questions.

Playing with ?

TRUMP:

Yeah,

Playing with ?

it was a legit question------but not something a man of no press conference
talent could answer

TRUMP:

Nope. Good Answer! This dufus reporter got his chance to spew propaganda and Trump completely ignored it.

It's like when some moron says, "How much do you weigh?" The answer: "No, I don't think it's going to rain today."

TRUMP:
Old news, dipshit.

WATCH: After dressing-down, Jewish reporter defends Trump against anti-Semitism claims

TRUMP:

Nope. Good Answer! This dufus reporter got his chance to spew propaganda and Trump completely ignored it.

It's like when some moron says, "How much do you weigh?" The answer: "No, I don't think it's going to rain today."

neither a good answer nor a good question

TRUMP:

How that a question? Shouldn't it end with a question mark thingy?

TRUMP:

Yeah,

Playing with ?

it was a legit question------but not something a man of no press conference
talent could answer

It was not a question you idiot.

How does he hope to relate the "sharp rise" (how about some data ?) across the U.S. to "racist" tones.

If trump were to answer it might have been to ask back for clarrification.......if people buy more ice cream....is that my fault too ?

TRUMP:

The reporter was pushing a false narrative. President Trump told the reporter to shut the fuck up in so many words.

Typical very fake news libtardo won't finish his quote where he says he is against all racism.

Any other bullshit to report today, other than which bathroom you're going to take a dump in?

So, moron....will a self-serving pat on his own back will be the STANDARD non-answer before addressing a reporter's question? Trump IS a petulant man-child.

Forum List

Back