Fed up with Mexico

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

But here's the thing. 32,000 Americans die from gun violence every year because you guys refuse to enact even them most common sense gun control. I'm really supposed to be upset about this one particular shooting which even the authorities admit was an accident?

Here's the reason you don't want the Police hassling the immigrant community and checking papers. Then they won't report the things we actually want the police to stop.
More gun control will save nobody… Fact
Frivolous laws show off the stupidity of progressive mind…

How many more BS claims are you going to spew here? Where did that 32K number come from, and includes how many in self-defense?

Do try to keep up. We have 32,000 gun deaths a year, including 19,500 suicides, 11,500 homicides and the rest are accidents. Of the homicides, only 200 a year are ruled "justifiable" shootings by civilians. (There are also about 1000 police shootings a year, but you pretty much have to catch a cop shooting someone in the back or on the ground on tape to get it ruled anything other than "justified". )

And who the fuck doesn't want the police "hassling the immigrant community and checking papers"? I want them harrassed and antagonized to the point they get so frustrated they leave the country, I don't want them comfortable even when they are sleeping.

I want the police actually stopping real crime, not hassling legal immigrants and naturalized citizens trying to catch "illegals"
You're blinded by your stupidity on the issues, people kill people not firearms…

Soooo, I hate to halt all the gloating but do you hear how retarded you sound when you compare speeding or stealing a pen to illegal immigration?

Neither one of them is really hurting anyone. Certainly not hurting me.

I mean, I get annoyed when I encounter someone driving like a maniac or I have to reorder pens for the 3rd time this month because they keep going home with people, but it's not having any real effect on my life.

Neither is an illegal hanging around a Home Depot helping people hang Dry Wall. It wasn't like I was going to do it.

Joe, come on man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Why doesn't the most obvious of things occur to you and your ignorant friends / Libs?
Here, I'll provide you with a free lesson through a basic line of questioning to help ease the comprehension for you.
How many American's have been murdered as the result of a stolen pen?
How many women have been raped as the result of a stolen pen?
How many American's have been killed by drunk drivers as the result of a stolen pen?
Do stolen pens result in unlicensed, uninsured drivers on our roadways?
Do stolen pens result in anchor babies that American taxpayers will fund for eternity?
How many pens have to be stolen to cost American taxpayers 100$ billion annually?
I can carry on but hopefully by now you're able to wrap your little tiny peanut brain around it all. These are things a 4th grader can stand to reason...how is that you people are able to turn off your brains ability to process such elementary thoughts?
Please pull your head from your anus! I'll invoice you for the next 4th grade level lesson.

What are you mumbling about now?

I just spanked him and he's butthurt.

Yeah BULLDOG....he really showed me....hahaha

Soooo, I hate to halt all the gloating but do you hear how retarded you sound when you compare speeding or stealing a pen to illegal immigration?

I mean, I get annoyed when I encounter someone driving like a maniac or I have to reorder pens for the 3rd time this month because they keep going home with people, but it's not having any real effect on my life.

Neither is an illegal hanging around a Home Depot helping people hang Dry Wall. It wasn't like I was going to do it.

Joe, come on man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Why doesn't the most obvious of things occur to you and your ignorant friends / Libs?
Here, I'll provide you with a free lesson through a basic line of questioning to help ease the comprehension for you.
How many American's have been killed by drunk drivers as the result of a stolen pen?
Do stolen pens result in anchor babies that American taxpayers will fund for eternity?
How many pens have to be stolen to cost American taxpayers 100$ billion annually?
I can carry on but hopefully by now you're able to wrap your little tiny peanut brain around it all. These are things a 4th grader can stand to reason...how is that you people are able to turn off your brains ability to process such elementary thoughts?
Please pull your head from your anus! I'll invoice you for the next 4th grade level lesson.

Joe and bulldog are too busy playing videogames in their mothers basement, commonsense escapes them because the disease they have that is progressivism.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Joe and bulldog are too busy playing videogames in their mothers basement, commonsense escapes them because the disease they have that is progressivism.

