Fed up with Mexico

Again... the problem is, the reason why they come here is Rich White people pay them to come here so they don't have to pay your lazy white ass a decent wage for jobs requiring little skill.

Yes, idiot asshole - only rich white people go to fast food restaurants, live in buildings/houses built by illegals, or stay in motels with illegal maids.

THEY came into this country, I didn't see "rich white people" sending buses to mexico kidnapping them and forcing them into the US.

You're fucking highly unintelligent.

Last edited:
Yep. Go ahead an shit on Mexico, one of our biggest trade partners . What could go wrong with that? It's not like a trade war could hurt us-------------right?

Go ahead tell us what you would do about illegals killing, raping, and torturing American citizens? Tell us what you would do about illegals stealing $5 to $7 billion a year from American taxpayers? Tell us what you would do about illegals rampant identify theft of American citizens identities? I'm sure we'd all like to hear what you traitors have to say on this.
Too much Wingnut media.
Which part?

Like all liberal clowns who defend illegals, they don't like to answer questions about American citizens who have been killed, raped, tortured by illegals, it makes them feel ashamed.
Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

Once again, surely you have an idea of how Trump will get mexico to pay for the wall. If you don't, then you know it will never happen.

Idiot asshole, the remittances will be stopped and the cost savings in reduced annual expenditures on public schooling and healthcare will pay for a wall many times over. You're way out of your depth here, moron.

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

So Israel pays the US with blacks?

Anybody guilty of killing, raping, and torturing should receive the full punishment of the law, so I don't understand why you would ask that question to start with. Mexicans are no more likely to do any of those things than anyone else, no matter what the right wing echo chamber might have told you.

With few exceptions, immigrants are less crime prone than natives or have no effect on crime rates.

As has been mentioned 1,000 times in this and other threads:

1) if even ONE crime is committed by an illegal, its an atrocity since that crime would NOT have occurred if the illegal was not present in the country. Try saying your crap to some father whose daughter was raped by an illegal, and see if your face is still attached afterwards, asshole.

2) I have shown repeatedly that illegals are a disproportionate percentage of the population of convicted felons in CA and elsewhere as per GOVERNMENT statistics. Stop lying you piece of shit.

Again... the problem is, the reason why they come here is Rich White people pay them to come here so they don't have to pay your lazy white ass a decent wage for jobs requiring little skill.

Yes, idiot asshole - only rich white people go to fast food restaurants, live in buildings/houses built by illegals, or stay in motels with illegal maids. You're fucking highly unintelligent.

THEY came into this country, I didn't see "rich white people" sending buses to mexico kidnapping them and forcing them into the US.

Lots of rich white people became that way by paying them substandard wages. Our illustrious president made a bundle by screwing them with low wages.

CATO is in the pockets of corporate america; funny how you liberal trash attacks them ON EVERY OTHER TOPIC but since they support your lunatic pro-illegal alien position - which you liberals are so fucking blindingly stupid on - you don't even think to realize who you are supporting.

I'll take FAIR and it stats straight out of the prison authorities' books over CATO or any other Chamber of Commerce fucking lackey any day.

Anybody guilty of killing, raping, and torturing should receive the full punishment of the law, so I don't understand why you would ask that question to start with. Mexicans are no more likely to do any of those things than anyone else, no matter what the right wing echo chamber might have told you.

With few exceptions, immigrants are less crime prone than natives or have no effect on crime rates.

1) if even ONE crime is committed by an illegal, its an atrocity since that crime would NOT have occurred if the illegal was not present in the country. Try saying your crap to some father whose daughter was raped by an illegal, and see if your face is still attached afterwards, asshole.

2) I have shown repeatedly that illegals are a disproportionate percentage of the population of convicted felons in CA and elsewhere as per GOVERNMENT statistics. Stop lying you piece of shit.

Nobody doubts that blacks and Mexicans are a disproportionate percentage of the prison population. That doesn't mean they do more crimes. It just means the courts are biased against people with less money. In this country, you can have all the justice you can afford.

