FBI seizes Ferrari, takes joy ride, crashes and then refuses to pay

How can they refuse to pay!! They can’t avoid the lawsuit….

They are claiming they are not legally responsible for stolen goods (the vehicle had been stolen and then recovered by the FBI) when the stolen goods are in the hands of law enforcement.

Bastards. This is what comes of arrogant, powerful government. It's why we need to tone the creeps down just a whole lot.

They are claiming they are not legally responsible for stolen goods (the vehicle had been stolen and then recovered by the FBI) when the stolen goods are in the hands of law enforcement.

Bastards. This is what comes of arrogant, powerful government. It's why we need to tone the creeps down just a whole lot.

I can understand the claim they are making but I would think that a court would not take that kind of bullshit when the matter comes down to negligence. The FBI might be able to claim they are not responsible in ALL cases because of certain circumstances but I don’t think a case can be made here.

I must agree, the FBI feels they are above the law in all cases. They're at risk in just everyday on the job stuff but they have way too much power most of the time.

It's you or them. Better decide soon.
They're winning by a longshot.

BTW. The gun buy back program is in the works. Bookmark this thread and head back to it in a couple of years. Once you get hungry enough you'll take them up on the offer.Ya like serf_ing ?
(That's modern day for mark my words)

Last edited:

I can understand the claim they are making but I would think that a court would not take that kind of bullshit when the matter comes down to negligence. The FBI might be able to claim they are not responsible in ALL cases because of certain circumstances but I don’t think a case can be made here.

Agreed. You know those "Park here at your own risk; we are not liable for any damage to your car" signs you see in parking lots? Not worth the cardboard they are written on. If one of their parking attendants smashes your car while he is parking it, you can bet your ass they are going to be liable for the damage.

Forum List

Back