Haha...you're probably dead on...they're both wearing Xbox Live headsets as we speak.
WOW...the level of ignorance is mind-blowing sometimes. I have to believe these whackos have an ability to create blocks within their minds that simply prevents them from processing and applying basic logic and common sense to what they consider to be sensitive issues.
It's just plain weird.

Hey, fucknut, far more murders happen because they are committed by people who are born here. And rapes, and drunken driving accidents. The fact that some people are here with out papers does not hurt anyone. Anyone can commit a crime. If anything, the undocumented stay out of trouble because they don't want to attract attention.

I'd love to deport our native born DUI assholes, they never seem to learn a lesson.

Most "anchor babies" grow up to be great citizens.

And undocumented labor probably creates more wealth than it costs. They pay taxes, they produce value.

Hey, fucknut, far more murders happen because they are committed by people who are born here. And rapes, and drunken driving accidents. The fact that some people are here with out papers does not hurt anyone. Anyone can commit a crime. If anything, the undocumented stay out of trouble because they don't want to attract attention.

I'd love to deport our native born DUI assholes, they never seem to learn a lesson.

And undocumented labor probably creates more wealth than it costs. They pay taxes, they produce value.
you have no clue what you're talking about, you're too politically correct to have a brain. Career politicians tell you what to think.
You have caught the disease of progressivism… Fact\

WOW...JOSE...whoops, I meant Joe.
What part of filthy Mexico are you from?
Stay ignorant buddy...I've ran out of time with you. I can't reason with the unreasonable. It would be easier for me to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam.

Stay ignorant buddy...I've ran out of time with you. I can't reason with the unreasonable. It would be easier for me to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam.
Joe can't help it, hes stuck in his mother's basement

Joe can't help it, hes stuck in his mother's basement

Haha...you meant Jose...right?

Lib please, when an illegal in San Francisco you people protected from deportation shot that young woman in the back killing her in her fathers arms, you people persisted in your defense of your sanctuary cities don't try to deny it. YOU PEOPLE side with illegals over American citizens, you are traitors.

But here's the thing. 32,000 Americans die from gun violence every year because you guys refuse to enact even them most common sense gun control. I'm really supposed to be upset about this one particular shooting which even the authorities admit was an accident?

Here's the reason you don't want the Police hassling the immigrant community and checking papers. Then they won't report the things we actually want the police to stop.

And the liberal DEFLECTS ^^^ tell us how many American citizens should die at the hands of illegals...answer ZERO none because they should not be in our country in the first place.

Hey, fucknut, far more murders happen because they are committed by people who are born here.

Based upon what? Five posts of this crap, and not a single link.

The links I posted in other threads prove a disproportionate number of illegals in prison relative to their population.

The fact that some people are here with out papers does not hurt anyone.

Your lack of intelligence claimed by the other posters is looking a lot more accurate than your ludicrous (trolling?) claims.

www.therembranceproject.org

Anyone can commit a crime. If anything, the undocumented stay out of trouble because they don't want to attract attention.

Does that include the thousands of them in prison around the country? Do you have ANY fucking clue WTF you are talking about? Doesn't seem so.

And you know this how?

Now you're outright lying; either STFU and stop posting this utter garbage or just GTFO of my thread, you stupid asshole.

Based upon what? Five posts of this crap, and not a single link.

The links I posted in other threads prove a disproportionate number of illegals in prison relative to their population.

I don't do links for Cons too stupid to use google. It just confuses them. Nor do I waste my tiime on links to racist websites.

Does that include the thousands of them in prison around the country? Do you have ANY fucking clue WTF you are talking about? Doesn't seem so.

We lock up 2 million people in this country, more than any other country in the world. That some undocumented immigrants are caught up in this atrocity proves little.

We lock up 2 million people in this country, more than any other country in the world.
Yes, we are exceptionally good at catching our criminals, unlike other nations. Would you prefer a society where we have effective police investigators that put most of our criminals in jail, or do you want us to have a light prison population with a tremendous amount of unsolved crimes? You cant have both retard, so pick one.

