Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I suppose there are only so many ways to say "going to hell in a handbasket."

But at the very least, at this late juncture of our dying Republic, it's shockingly undebatable that's where we're inexorably headed without a stark course correction in November.

I weep for America's troubled youth.

I doubt it's just 'youths', I think it's also people who are a lot older but not smarter. This kind of thing is kindof a one-off now, but it could be occurring more often in the coming years. And I'm not sure it matters anymore who wins in November, we're going to see more mass shootings and gun violence and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it.

More misunderstood black yoofs rampaging. Feral animals raise more feral animals; it isn't rocket science, and it isn't Whitey, it's black culture and the black adults producing this crap.

I suppose there are only so many ways to say "going to hell in a handbasket."

But at the very least, at this late juncture of our dying Republic, it's shockingly undebatable that's where we're inexorably headed without a stark course correction in November.

I weep for America's troubled youth.

headed without a stark course correction in November.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN NOVEMBER TO CHANGE IT?

B-B-B-But our Racism expert sez that Whites are committing most of the crimes! Why does Democrat controlled Media suppress this important news? :confused-84:

Only takes over 5% black to send violent crime rates up; Atlanta Metro has over 60% total, many areas over 92% black. Not much 'red' there that anybody can see.

And I'm not sure it matters anymore who wins in November, we're going to see more mass shootings and gun violence and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it.

We're going to see it most in places run by Democrats, but we're also going to see a Federal Govt. less shy about instituting policing measures and declaring states of emergency.

Right now that is non-existent.

Forum List

Back