Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

Single women, people dripping with STDs, children, or married adults who are eying some strange snatch, would be better advised not to

Thats merely a suggestion of course

And may be considered hate speech by some on the left
Let me know when your brilliant plan gets promoted in a red state.

These fatherless feral fuck racist black youths are like an infestation of cluster flies. Except they’re not cluster flies, they’re cluster niggas. You need to apply a really large vacuum cleaner to suck them up or use a nigga swatter. The nigga swatter can become tedious.
Worst case scenario, try some niggacide aerosol. Just be careful not to breathe it in. Wear protection.

Blue city. Grow up and take responsibility.
In a red state. Grow up and take responsibility.
I know that it was all the blue libtard states that sowed death and destruction across the USA during the Summer of Floyd, so it goes to reason that these Lord of the Flies wannabes are libtards also.
This is a red state. Maybe you should blame the criminals only and not have an agenda.

In a red state. Grow up and take responsibility.

What does it matter that it was in a red state? These were not Republicans acting like savages. Grow up and admit that crime is being committed, and tolerated, by leftists.
This is a red state. Maybe you should blame the criminals only and not have an agenda.
What’s my agenda? You’re the one who brought up that the rural areas overcome the liberal cities. Also, I thought this happened in Virginia. It leans blue.

What does it matter that it was in a red state? These were not Republicans acting like savages. Grow up and admit that crime is being committed, and tolerated, by leftists.

What’s my agenda? You’re the one who brought up that the rural areas overcome the liberal cities. Also, I thought this happened in Virginia. It leans blue.
The event was used to push and agenda not blame the actual BGs.

Forum List

Back