February is Black History Month

Great for you. Do you want to hear about my life?
Just battling the stereotypes that opened this thread. Are you being sensitive to quotes from smart, thinking humans who are writers, athletes, academicians? Lots of really cool people to remember and celebrate during Black History Month.

The first poem is a person writing more than a century after slavery, about slavery.

And you think that THAT is going to battle any stereotypes?

Also, I note that you completely ignored my question about whether you would like to hear about my life.

And that is what Black HIstory Month is about.

Smug lefties lecturing whites about past injustices and us supposedly just sitting there listening otherwise being smeared for not enjoying hearing about ancient history.

Fuck that shit.

I am bored hearing about slavery. YOu got something to say about slavery? Go back and time and tell a slave owner.

Otherwise, STFU.

If YOU don't want to listen, STFU and go away.

NOpe. Time and time again these propaganda events are crafted so that you CAN'T walk away. They occur at school, they occur at work, and if you express anything other than white guilt, you are smeared, as Old Lady did above.

What a whiny little bitch. YOU don't have to listen, and if you lack the sack to say what you want, that's your weakness.

Wow. you are such a tough guy. Very impressive.

Yet no matter how hard I try I cannot seem to muster one Fuck to give.

"I am a dipshit racist" would've sufficed for a thread title. You could even do a #micdrop and feel really good about yourself.

Racism is the belief that people are defined by race and that one is better or worse than another.

Not caring about the history of another racial group does not even come close to meeting that definition.

"I am a dipshit racist" would've sufficed for a thread title. You could even do a #micdrop and feel really good about yourself.
Get that serviceman off your posts, you UN-American fuck stain.

That serviceman is Pat Tillman. He would be DISGUSTED by your abject racism, you fucking klansmen piece of shit.

What do you know about Pat Tillman? Let me fill you in. Liberal atheist, hated the Iraq invasion and grew disenchanted with the military after he saw their abuses and their lies. His family felt the same.

He would be embarrassed by your existence. Fuck you for even mentioning him, asshole. Your beliefs don't entitle you to being the sole proponent of veterans' rights. Matter of fact, it's the opposite. Liberals are fighting MUCH harder for better treatment of the military, and veterans.

That serviceman is Pat Tillman. He would be DISGUSTED by your abject racism, you fucking klansmen piece of shit.

What do you know about Pat Tillman? Let me fill you in. Liberal atheist, hated the Iraq invasion and grew disenchanted with the military after he saw their abuses and their lies. His family felt the same.

He would be embarrassed by your existence. Fuck you for even mentioning him, asshole. Your beliefs don't entitle you to being the sole proponent of veterans' rights. Matter of fact, it's the opposite. Liberals are fighting MUCH harder for better treatment of the military, and veterans.
You are disgracing the military and our (not your) nation with your UN-American tripe. Take down that avi pick. I know who he is. You are using the image of a US serviceman regardless of who he is.

Except that not caring about Black HIstory Month is not racist.

Thus your anger is complete nonsense.

I am not tragically colored. There is no great sorrow dammed up in my soul, nor lurking behind my eyes. . . . Even in the helter-skelter skirmish that is my life, I have seen that the world is to the strong regardless of a little pigmentation more or less. No, I do not weep at the world—I am too busy sharpening my oyster knife.

Zora Neale Hurston (1901?-1960)
"How It Feels to Be Colored Me" (1928)

Great for you. Do you want to hear about my life?
Just battling the stereotypes that opened this thread. Are you being sensitive to quotes from smart, thinking humans who are writers, athletes, academicians? Lots of really cool people to remember and celebrate during Black History Month.

The first poem is a person writing more than a century after slavery, about slavery.

And you think that THAT is going to battle any stereotypes?

Also, I note that you completely ignored my question about whether you would like to hear about my life.

And that is what Black HIstory Month is about.

Smug lefties lecturing whites about past injustices and us supposedly just sitting there listening otherwise being smeared for not enjoying hearing about ancient history.

Fuck that shit.

I am bored hearing about slavery. YOu got something to say about slavery? Go back and time and tell a slave owner.

Otherwise, STFU.

Maya Angelou's message is "I rise" not where her grandmammy came from. Hurston's message is, color isn't the answer--the strong win, and she is in the fight. Ali wasn't talking about slavery either.
YOU are the one projecting like crazy into their words. If you could hear what is actually being said, yes, it could battle a stereotype.

This is the same old "conversation" that the Left always wants to have about Race.

A scolding lecture to whites about how blacks feel and any attempt to speak back is dismissed as "racist".

I am impressed that you managed to restrain yourself to just calling me crazy.

THAT type of "discussion" is the status quo that has failed this nation, and blacks so badly for so long.

We need to CHANGE what has so greatly failed.

I hinted several times about what I think and feel or have experienced. I eventually ASKED you if you wanted to hear about MY life.

You completely ignored everything about me.

How can we find common ground if you aren't listening to or care at all about anything I have to say?

SO much for bringing us together.

What an illogical, self-obsessed mess of a post.

Forum List

Back