February is Black History Month

Why isn't there a "White History Month" in America?!

veruca-salt.gif

Because look around you. Democracy, bill of rights, Declaration of Independence, capitalism, a philosophy of freedom dating back to the Magna Carta, plumbing, electricity, the internal combustion engine, computers, the freakin wheel, rule of law, and etcetera. Every where we look we see contributions of white people. That's why we don't need a white history month. We ought to reflect back on what blacks have done for our country for a bit and acknowledge their importance in furtherance to all those wonderful things I listed.

Funny that the race contributing the least to society is the only race to get credit (for contributing nothing).

I've already listed African American contributions for you and your racist garbage cohorts. The fact that you refuse to see how much of a better society we are because of their achievements only cements that no matter how much a person does some people are just too ignorant to see the value in it. February is Black History Month

Funny that the race contributing the least to society is the only race to get credit (for contributing nothing).
Kinda funny how this race is credited with attributing to society almost exclusively while in white countries... If they were so fucking intelligent; why isn't Sudan, or Kenya a veritable Mecca of invention and discovery?

You sure are a downtrodden lot, it's so unfair.
Yeah, pretty soon we're gonna need a handout too.

You've gotten them all along.
Link?

You'll recall the GI Bill, yeah? Land grants, etc, it goes back to the beginning of your little experiment here son.

I love to see white supremacists soil themselves every year at this time.

How stupid are you?

Oops, here comes one now.

Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

Yeah man, that set him straight! He'll see the error,in his ways in no time!

He made no point for me to reply to.

He merely insulted me. I insulted him back, in a similar fashion.

WHy did you use sarcasm on me, and not on him?

How stupid are you?

Hey I didn't start the thread pard, that was one of your boys, calm down.

The op ridiculed the month, you choose to race bait, you are the asshole here.

Why do you choose to be an asshole? Doesn't that make you feel bad about yourself?

How stupid are you?

Perhaps because I'm not under your control?

You sure are a downtrodden lot, it's so unfair.
Yeah, pretty soon we're gonna need a handout too.

You've gotten them all along.
Link?

You'll recall the GI Bill, yeah? Land grants, etc, it goes back to the beginning of your little experiment here son.
I said "link", not your opinion.

Kinda funny how this race is credited with attributing to society almost exclusively while in white countries... If they were so fucking intelligent; why isn't Sudan, or Kenya a veritable Mecca of invention and discovery?

They invented the mud hut, slavery, the spear, and using dung as a cooking tool. For some reason they missed the wheel until Europeans brought the technology but we won't hold that against them.

February is racist Butthurt month

<sob> not FAIR......where is white people month?

How stupid are you?

Perhaps because I'm not under your control?

And the point free posting continues.

How stupid are you?

Hey I didn't start the thread pard, that was one of your boys, calm down.

The op ridiculed the month, you choose to race bait, you are the asshole here.

Why do you choose to be an asshole? Doesn't that make you feel bad about yourself?
The op was upset that the month is considered as an acknowledgement of black folk, and I feel nothing in response to your butthurt, what's this about again?

Forum List

Back