Fear and Loathing on the Left as Trump Utters "Merry Christmas".

If there were a Left in the United States they would be worried about a lot more than Donald Trump uttering "Merry Christmas"; they would see how the Wall Street banksters will be running the show to enrich themselves further before there is another crash.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

And I feel great. I say it to everyone I talk to. At the store, on the phone, to the bus driver and sometimes when I pass people on the street. Guess that makes you a liar, doesn't it?
Saying "Merry Christmas" is racist towards Jews at a time when they really need our help. Shame on you.
lol So you are afraid Ivanka and Jared will be insulted?
I'm afraid I don't understand
Ivanka and Jared are Jews who will not be insulted if Trump wishes people Merry Christmas.
How do you know how "they" feel. Most likely they are hurt by this but keep their mouths shut because they like the money
I'm not judging you but only an idiot would be hurt by people wishing each other, Merry Christmas.

I'm not judging you but only an idiot would be hurt by people wishing each other, Merry Christmas.
It's weird how this is getting turned on its head. The problem hasn't been about people being offended by 'Merry Christmas', but those getting upset over the use of 'Happy Holidays'. That's a decision made mainly by retail establishments, not SJWs or other "liberal" boogeymen.

Forum List

Back