February is Black History Month

It was a black person who invented the stop light, wrote The Three Musketeers, and performed the first open heart surgery. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

February is racist Butthurt month

<sob> not FAIR......where is white people month?
Shhhhhh...... RW-er is here. Be quiet and maybe he will think nobody is here and will go away.

Poor little Snowflake

Nobody has a month for you

Any coulture that is so screwed up that they need to be reminded once a year that there are some people who share the same skin color as they that did great things should rethink why they're so screwed up. Black history month should be about where blacks are at, how did they get here, and where are they going. Answering those questions honestly would result in a black cultural revolution and an irradiation of the want for a black history month. White people dont need a month because they live every day in white history month. They don't need to be reminded that people of their culture created great things in order to feel good about themselves. The evidence is all around them and everyone else for that matter.

In celebration, everyone should adopt one of those anti-white, racist contrived names that blacks get these days.
My wife used to teach all black high school students and they gave her a black history month name every February.
Loquita Jenkins.

It was a black person who invented the stop light, wrote The Three Musketeers, and performed the first open heart surgery. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God tell me you're kidding... Please tell me you're kidding... Sarcasm doesn't always shine through in written word. Tell me this is one of those times...

In celebration, everyone should adopt one of those anti-white, racist contrived names that blacks get these days.
My wife used to teach all black high school students and they gave her a black history month name every February.
Loquita Jenkins.

Ahhh yes, Africanized names. Another black invention aimed at reviving a culture they never knew. Africanized names say "we reject mainstream culture in the United States and therefore change our names to something we assume gets us to the roots we are 100% ignorant of." And then point at white people for blame on how divided the races are.

I like to summarize Black History in a few sentences every year this time.

1 - Black people evolved in Sub-Saharan Africa.

2 - Arab people evolved in Mediterranean Africa.

3 - Arabs enslaved blacks and sold them to Dutch slave traders who imported them into the Americas.

4 - The U.S. Civil War enabled the GOP to pass Constitutional Amendments to free them from slavery in accordance with (now deceased) Lincoln's executive order called The Emancipation Proclamation (which was unconstitutional).

5 - Congress would not fund repatriation to Haiti.

6 - Blacks fled the South for Northern cities like Chicago, Detroit, DC, etc.

7 - The slavery issues of the 1800's became the civil rights issues of the 1900's.

8 - Unemployment and unemployability among blacks is over 50% to this day.

9 - Blacks resort to crimes and violence.

10 - White flight from cities turns these cities into widespread ghettos.

11 - Whites must arm themselves with concealed weapons permits for self defense.

12 - Blacks don't care about permits and wander in rat packs armed with guns.

13 - States without shall-issue laws see high rates of black-on-white crime.

There it is -- black history in 13 sentences. Now if the lil' chilluns would memorize this they would know all there is about black history.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God tell me you're kidding... Please tell me you're kidding... Sarcasm doesn't always shine through in written word. Tell me this is one of those times...
She didn't read the link I provided. Third post I think.

Black Invention Myths

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was only pointing out what I heard said in a TV show. A book about black history was being read from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Loquita Jenkins.

Ahhh yes, Africanized names. Another black invention aimed at reviving a culture they never knew. Africanized names say "we reject mainstream culture in the United States and therefore change our names to something we assume gets us to the roots we are 100% ignorant of." And then point at white people for blame on how divided the races are.
They're not even african-based. They're just bastardizations rooted in anti-white racism
Just add the prefix la or D' or a suffix like Shawn to any traditional American name and you've got yourself a black history month name.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We had to memorize George Washington Carver in elementary school during black appreciation social studies.

Also Crispus Attucks and Frederick Douglas.

Attucks was Revolutionary War.

Douglas was Civil War.

Carver was mid 20th Century.

Loquita Jenkins.

They're not even african-based. They're just bastardizations rooted in anti-white racism
Just add the prefix la or D' or a suffix like Shawn to any traditional American name and you've got yourself a black history month name.
Sometimes their efforts at creativity, and originality result in unfortunate outcomes... Imagine my delight when I read the name tag of my server at a restaurant, and I shit you not; it said Latrine... Fucking tragic...

Shhhhhh...... RW-er is here. Be quiet and maybe he will think nobody is here and will go away.

Poor little Snowflake

Any coulture that is so screwed up that they need to be reminded once a year that there are some people who share the same skin color as they that did great things should rethink why they're so screwed up. Black history month should be about where blacks are at, how did they get here, and where are they going. Answering those questions honestly would result in a black cultural revolution and an irradiation of the want for a black history month. White people dont need a month because they live every day in white history month. They don't need to be reminded that people of their culture created great things in order to feel good about themselves. The evidence is all around them and everyone else for that matter.
We actually had a culture in this country that we told were no better than animals. A culture we kept in bondage. A culture we had to kill 600,000 people just to set free. A culture that for the next 100 years we treated as second class citizens, wouldn't allow them to vote, wouldn't serve them in restaurants. A culture we allowed white terrorists to kill 3000 without punishment

That culture was forced to conduct a revolution to be given equal rights. A revolution where they endured terrorism, bombing, lynching, attack dogs, beatings ....all without fighting back

That culture contributed to our music, literature, language, entertainment. They even eventually elected one of our best Presidents

Poor little Snowflake

We actually had a culture in this country that we told were no better than animals. A culture we kept in bondage. A culture we had to kill 600,000 people just to set free. A culture that for the next 100 years we treated as second class citizens, wouldn't allow them to vote, wouldn't serve them in restaurants. A culture we allowed white terrorists to kill 3000 without punishment

That culture was forced to conduct a revolution to be given equal rights. A revolution where they endured terrorism, bombing, lynching, attack dogs, beatings ....all without fighting back

That culture contributed to our music, literature, language, entertainment. They even eventually elected one of our best Presidents

I agree with nearly all of that. Now do you want some entitlement with that victimization?

Poor little Snowflake

No... No they didn't. Obama will go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever elected in the United States. But you hang onto that dream. I understand... After novembers election results it's about all you have left. I won't take that from you. I'll let history have that honor.

Last edited:
Yet no matter how hard I try I cannot seem to muster one Fuck to give.

and no matter how i try i cannot seem to muster one single fuck to give about you being fuckless, loser.

why do white supremacist trash find the need to constantly let everyone know how ignorant they are?

dont' bother responding....the question is rhetorical.... because if you weren't white supremacist trash, you'd be embarrassed about what you are.

Sometimes their efforts at creativity, and originality result in unfortunate outcomes... Imagine my delight when I read the name tag of my server at a restaurant, and I shit you not; it said Latrine... Fucking tragic...
I coached a girl's track team that had an appropriate pair of names; LaTrina and Scottisha. A toilet and toilet paper.

Poor little Snowflake

I agree with nearly all of that. Now do you want some entitlement with that victimization?
You call it entitlement
I call it helping people who need help

Poor little Snowflake

You call it entitlement
I call it helping people who need help

So the answer is yes. Good, no problem. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding your angle correctly.

Forum List

Back