February is Black History Month

They don't need a whole month to discuss their contributions unless they get into the topic of crime. Then they would need several years.

I love to see white supremacists soil themselves every year at this time.

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

African American inventions and cultural contributions.

1. The 75% out of wedlock birth rate.
2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
7. The most fucked up neighborhoods in the United States.
8. The most corrupt politicians in the United States
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing
12. Entitlement mentality

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!
Think how bad it would be if it were in July!

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

I have been shamed by the facts you presented. BTW, your avatar looks like my cat, Prince Harry.

Funny that the race contributing the least to society is the only race to get credit (for contributing nothing).

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

Think how bad it would be if it were in July!
Oh, the smell...

Why isn't there a "White History Month" in America?!

veruca-salt.gif

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

I have been shamed by the facts you presented. BTW, your avatar looks like my cat, Prince Harry.

I'm glad you finally see the light. Now off to reeducation for your racist ass. I'm enrolling you at UC Berkeley for cultural reeducation and hard labor filling the latte cups of elitist students with much higher insight than your working class ass. The first step is realizing you have a problem. By the time we get done with you you'll be sagging your pants, smoking crack, pronouncing words improperly, skipping on child support payements, and buying fancy shit you can't afford in no time.

Your education starts today. Watch this video about African American cultural contributions and repeat until it seems normal.

Forum List

Back