Nobody doubts that blacks and Mexicans are a disproportionate percentage of the prison population. That doesn't mean they do more crimes. It just means the courts are biased against people with less money. In this country, you can have all the justice you can afford.

So now you're claiming they were unjustly arrested, tried and convicted of actual crimes? Just fucking go away idiot, you're exhaustingly unintelligent.

CATO is in the pockets of corporate america; funny how you liberal trash attacks them ON EVERY OTHER TOPIC but since they support your lunatic pro-illegal alien position - which you liberals are so fucking blindingly stupid on - you don't even think to realize who you are supporting.

I'll take FAIR and it stats straight out of the prison authorities' books over CATO or any other Chamber of Commerce fucking lackey any day.

Again, Nobody doubts there are more blacks and Mexicans in prison, even if they are no more likely to commit a crime.

So now you're claiming they were unjustly arrested, tried and convicted of actual crimes? Just fucking go away idiot, you're exhaustingly unintelligent.

Typical RWNJ. You suck, so you need somebody to blame.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word ILLEGAL.

Sure I do.

It's illegal to drive over the speed limit. Most of us do.

it's illegal to hire a bunch of undocumented workers hanging outside the Home Depot to hang drywall in your house one Saturday afternoon after you figured out that that DIY project wasn't as easy as HGTV made it look.

It's illegal to fudge your tax return.

It's illegal to take a pen home from work and put it in your drawer.

Lots of things are "illegal". And most of us ignore those laws or act really contrite when we are caught doing them and no one tries to throw us out of the country for them.

Illegals are here because we want them here to do all the dirty, nasty jobs we don't want to do.

Now I'm sure when you typed that post you thought to yourself; "oh golly gee, I really hit it out of the park this time, I've come up with something so clever here...I'm so fucking savy, I'm gonna get likes and thanks and make all kinds of friends with this one" come on bud, admit it, you know I'm right?

Soooo, I hate to halt all the gloating but do you hear how retarded you sound when you compare speeding or stealing a pen to illegal immigration?
How a little tiny peanut brain works on you Liberals is fascinating, entertaining and flat fucking out mind-blowing!

Sure I do.

it's illegal to hire a bunch of undocumented workers hanging outside the Home Depot to hang drywall in your house one Saturday afternoon after you figured out that that DIY project wasn't as easy as HGTV made it look.

Lots of things are "illegal". And most of us ignore those laws or act really contrite when we are caught doing them and no one tries to throw us out of the country for them.

Illegals are here because we want them here to do all the dirty, nasty jobs we don't want to do.

Now I'm sure when you typed that post you thought to yourself; "oh golly gee, I really hit it out of the park this time, I've come up with something so clever here...I'm so fucking savy, I'm gonna get likes and thanks and make all kinds of friends with this one" come on bud, admit it, you know I'm right?

Soooo, I hate to halt all the gloating but do you hear how retarded you sound when you compare speeding or stealing a pen to illegal immigration?
How a little tiny peanut brain works on you Liberals is fascinating, entertaining and flat fucking out mind-blowing!

What are you mumbling about now?

Doesn't it though? :coffee:

You can't fix stupid.

No it doesn't.

Sure I do.

What are you mumbling about now?

Aww, go ahead, you can figure it out...you have my permission.
What part of Mexico are you from?

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.:cheeky-smiley-018:

Maybe I'm odd, but I don't do any of that illegal stuff. I have fired people for stealing. I've called in people for driving recklessly and for speeding (in Alaska you can do citizen's reports and the police go talk to them. I had my neighbor talked to for passing me like a maniac on the wrong side of the road when I went to pull into my driveway. Then she was reported to the home owner at the next community meeting by the officer for being completely hostile to him checking up on her poor driving so the home owner threw her out. Then the idiot egged my house and had to pay to repaint my garage door, apparently she'd never heard of security cameras lol)

As for the last one, I didn't know it was "normal" to cheat on taxes. I've certainly never done so and personally I'd expect the IRS to bust their ass if anyone else did.

Forum List

Back