[
We lock up 2 million people in this country, more than any other country in the world.
Yes, we are exceptionally good at catching our criminals, unlike other nations. Would you prefer a society where we have effective police investigators that put most of our criminals in jail, or do you want us to have a light prison population with a tremendous amount of unsolved crimes? You cant have both retard, so pick one.[/QUOTE]

our argument would have merit if we had low crime rates. We don't.

Germany only locks up 78,000 people out of a population of 80 million. yet they only have 600 homicides a year compared to our 16,000. The UK is about in the same range.

The reality is we don't have a very good clearance rate. The murder clearance rate in the US is only 60% compared to 95% in Germany or 86% in the United Kingdom.

sowf.moi.gov.tw/stat/english/enational/j44.xls

So who are we putting in jail? Drug offenders, minor property offenders, etc. to feed a prison industrial complex where a very few get rich and millions of lives are ruined.

So, uh, who's the retard here, bud?

Your argument would have merit if we had low crime rates. We don't.
The black community is what causes our crime rates to be so high, but you wont want to talk about that. No, solving THAT problem involves facing some hard truths that you lefties just arent prepared to face. Thats cool, you can just continue to ignore it and im sure that will fix the problem. Afterall, if you start holding black people accountable for their actions, that means youre a racist. Its better to just ignore it and focus and white republicans, right? Yeah, we all know thats what YOU are going to do, while at the same time whining about our prison population.

Last edited:
Your argument would have merit if we had low crime rates. We don't.
The black community is what causes our crime rates to be so high, but you wont want to talk about that. No, solving THAT problem involves facing some hard truths that you lefties just arent prepared to face. Thats cool, you can just continue to ignore it and im sure that will fix the problem. Afterall, if you start holding black people accountable for their actions, that means youre a racist. Its better to just ignore it and focus and white republicans, right? Yeah, we all know thats what YOU are going to do, while at the same time whining about our prison population.

Only a matter of time before the racism shows up.

Your argument was that locking a lot of people up was good because we were controlling crime. Except crime is out of control. We have the worst crime rates in the industrialized world. We aren't even particularly good at solving murders.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"But perhaps even more worrisome to Mexico is the threat to deport to millions of its citizens who, with settled lives and jobs in the United States, provide most of the nearly $25 billion in remittance payments to Mexican families every year."

===========================================

Several issues here:

1) why the flying fuck is it a problem to the Left to financially aid Israel with $3 BBN - who pays for its aid back in spades, but it is not a problem to send $25 BILLION per year to Mexico?

2) why is the entire relationship between the US and mexico built upon the US' welfare support for them? So if the US says the illegals have to go, that is unacceptable?

3) mexico is threatening to stop prosecuting the war on drugs, or maintaining tight restriction on travelers from problematic, terrorist countries - so if the US builds a massive wall and militarizes the border, who cares what mexico does?

The no-withdrawal-limit ATM machine that the US has operated as for central/south america for the last 60 years is so, so fucking over - and the mexicans, honduarans, chinese and all of the other illegals need to get that through their fucking heads. They are ALL going to be deported, and that should include the so-called "dreamers" - such total nonsense.

Americans should have a "no laws day", where the rest of us can remove the so-called "immigration rights' activists" / illegal alien supporters, since they advocate that the country operate without the rule of law. Something like the "purge" where lists are placed on the web for illegal alien defenders/apologists and CAIR members. I do not advocate violence, but that they should be captured and deported with all of the illegals/muslim terrorist supporters/defenders they are trying to protect.

Americans want their country back, and voting Trump is the first step. If he fails to fulfill his mandate of ridding the country of the 35 MM + illegal horde - its going to get ugly.

Can someone help me out here?

The New York Times, New York is an America city.

I see in the article much reporting on Mexican interests and concerns.

I didn't see anything about American Interests being represented or advanced.

Did I miss it? Or is that just the way it is?

Forum List

Back